Weiss, the final frontier (not another one!)

Gigolo-Aunt

Gigolo-Aunt

Apoligies for strarting another thread on this chap. Point though that I think is pretty important for if this chap is given the gig - seems to be in pole on the starting grid for now.

Any posters know if he is his own man?

With his experience in Slovakia or at Saturn, was he working under an owner who had huge influence on signings and what team plays?

Mods, merge this if you think its been discussed already.

Charlie-Brown

This article with Weiss successor at Saturn is interesting in that it appears Saturn appear to controlled by the Local Government http://www.sport-express.co.uk/articles/9_159/

Football rumours is currently stating this

Hearts

Vladimir Weiss will be appointed as manager next week. Weiss has been recommended by Vladimir Romanov's close friend German Tkachenko. Tkachenko met Weiss when he was in charge of FC Saturn. Tkachenko's sports agency works closely with FC Saturn.

rudi must stay
This article with Weiss successor at Saturn is interesting in that it appears Saturn appear to controlled by the Local Government http://www.sport-express.co.uk/articles/9_159/

Football rumours is currently stating this

Hearts

Vladimir Weiss will be appointed as manager next week. Weiss has been recommended by Vladimir Romanov's close friend German Tkachenko. Tkachenko met Weiss when he was in charge of FC Saturn. Tkachenko's sports agency works closely with FC Saturn.

interesting, was he not the guy that was meant to be taking us over from Romanov a while ago? :rolleyes:

Charlie-Brown
interesting, was he not the guy that was meant to be taking us over from Romanov a while ago? :rolleyes:

I don't know anything about him buying Hearts from Romanov but he is mentioned in the first article I posted as the previous owner of Krylya Sovetov Samara and who also had Weiss successor at Saturn Gadzhiev as his manager at Krylya.....

I don't know anything about him buying Hearts from Romanov but he is mentioned in the first article I posted as the previous owner of Krylya Sovetov Samara and who also had Weiss successor at Saturn Gadzhiev as his manager at Krylya.....

Sounds like we are merging pyramids of pish.

Dirk Diggler

IIRC, The rumour from the same site a few months back was that Tkachenko was meant to be taking over the football operations of the club.

Not saying it's true (It's football rumours ffs) but I did think at the time it was a strange rumour.

If Weiss is appointed...........

We'll see.

Charlie-Brown
Sounds like we are merging pyramids of pish.

Tkachecko was previously owner of Krylya where Larry Kingston, Andrei Karyaka (now Saturn's top player) and former Hearts transfer target Ognjen Koroman (now at Red Star) all played.

German Tkachenko now owns pro-sports agency which works closely with FC Saturn where his former Krylya manager Gadzhiev is now manager.

Weiss was of course recently Saturn manager for 1.5 seasons.

This latest 'British style' manager will possibly arrive next week, but there again maybe not. One thing is for sure he will be Vlads man. I have just cancelled the 'Hearts World' for next season as I fear more of the same. He may indeed be a man who can motivate players, have good tactical sense, and be a winner.

However Vlad will interfere.

So that's that!

rudi must stay
IIRC, The rumour from the same site a few months back was that Tkachenko was meant to be taking over the football operations of the club.

Not saying it's true (It's football rumours ffs) but I did think at the time it was a strange rumour.

If Weiss is appointed...........

We'll see.

don't think it's true either, there's was plenty of people at the time though saying it was and that they'd heard things. It seemed to have more to it than the usual guff on here

Archived