Unjust criticism

JAMMY1980

Though the criticism during the match from all at BT sports was pretty unjust.Thought as an away team we didn't perform as bad as I've seen in other games recently.Goncalves getting stick for rotating up top where as Boyd who was non existent was exempt from any criticism.Here are the match stats where we were pretty much on top in all areas,again Kilmarnock the HOME side exempt from any criticism at all.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/39584398

LogicalEric

We've been honking at Rugby Park for as long as I can remember so I'll give you that. However, the general malaise surrounding the club for, what seems like, ages now is putting people off.

Trapper John McIntyre

We are utter pish.

The commentators said it as it was.

Bt should hang there head in shame the way they started the show at 7:00, totally embarrassing and shocking they feel justified. Unfortunately the rest we bring on ourselves by simply not performing.

allystrachan

The only comment that I disagreed with all night was Concalves' elbow. Other than that every word every pundit & commentator said was correct.

It took us 67 mins to have our first shot on target against possibly the worst Killie team I've seen. That is unacceptable.

JennytheJambo

Though the criticism during the match from all at BT sports was pretty unjust.Thought as an away team we didn't perform as bad as I've seen in other games recently.Goncalves getting stick for rotating up top where as Boyd who was non existent was exempt from any criticism.Here are the match stats where we were pretty much on top in all areas,again Kilmarnock the HOME side exempt from any criticism at all.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/39584398

They all know how bad Hearts have played this season what were they expecting to be different tonight. At one stage Sutton said Killie were superb, really! they were no better than us if not worse. Was it all Hearts fault how bad the game was? 

waynefozzie

I loved when they said Killie had been "superb" - playing at home and didn't manage an effort on target.

BT Sport did nothing wrong whatsoever in fact I would credit them and applaud them for saying it exactly as thousands of Hearts fans are seeing it. Sutton's commentary was actually insightful from an absolute top class player. He has no allegiance to Hearts but was speaking from the perspective of what the **** is this. Totally bewildering tactics, slow, ponderous, lacking in desire and aggression, nonsensical isolation of the striker etc etc. Anyone getting upset about what he or the studio had to say is as big a pussy as the guys masquerading as Hearts players. We need as many people as possible calling out this charade, this experiment, this boot camp bullshit. Its the only way it might be brought crashing down as it is an unmitigated shambles right now.

Technically a disgrace from both teams and our attitude and desire to win the game not good enough

Riddley Walker

We were horrendous. We have a budget who knows how many times bigger than Killie with international players all over the shop, of course we'll be in for bigger criticism if we don't perform.

Hungry hippo

I loved when they said Killie had been "superb" - playing at home and didn't manage an effort on target.

That was where they were very wrong. The comments on Hearts were fair enough (except the obsession about the notes) but Killie were poor too and only had about a 15 minute spell where they even got close to threatening. No shots on target at home and to be praised is ridiculous.

Elias Henry Furst

Agenda driven.

Killie look to be top of the bottom 6 whilst we started in 5th.

Looking at that game on its own merits we didn't deserve the criticism we got. We were poor. They were at home and not any better.

At no point were they excellent as described :laugh:

The attention we are receiving from bt in particular is way ott.

BT Sport did nothing wrong whatsoever in fact I would credit them and applaud them for saying it exactly as thousands of Hearts fans are seeing it. Sutton's commentary was actually insightful from an absolute top class player. He has no allegiance to Hearts but was speaking from the persecutive of what the **** is this. Totally bewildering tactics, slow, ponderous, lacking in desire and aggression, nonsensical isolation of the striker etc etc. Anyone getting upset about what he or the studio had to say is as big a pussy as the guys masquerading as Hearts players. We need as many people as possible calling out this charade, this experiment this boot camp bullshit. Its the only way it might be brought crashing down as it is an unmitigated shambles right now.

Exactly man, Sutton has been one of our biggest supporters as well, even going over the top in praise at times imo, everyone watched the game, if you've been watching us over the last few months you'll see yourself how poor we are, having pundits and commentators seeing and saying the exact same thing as most Hearts fans would is refreshing, we were shocking again tonight and unhappy fans aren't the problem it's the clueless guys running out team that are.

Silvery_Moon

BT Sport did nothing wrong whatsoever in fact I would credit them and applaud them for saying it exactly as thousands of Hearts fans are seeing it. Sutton's commentary was actually insightful from an absolute top class player. He has no allegiance to Hearts but was speaking from the persecutive of what the **** is this. Totally bewildering tactics, slow, ponderous, lacking in desire and aggression, nonsensical isolation of the striker etc etc. Anyone getting upset about what he or the studio had to say is as big a pussy as the guys masquerading as Hearts players. We need as many people as possible calling out this charade, this experiment this boot camp bullshit. Its the only way it might be brought crashing down as it is an unmitigated shambles right now.

:spoton:

IMO pundits were spot on this was another brutal performance ..for Christ sake it was Kilmarnock we were playing. Fourth my erkie

Only problem I had with the commentators was that Killie were just as bad but got no critisism.

Says more about our perceived status Gambo and the interest that follows Hearts in comparison to Kilmarnock rather than any agenda driven nonsense. Frankly way less people give a shit about Kilmarnock than hearts just as if Rantic are having a mare and play is they get the attention! Hearts are shambolic, our DoF refuses to grant them an interview for Christ sake and so that alone creates a story and thenyju watch the game.....no wonder they are having their say. Abysmal.

BT Sport did nothing wrong whatsoever in fact I would credit them and applaud them for saying it exactly as thousands of Hearts fans are seeing it. Sutton's commentary was actually insightful from an absolute top class player. He has no allegiance to Hearts but was speaking from the perspective of what the **** is this. Totally bewildering tactics, slow, ponderous, lacking in desire and aggression, nonsensical isolation of the striker etc etc. Anyone getting upset about what he or the studio had to say is as big a pussy as the guys masquerading as Hearts players. We need as many people as possible calling out this charade, this experiment, this boot camp bullshit. Its the only way it might be brought crashing down as it is an unmitigated shambles right now.

"Anyone getting upset about what he or the studio had to say is as big a pussy"

?A very insightful and well thought out opinion there. Glad I had the chance to read it, I'll be sure to bookmark any future posts from yourself. Do you have a lifestyle blog I could follow?

manaliveits105

It's the GFA way have a dig at Hearts

The BBC erseholes will be at it tomorrow

Hearts played some nice football on a shitty plastic pitch

kingantti1874

:rofl: firstly we didn't, we really didn't. And even if we did. I have never in my life read a more "hibs" post on this board... shove your possession and pretty patterns up your arse..

Stephane Grappelli

Couldn't agree more.

The team supposedly has it all to play for and the club is trying to give people an incentive to buy season tickets. Doesn't look good on either front.

Seymour M Hersh

The only comment that I disagreed with all night was Concalves' elbow. Other than that every word every pundit & commentator said was correct.

Nope, not having that. You might have agreed with the every other word but Sutton talked some amount of pish tonight and Rae just agreed with him without a challenge.

In terms of away performances it was no different to the pish we were dished up under Neilson.

We could really do with a couple of morale boosting away wins on the trot. The problem being, it's hard to see where they'll come this season so there's a danger it'll carry into next when it's vital we get off to a good start.

Argh.

Ricardo Shillyshally

They dedicated ages before the game about discussing the extent of leveins involvement. Thought that was pretty crass.

The focus on the notes seemed strange. Looks like they have a hard-on for these things.

The only thing I would pull Sutton up for was trying to get Johnsen on.  He obviously hasn't seen him recently.

I actually thought that we where the better team tonight. Things just broke down in the final 3rd.

I mean did Killie have a meaningful shot on goal?

I would have thought that Sutton, Craigan and Stewart would have talking about that with them being the home team.

Agreed with pretty much everything the pundits said, especially Sutton.

It was another very poor, disjointed performance and I'd find it strange if the pundits had implied that that sort of performance is what we should expect from HMFC.

Is there anything sadder than another thread on the media supposedly having it in for us. How can anyone possibly get worked up about anything other than how totally inept we are from back to front. Like many I wanted it to work but all I see now is regression, no concept of what a player who would be effective in this league looks like and a lack of hubris from leaders at the club who need to put their hands up to a serious error. I could not give a toss what any third party says about us, you only need your own eyes to see it is calamitous.

MacDonald Jardine

FFS

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Is there anything sadder than another thread on the media supposedly having it in for us. How can anyone possibly get worked up about anything other than how totally inept we are from back to front. Like many I wanted it to work but all I see now is regression, no concept of what a player who would be effective in this league looks like and a lack of hubris from leaders at the club who need to put their hands up to a serious error. I could not give a toss what any third party says about us, you only need your own eyes to see it is calamitous.

Sadder to see the usual clutch of blind faith fans permeating threads sneering at other fans for being critical of the footballing side of our club? I think that that is even sadder than the people offended by the truths the media are chucking at us. Some of our fans are in denial.

Sadder to see the usual clutch of blind faith fans permeating threads sneering at other fans for being critical of the footballing side of our club? I think that that is even sadder than the people offended by the truths the media are chucking at us. Some of our fans are in denial.

I stand corrected, they are sadder! You are bang on with the blind faith description, I cannot see one aspect of our management team that offers any hope for the future.

MacDonald Jardine

I stand corrected, they are sadder! You are bang on with the blind faith description, I cannot see one aspect of our management team that offers any hope for the future.

And I bet you're loving it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not much to disagree with Sutton about. His comments regarding Goncalves were accurate.

colinmaroon

Not much to disagree with Sutton about. His comments regarding Goncalves were accurate.

He went on about Jamie and, every time that Jamie got the ball he wasted it!

Cathro should thank his lucky stars he is a manager in todays modern passionless game. He would be getting chased in any other era. Hes a first team coach at best like a houston or hegarty under jj. Head coach? Not a chance

Central Belt 1874

They dedicated ages before the game about discussing the extent of leveins involvement. Thought that was pretty crass.

The focus on the notes seemed strange. Looks like they have a hard-on for these things.

Or they have some inside information about what's really going on but don't have the balls to come out and tell us on live to. So all we get is a 2 hour programme of them talking pish.

Elias Henry Furst

He went on about Jamie and, every time that Jamie got the ball he wasted it!

This annoyed me.

'Jamie is a player I like, give him the ball'

Jamie gets the ball and puts it out of play.

'I don't understand that substitution, Jamie is Hearts best player'

Within 30 seconds Martin is in a position Jamie wasn't.

Good player needs to produce more.

My major issue was Sutton clearly not knowing what position Martin plays. Complaining about taking Walker off for him because we want to shut up shop. Bizarre.

allystrachan

Nope, not having that. You might have agreed with the every other word but Sutton talked some amount of pish tonight and Rae just agreed with him without a challenge.

Like what? Give me a couple of examples where Sutton talked pish & wasn't pretty much correct.

Like what? Give me a couple of examples where Sutton talked pish & wasn't pretty much correct.

Kilmarnock have been superb this half.

Bring in Johnson to hold it up.

Jamie Walker substitution was bizarre.

Martin coming in means shutting up shop.

McCulloch should be given the Killie job (his win rate is lower than Cathro's)

Etc etc etc

For the record, I think we were terrible but we were the better team and a truly awful Killie side were exempt from criticism.

kingantti1874

Kilmarnock have been superb this half.

Bring in Johnson to hold it up.

Jamie Walker substitution was bizarre.

Martin coming in means shutting up shop.

McCulloch should be given the Killie job (his win rate is lower than Cathro's)

Etc etc etc

For the record, I think we were terrible but we were the better team and a truly awful Killie side were exempt from criticism.

Our expeditions and ambitions are not that same as Kilmarnock. We don't get measured by the same yardstick.

Lincon Premier

He's got a point. Killie were dreadful. We never looked like conceding - or scoring unfortunately.

We controlled most of the game.

What game were you watching? Boyd came close at least twice and had he scored we would have lost that game. Passing the ball three or four times between defence and mid is not controlling the game.

Archived