i"m no hobo

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

since i"ve been on here i"ve been accussed of being a hobo a few times. earlier today i revealed myself to alan r who posts on here and as i"ve said many times i"m a shareholder/season ticket holder at tynecastle and have followed hearts before most of the ones calling me a hobo were born:107years::107years::107years::107years:

since i"ve been on here i"ve been accussed of being a hobo a few times. earlier today i revealed myself to alan r who posts on here and as i"ve said many times i"m a shareholder/season ticket holder at tynecastle and have followed hearts before most of the ones calling me a hobo were born:107years::107years::107years::107years:

:hobofish::)

Don't worry about it. Anyone who questions the grand plan gets the treatment.

Problem is, there doesn't seem to be a grand plan any more.

Guest jambomickey

ha ha ha what i mean is i was talking to alan at his work today. i"m hearts till i die:107years:

Benny Factor

Definately a :hobofish:

:P

ToadKiller Dog
gadgy i stand just along from you and your daughter mate

There you go gadgy you now know why that that security guy in the yellow jacket looks ****ed of each time hearts score,:hobofish:

Doctor FinnBarr
There you go gadgy you now know why that that security guy in the yellow jacket looks ****ed of each time hearts score,:hobofish:

:spongebob3:

chester copperpot
Are you sergey sore ass or Anal Andy from JSA net.

Or even Morbidly obese Mickey. :laugh:

King of the North

Sicko

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::

Hibs ******.

Who gives one?

If you look at previous posts you'll see I was giving him alot of stick for being a hobo. Unaware of who it was. Found out the other day who 'jambo38' is.

actually he is top man, and honestly he is a jambo. :thumbs_up:

If you look at previous posts you'll see I was giving him alot of stick for being a hobo. Unaware of who it was. Found out the other day who 'jambo38' is.

actually he is top man, and honestly he is a jambo. :thumbs_up:

:hobofish:;)

I support Hearts too. Does anyone else here support Hearts? I'm sure that everyone's dying to know.

Archived