***The Masters - 2017***

Samuel Camazzola

luckyBatistuta

Ah back to studio and Sarah Stirk with the massive chebs.

What!!! what channel are you watching?

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could probably whack your ball off her nipples...if you were a golfer.

Still waiting on Butch getting caught catching a look.

Aye with my Big Bertha.

Btw I hope she at least wore fresh knickers today cos she had the same dress on yesterday.

Aw fek off, just turned it over for a look and it's finished.

Ha ha! Best thread for ages.

Night folks. 

luckyBatistuta

Ha ha! Best thread for ages.

Night folks.

Was enjoyable mate, night :thumbsup:

chester copperpot

Was enjoyable mate, night :thumbsup:

Thoroughly enjoyed this thread.

Beats arguing with folk over the footballing side of things

luckyBatistuta

:laugh4:

My missus just got outta bed and told me to StickTheFingerUp.

Sounds alright to me, enjoy

luckyBatistuta

Thoroughly enjoyed this thread.

Beats arguing with folk over the footballing side of things

Did help that we were all on Sergio's side, but was brilliant.

chester copperpot

Did help that we were all on Sergio's side, but was brilliant.

True aye. Am working at 9am tmrw but was worth it to see Sergio triumph.

Is this your first Masters mate?

:D nah but I never usually watch the presentation unless its someone I like...so not very often...and I just thought they did the whole jacket thing afterwards.

Maroon Sailor

Only a grand up for the weekend for you too! :)  All good, Absolutely delighted for Sergio, genuinely :)

Although that double (EW) would've been nearly 1500/1... :D

?740 back in total for me

Excellent weekend to get the Grand National winner and Masters champion at 40/1. Hard to get one of them !

luckyBatistuta

?740 back in total for me

Excellent weekend to get the Grand National winner and Masters champion at 40/1. Hard to get one of them !

Well done mate, everyone round to MS's house tomorrow, as he says he's throwing a celebration party. Anybody needs his address, just PM me :2thumbsup:

Why?

Were you having a chug too ?

Yeah. Put my green anorak on and replayed the "Angela" shot on the final hole. 

I really gotta go to bed now.

Night folks. 

luckyBatistuta

Yeah. Put my green anorak on and replayed the "Angela" shot on the final hole. 

I really gotta go to bed now.

Night folks.

:byebye:

chester copperpot

Aye. Been good fun.

Roll on the US Open......

The only one I don't get up for is the USPGA.

Radio Ga Ga

Those that went to bed 90 minutes ago will be in for a shock when they hear the news in the morning.

Yes!!!

Well done Sergio, I hope you now go on and win a few more majors wee man.

No more confidence issues.

Rudolf's Mate

That was a cracking game of golf and was delighted to see Sergio finally get his hands on the green jacket. My only complaint was they took so long to go back outside that I'd fallen asleep!

Maroon Sailor

I think all the players next year will be hoping their caddy gets number 89

Willett last year

Garcia this year

And the oldest winner of the tournament Nicklaus back in 1986

luckyBatistuta

Nobody can say he doesn't have bottle. To lose that lead to Rose, who played some amazing golf and then still fight back again with some wonderful shots was a joy to watch. So, so happy for the guy...and my bank balance :wink:

IMG_2922.jpg

John Findlay

Love seeing Americans getting beat in their own backyard. Would have been happy if Rose had won. Sergio finally got the monkey off his back. Very well done to him. Very much deserved. Well done to both of them in the very sporting manner in they way they both conducted themselves through the entire final round. Along with Sergio. Golf was a big winner yesterday too.

Great final round - well worth staying up for. Would have been happy if either had won

Seymour M Hersh

Viva Sergio. Although I would have been pleased for Rose as well. Both god guys. But Sergio on what should have been Seve's 60th that's just wonderful.

Maroon Sailor

Viva Sergio. Although I would have been pleased for Rose as well. Both god guys. But Sergio on what should have been Seve's 60th that's just wonderful.

I truly believe he would have ended his career without a major if he didn't win last night which would have been a travesty just like Monty - though he beat himself most of the times with his sulking and spoilt brat attitude at times. Monty could have been putting in Paris and be disturbed by someone stirring a tea cup in Munich.

luckyBatistuta

I truly believe he would have ended his career without a major if he didn't win last night which would have been a travesty just like Monty - though he beat himself most of the times with his sulking and spoilt brat attitude at times. Monty could have been putting in Paris and be disturbed by someone stirring a tea cup in Munich.

:lol: so true about Monty. I also agree with you about Sergio mate. To lose that lead and miss that winning putt on the final day, would have been hard for him to come back from, so happy for the guy. The sun is shining and Sergio is the new Masters champion...who said "I don't like Mondays" :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Watching it again, a great night of golf.

Love the game.

Same as you - loving golf more than ever.  The etiquette and sportsmanship is second to none.

One of my favourite moments has been Danny Willett, he's ecstatic for Sergio and you can see it in his face! 

Same as you - loving golf more than ever.  The etiquette and sportsmanship is second to none.

One of my favourite moments has been Danny Willett, he's ecstatic for Sergio and you can see it in his face! 

His cheesy grin was as big as last years when he won it he was sitting in that chair and you could see he was desperate to give Sergio a hug and the jacket.

Fantastic for Garcia. It's great that his breakthrough major win came in the Masters because that's the one won by both of his countymen. He didn't half do it by way of the two iconic par5s. One sublime iron shot and putt. One hugely significant par save at a time when he was on the brink.

I think he will win another one now. Hopefully The Open.

Guest Barack

His cheesy grin was as big as last years when he won it he was sitting in that chair and you could see he was desperate to give Sergio a hug and the jacket.

Makes his own ceremony from last year, when Spieth was doing the honours, seem even more ridiculous and bitter.

Was good to see.

Even Justin Rose, having just got so close to being Masters champion and falling at the final hurdle was pleased as punch for Sergio. Not another sport in the world would you see that sportsmanship.

chester copperpot

I am absolutely hanging out my arse today in work however that's me done for the day.

I would do it all again to see Sergio win the green jacket.

I am absolutely hanging out my arse today in work however that's me done for the day.

I would do it all again to see Sergio win the green jacket.

Couple of sherries was it?

:lol:

chester copperpot

Couple of sherries was it?

:lol:

Na man. Just the late finish and getting old. Now off till next Tuesday though. Happy days

Same as you - loving golf more than ever. The etiquette and sportsmanship is second to none.

One of my favourite moments has been Danny Willett, he's ecstatic for Sergio and you can see it in his face!

Me and the missus were having a good laugh at willet. You'd have thought he win it again, great to see.

Rose classy in defeat, garcia's reaction was brilliant, also glad he won it with a birdie.

Na man. Just the late finish and getting old. Now off till next Tuesday though. Happy days

Cool.

Archived