feeling heart of midlothian.....

Debut 4

We`re all steeped in it. We`ve all been through alot, from sad days to happy days.

It`s what shapes us as Hearts fans. I absolutely love my club but at this moment in time don`t you just feel a sense of emptiness?

It may be very old ground i`m going over but today i had a heart to heart with family over a few pints about the state of Hearts.

Let`s be honest, whether you`ve got an ST or not, whether your the the most loyal fan or not it`s a f44kingdisgrace the way the whole club is being treated, from fans to players.

Let`s get honest here, Vlad is treating us all like mugs, again!

Even my Dad who is 74 years old and seen it all came out with a similar state

-ment,that it just doesn`t feel like Hearts these days.

No manager, players maybe being sold on, other teams already got player signed for next season, our pre-season programme lined up already without the proposed new manager having a say!!

Makes my blood boil.

Hearts aren`t being run like a proper football club anymore. FACT. old news? yes, ancient news? yes....but it`s something many Hearts fans seem to be accepting.

I just hope im made to eat my words.

We`re all steeped in it. We`ve all been through alot, from sad days to happy days.

It`s what shapes us as Hearts fans. I absolutely love my club but at this moment in time don`t you just feel a sense of emptiness?

It may be very old ground i`m going over but today i had a heart to heart with family over a few pints about the state of Hearts.

Let`s be honest, whether you`ve got an ST or not, whether your the the most loyal fan or not it`s a f44kingdisgrace the way the whole club is being treated, from fans to players.

No manager, players maybe being sold on, other teams already got player signed for next season, our pre-season programme lined up already without the proposed new manager having a say!!

Makes my blood boil.

Hearts aren`t being run like a proper football club anymore. FACT. old news? yes, ancient news? yes....but it`s something many Hearts fans seem to be accepting.

I am about the same age as your Dad and to be honest at this age there is not much that seems like it did before.;)

chester copperpot

Makes my blood boil.

Exactly how I feel, except my father's 64 and he's a hobo. Apart from that, I'm all over that post.

Clerry Jambo

Makes my blood boil.

The Romanovs are beginning to show their hand, its not nice, but Hearts fans will eventually get rid if he continues to treat our club like a circus act:mad:

Archived