Thanks Vlad, Not ! (Dud Manager Thread)

classylevein

classylevein

Just when i thought Vlad would bring in a "British" manager and let them get on with it he pulls out his hat, a hibby reject candidate and the manager from tarrantinos hostel, why does this not surpirse me ? Really hacked with this numpty i knew when he said we would win the champions league in 5 years he was a complete gob ***** , i knew when he got rid off pressley i wouldnt be back till he changed his ways but he is so determined to 'control' everything and everyone like a dictator. If we get hostel boy who speaks fluent russian it just means we dont a fax machine. If we get Icelandic hibby reject it means we are up for 8th or 9th place as his record is very poor. Oh well guess its back to supporting man utd again.

Drylaw Hearts
Just when i thought Vlad would bring in a "British" manager and let them get on with it he pulls out his hat, a hibby reject candidate and the manager from tarrantinos hostel, why does this not surpirse me ? Really hacked with this numpty i knew when he said we would win the champions league in 5 years he was a complete gob ***** , i knew when he got rid off pressley i wouldnt be back till he changed his ways but he is so determined to 'control' everything and everyone like a dictator. If we get hostel boy who speaks fluent russian it just means we dont a fax machine. If we get Icelandic hibby reject it means we are up for 8th or 9th place as his record is very poor. Oh well guess its back to supporting man utd again.

If you stopped supporting Man Utd to follow Hearts you deserve everything you get.

Ronaldo or Robbie ?

monkfish1979

Where the hell do you get "dud" from. TBH both are better than what I actually expected after McGhee knocked us back. Also, Thor rejected the hobos, not vice versa.

Don't give a fork if he's British or not. I really don't see the advantage there, tbh.

The Old Tolbooth

Look at me everyone!

Dear oh dear! :confused:

:byebye:

jamboinglasgow

knew this would happen when I read the statement on 1st Jan. It is a manager with "british experence" not nessecary a "british" manager.

Whats the reatio of these threads arriving on JKB?

1 every 10 hours?

FFS, give it a rest ya moan.

Did you know that your chosen user name is an anagram of: "total and utter pwick"?

We are showing no ambition whatsoever, 6 months to come up with this pile of ****, its no wonder some fans are less that impressed.

These names are not exactly going to sell season tickets, I fear another season of scratching about in the bottom six awaits.

monkfish1979
We are showing no ambition whatsoever, 6 months to come up with this pile of ****, its no wonder some fans are less that impressed.

These names are not exactly going to sell season tickets, I fear another season of scratching about in the bottom six awaits.

No ambition in what way? Who were you expecting?

Jam Tarts 1874

No ambition? Weiss has just won a league and cup double in a country which is ranked only one place below Scotland in UEFA's co-efficient rankings.

It amazes me how many people are criticising the shortlist. I bet the same people who are moanin' an' a groanin' now are the same ones who have for 6 months been saying that no-one decent would touch the Hearts job.

:rolleyes:

No ambition in what way? Who were you expecting?

Someone I had heard of for a start.

Someone with a half decent CV.

Someone that knows the Scottish game.........

Drylaw Hearts
No ambition? Weiss has just won a league and cup double in a country which is ranked only one place below Scotland in UEFA's co-efficient rankings.

It amazes me how many people are criticising the shortlist. I bet the same people who are moanin' an' a groanin' now are the same ones who have for 6 months been saying that no-one decent would touch the Hearts job.

:rolleyes:

No-one decent is touching the Hearts job.

The guy won trophies in his homeland.

Whoopie-doo.

So did Valdas.

classylevein
If you stopped supporting Man Utd to follow Hearts you deserve everything you get.

Ronaldo or Robbie ?

Ronaldo can swerve free kicks , robbie can swerve throw inns , tough call ?

monkfish1979

Why should you having heard of the guy guarantee any sort of quality?

Why does the fact that you haven't heard of the guy rule out any sort of quality?

Define "decent" CV.

And as for "knowing the Scottish game", the rules are the same as everywhere else. The style with which the game is played is used far too often as an excuse for mediocrity, IMO.

If he's rubbish, I assume that he won't last long and we'll have another 6 months of JKB posters ranting and raving about it.

Gigolo-Aunt

I can totally understand the OP is ****ed off.

Hearts are Hearts though, cant just turn the feeling for the club on and off like a light switch.

Chad Sexington
I can totally understand the OP is ****ed off.

Hearts are Hearts though, cant just turn the feeling for the club on and off like a light switch.

To be honest, can you take seriously the opinion of someone who states on an internet forum that because they are not happy they are away to support Man Utd?

If thats the kind of "fan" Vlad is driving away, more power to his elbow.

Gigolo-Aunt
To be honest, can you take seriously the opinion of someone who states on an internet forum that because they are not happy they are away to support Man Utd?

If thats the kind of "fan" Vlad is driving away, more power to his elbow.

I know what you are saying, mate.

Would be surprised though if the OP never had a paper round to do this afternoon though.

Guest jambomickey

thats harsh to judge the guy before he even been given a chance. whoever comes into hearts we need to give them and the players 100% and lets hear the gorgie roar week in week out

How does you limited knowledge of the footballing world make him a lesser manager?

Anyway he coached Saturn who are of similar size to Hearts. He also brought some decent Slovak players to them so that connection could be useful too.

Also trashing Celtic and reaching the group stages of the C.L. with a minow club was a highlight.

How does you limited knowledge of the footballing world make him a lesser manager?

Anyway he coached Saturn who are of similar size to Hearts. He also brought some decent Slovak players to them so that connection could be useful too.

Also trashing Celtic and reaching the group stages of the C.L. with a minow club was a highlight.

Well said KisLas!!

Has there been any word in the press in Lithuania bout our next manager??

Well said KisLas!!

Has there been any word in the press in Lithuania bout our next manager??

Same as in Scotland. Weiss is tipped for the job now.

One thing different is that Zygmantovitch is not mentioned anywhere so no idea where that came from in Scotland.

Drylaw Hearts

Kislas.....

Did he not lead Saturn to an 11th place finish in that League ?

How does that compare with their other recent placings ?

Why was he only there for 1 Season ?

Thanks !

Kislas.....

Did he not lead Saturn to an 11th place finish in that League ?

How does that compare with their other recent placings ?

Why was he only there for 1 Season ?

Thanks !

They finished 11th two season in a row at that time so that was about what they were capable of at the time. After that they brought in some more good players and finished 5th for the first time in they history last year.

Guess their possition in the league did not meet the boards ambition but IMO with that squad the mid table was the best they could aim at.

Archived