Pasquale Bruno

auldy19

maroondevo52

Bruno was class, quote from match report v Hibs 1996...

Soon, however, tensions manifested themselves in elbows and teeth. Pasquale Bruno drew an imaginary blade across his throat aimed at the Hibernian bench, then stamped on Leighton as he arrived late for a cross. Locke mysteriously lay prostrate on the sideline but not before McPherson and Alan McManus were booked for tree-felling challenges. 

Bruno was class, quote from match report v Hibs 1996...

Soon, however, tensions manifested themselves in elbows and teeth. Pasquale Bruno drew an imaginary blade across his throat aimed at the Hibernian bench, then stamped on Leighton as he arrived late for a cross. Locke mysteriously lay prostrate on the sideline but not before McPherson and Alan McManus were booked for tree-felling challenges. [/size]

That's the very fellow!

:yas: Bruno Bruno and.... repeat...

Solid as a rock, tanned, the best clothes, smooth talker, hard as feck on the pitch, hated the scum.

What's not to like?

J.T.F.Robertson

For those of you who think we are exaggerating about how mental he was have a look at this.

Mere over-exuberance. 

Mere over-exuberance.

Spot on.

Nowadays it's called 'invading the pitch coz we one the big cup likesay efter like hunners eh years an' that ken eh?'

:fth:

Unknown user

For those of you who think we are exaggerating about how mental he was have a look at this.

Anyone else remember the hilarity when he was asked his opinion on new celtic signing Paolo di Canio and said something along the lines of "he's a bit of a dirty player"

Unknown user

Or how about an article where he talks about who he'd like to punch

I?d love to have the chance to play today, in a Juventus-Torino against Bonucci. Seeing him so excited, euphoric, ready to protest all the time, made me imagine Pasquale Bruno in the tunnel punching Bonucci in the face, splitting his lip with five stitches and that way he can?t talk for five months.

His behaviour is absolutely infuriating. People didn?t like me, maybe I was the worst of the lot, but I fought hard and protested very little. This is my secret dream.

:laugh: bloody mental case!

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/ex-hearts-hero-pasquale-bruno-wants-to-punch-leonardo-bonucci-1-3936524

Archived