Times have changed re:Scotland

Perth to Paisley

Perth to Paisley

There used to be threads about live streams but unless everyone is on Kodi then nobody seems to give a flying..

...other than hoping Struna plays well

Better call Saul

my sportsmania has expired and i can't renew so I plugged into to some Diddy channel on kodi and the picture quality is kak.

There used to be threads about live streams but unless everyone is on Kodi then nobody seems to give a flying..

...other than hoping Struna plays well

Or his wee brother who is playing

Our man on bench

alicante jambo

my sportsmania has expired and i can't renew so I plugged into to some Diddy channel on kodi and the picture quality is kak.

Try sportsdevil normally pretty good.

think its in spanish.

*** disgraceful that football is no longer the game of the working classes..

load of shite

Cairneyhill Jambo

Why can't you renew? It's only new subscriptions that are blocked.

chester copperpot

My HD stream on SM has been absolutely flawless.

P.s SM are open to new subscriptions again mate.

Absolutely flawless Kodi stream here.

Didn't realise dodgey online streams where still a thing.

I have skysports but the thought of watching that prick has made me watch absolute crap on other channels. I seriously can't abide him to the extent I can't watch Scotland

colinmaroon

Watched the rerun on ESPN2 in the middle of the Caribbean (someone's got to do it) and the best thing about it was ONE COMMENTATOR!!!

No ex-Ugly prattling on!

No constant chat!

Just a professional guy doing his job well.

Watched the game on Kodi, can't remember ever being so uninterested in a Scotland game. It felt like a Stoke v Hull game. I seriously dislike Strachan...humourless welt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the team can drive forward led by the likes of Robertson, Tierney and Armstrong (see also Ryan Fraser) then that would be a change.

Scotland played well, but I wasn't fussed about watching it. Expectation is failure these days, and Strachan will no doubt change the team for the England tie dropping the youngsters who did us proud last night.

Why would you hope Struna played well? the guy is shite, wish he'd played last night to make things easier for Scotland.

The attendance at the Glasgow shitehole last night summed it all up regarding the nation's interest.  That been said, Scotland played well last night.

The attendance at the Glasgow shitehole last night summed it all up regarding the nation's interest. That been said, Scotland played well last night.

Do u think the nation will be more interested in June? Hopefully the crowd last night get first pick on the tickets.

Perth to Paisley

Why would you hope Struna played well? the guy is shite, wish he'd played last night to make things easier for Scotland.

For me it's club over national team all the time...Didn't use to be that way but so much made me change my priorities.

Respect my opinion in the same way I respect your right to have one!....albeit one I disagree with.

Do u think the nation will be more interested in June? Hopefully the crowd last night get first pick on the tickets.

I reckon an England game is what many oif the TA care about.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Indifference around Scotland is not a new thing. We are actually one of the best supported countries in Europe.

The TV time was well covered on another thread, UEFA are actually spreading these games well, but fair play to the guys who went last night, travel club or not, everyone who went last night should have first dibs for the England game. Will be a military style operation that comes close to infringing on your civil liberties, if you want to go, right enough.

If Scotland win or even draw against England, we are well in it, and the crowds for the final 2 games will be healthy. I am laying my dislike for the manager aside, coming in to work felt much better on a Scotland win today.

letsalldothebeattie

The lack of support from some towards the National side certainly made it easier to get away from Hampden rather than being stuck in a queue of traffic for about an hour after the game.

Anyone watching would surely be encouraged by the performance we played well created plenty chances but the key thing is we are going to have to start taking them in the rest of the games, England & Slovakia will punish us again if we fail to take chances we get in they games.

Sexton Hardcastle

The situation is quite similar to Hearts.

Lose a game and eveyone over reacts. They don't like the players/system, manager still to convince many. Win a game and eveyone changes their tune and we're suddenly not as bad as we previously thought.

Repeat the process 5 months later rather than chopping and changing every weekend with hearts.

Fans as usual pretty clueless.

Lose a game and eveyone over reacts. They don't like the players/system, manager still to convince many. Win a game and eveyone changes their tune and we're suddenly not as bad as we previously thought.

Repeat the process 5 months later rather than chopping and changing every weekend with hearts.

It would be the same if Hearts were in the lower leagues and for the past 20 years we were failing to get promoted.  We are at such a low point with the national team there is literally no lower to go.

It would be the same if Hearts were in the lower leagues and for the past 20 years we were failing to get promoted. We are at such a low point with the national team there is literally no lower to go.

Literally, there is !

Bazzas right boot

Indifference around Scotland is not a new thing. We are actually one of the best supported countries in Europe.

The TV time was well covered on another thread, UEFA are actually spreading these games well, but fair play to the guys who went last night, travel club or not, everyone who went last night should have first dibs for the England game. Will be a military style operation that comes close to infringing on your civil liberties, if you want to go, right enough.

If Scotland win or even draw against England, we are well in it, and the crowds for the final 2 games will be healthy. I am laying my dislike for the manager aside, coming in to work felt much better on a Scotland win today.

Yip, beat Slovakia, Slovenia and Lithuania, we'll go through. Hard task but not beyond us.

Hopefully we stick with the younger, faster, better players than reverting back to type.

We're suprisingly good going forward, even V england we created 3 or 4 good chances, it's the defence that's the issue.

If we can't beat Lithuania over two games we deserve to be out.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Yip, beat Slovakia, Slovenia and Lithuania, we'll go through. Hard task but not beyond us.

Hopefully we stick with the younger, faster, better players than reverting back to type.

We're suprisingly good going forward, even V england we created 3 or 4 good chances, it's the defence that's the issue.

If we can't beat Lithuania over two games we deserve to be out.

Scotland usually pass the ball well but can't defend and can't score in tight games. Slovakia was an example. For 60 minutes, we played better than them but found ourselves 2 down. Fatal combination.

Last night we sorted it but could have made it much easier with a clinical finisher

And I think too much onus is put on coaches as opposed to the players.

Bazzas right boot

Scotland usually pass the ball well but can't defend and can't score in tight games. Slovakia was an example. For 60 minutes, we played better than them but found ourselves 2 down. Fatal combination.

Last night we sorted it but could have made it much easier with a clinical finisher

Yip,

Slovakia and England we played well, played well on Sunday, 1 goal to show for it.

Archived