Tziolis

JAMMY1980

Shouldn't you play again. No desire to play for the club. Waste of space in majority of games.

Slow as a week in the jail...there is a reason a top or semi top club haven't taken him on.The Greek league is slower paced than ours.You don't have time on the ball here to pick passes like you do in Greece.

Francis Albert

Sure I read on here not long ago that we should build the squad around him. He wasn't alone in looking awful and showing no fight and little interest yesterday. Why does the team look so demotivated?

maroonnicky63

I just think the guy had a poor game along with the back four who panicked every time Aberdeen came forward so the all decided just to boot it up the park and this left our midfield players out of the game , just a poor game but he isn't a bad player , we cant just get rid of players who have a bad game or we would have no one left

Does that include your hero Tziolis?

Our problems run a bit deeper than wishing to have a spat with some no mark on here

maroonnicky63

Does that include your hero Tziolis?

ha ha brilliant mate , he can spot a player I can tell you

maroonnicky63

Shouldn't you play again. No desire to play for the club. Waste of space in majority of games.

so someone has a poor game and you don't play him again ??

Bit of a contrast to the thread started during the 4-1 Rangers game when it became a jizzfest to see who could spunk highest up the walls about him

Aye and I think you won.

It maybe that he is taking a few games to get used to the speed of the game in Scotland and adjust.   great player, but currently too casual.  Cost us the RC game and did a very similar mistake against Aberdeen.

so someone has a poor game and you don't play him again ??

Some players getting absolutely slaughtered on here for having a bad game, Seems to be the new players and others get an easy ride. Don't get me wrong their is some of the new players who won't cut it , Sowah, Choulay maybe Avlonitis and Hughes (age & injured) but Struna has a bad game and now he's hopeless. Martin & Tziolis are both players of the same ilk players who like to pass and control the game. Whether the Scottish game is suited to these types is dependant on whose roundabout them. Their was a player at Kilmarnock a few years ago who was the same type who was raved about ( can't remember his name) but a lot on here would have taken him and he was a lazy sod but done the job he was brought in to do.

Players like Djoum - never kicked a ball in ages and thinks he's to good for us. Hamilton - constantly caught out and is our worst keeper since Craig Nelson, Nicholson - For every piece of brilliance there's 5 games of nothing, Walker - Having a good season goals wise but when the chips are down he goes missing. Cowie - splits opinions on here, maybe his age but to inconsistent.

Major surgery in the summer but my point is some players not as bad as being quoted.

Some players getting absolutely slaughtered on here for having a bad game, Seems to be the new players and others get an easy ride. Don't get me wrong their is some of the new players who won't cut it , Sowah, Choulay maybe Avlonitis and Hughes (age & injured) but Struna has a bad game and now he's hopeless. Martin & Tziolis are both players of the same ilk players who like to pass and control the game. Whether the Scottish game is suited to these types is dependant on whose roundabout them. Their was a player at Kilmarnock a few years ago who was the same type who was raved about ( can't remember his name) but a lot on here would have taken him and he was a lazy sod but done the job he was brought in to do.

Players like Djoum - never kicked a ball in ages and thinks he's to good for us. Hamilton - constantly caught out and is our worst keeper since Craig Nelson, Nicholson - For every piece of brilliance there's 5 games of nothing, Walker - Having a good season goals wise but when the chips are down he goes missing. Cowie - splits opinions on here, maybe his age but to inconsistent.

Major surgery in the summer but my point is some players not as bad as being quoted.

However Tziolis is proving to be a poor signing as are the vast majority of those we signed in January

I remember all those who told us they were great additions and told those doubters who dared to question they were wrong...indeed some of those who were the biggest shouters then seem to be the very ones shouting loudest about their quality now.

They should perhaps look at their comments then and hide behind the sofa.

Some of those we signed had no club for months so the question should have been asked why but many on JKB were caught up in the hysteria of change and the defence of the clubs actions even when there was room for doubt.

We will need to undergo a summer rebuild ,that much is clear.

Our DOF needs to step up his game with regards to signings but also our management team as they signed many of them from their own knowledge base.

I'm not joining the get him out now brigade but I do expect improvement in the summer.   Some of what has happened is due to circumstances beyond his control such as the loss of Paterson which may have resulted in a reduced budget for signings as well as others leaving for pastures new but many of the events he could control better such as his interview technique which leaves many scratching their heads....just sometimes use one word not a whole paragraph to tell us we played badly.  Small things add up and lead to a feeling around the club even when he may be doing a perfectly good job in the background.

He needs to learn and adapt to his management role remembering he is to many the public face of the club.

You can act as you like when you are winning but he is not and if he has learnt anything so far it should be how to present himself on TV and in the written press.

He needs to give some of the players a kick up the backside for the effort just does not seem to be there by some and if they won't react leave them out and look to others.

All we have to play for is fourth place and a possible European spot and finishing behind St Johnstone is not acceptable.

ha ha brilliant mate , he can spot a player I can tell you

I'll tell you something with absolute certainty - Nicholson won't have a fraction of the career that Tziolis has enjoyed

Have a look at the thread before making a bigger mammary gland of yourself

I don't need to look at any thread.

I put a question mark over Tziolis some weeks ago and you disagreed which was fair enough but you also suggested that anyone who didn't share your view knew little about football.

I know who's the mammary gland now!

The guy is obviously a good player, but needs a rocket about his lack of urgency.

Whether or not he has enough time to get up to speed before the next of the season, remains to be seen.

Performances like yesterday make a signing offer for next season less likely.

The guy is obviously a good player, but needs a rocket about his lack of urgency.

Whether or not he has enough time to get up to speed before the next of the season, remains to be seen.

Performances like yesterday make a signing offer for next season less likely.

This is a problem which I fear has no great solution for us.

If he did get up to speed there is little doubt the team would perform better and garner a good few points but that would only improve us a couple of places or so. 

The converse is that if he did get up to speed, and with his undoubted skill, we would probably not be able to compete for his signature anyway.

I don't need to look at any thread.

I put a question mark over Tziolis some weeks ago and you disagreed which was fair enough but you also suggested that anyone who didn't share your view knew little about football.

I know who's the mammary gland now!

Look at his club CV and add in 62 caps and a call up to latest Greece squad. He's clearly a player.

He was terrible yesterday but no alone

Look at his club CV and add in 62 caps and a call up to latest Greece squad. He's clearly a player.

At no point I have I said he is not a gifted player and I'm not challenging what you said about his ability.   I am on about you telling others they know nothing about football simply because they didn't (then) share your opinion ie playing the man and not the ball.  It makes you look even more stupid when the wind changes.

PS - the danger is that he is becoming Tony Watt mark 2.

Whoever Greece are playing, I'm going to lump on them if Tziolis is playing.

Useless.

he's strutting about as if he's a big shot punt him as h/t

Give me 5 minutes with him in a room and you'd see him play his Heart out for Hearts.

Obv a good player but not suited to the hussle and bussle of scottish football...

Really frustrating watching him wear our shirt...

no your wrong good players give their all in games. This guy is a wage thief.

Well if you are correct it makes you wonder why he is so crap for us then. Is it down to the way we are playing him which is a coaching issue or is it just that the players around him are crap?

Well if you are correct it makes you wonder why he is so crap for us then. Is it down to the way we are playing him which is a coaching issue or is it just that the players around him are crap?

He fell out with his previous club and had his contract terminated back in January. He wasn't getting game time there anyway.

Maybe his previous club treated him wrong, but maybe he's not applying himself at Hearts either...

Let's be honest we did the circle wank soggy biscuit challenge far too early with this guy.

He's got it.

But not with us, not in Scotland.

He should be dropped now or Cathro isn't playing players on merit (along with all his other problems).

Marooned Abroad

I was one of the 'build a team round Tziolis' brigade but after Saturday I've had serious second thoughts. Yes the guy is talented as is shown by his International track record, but on Saturday he looked utterly disinterested. Maybe he took one look at the bobbly pitch and thought 'I'm too good to play on a heap like this!'. Or maybe he didn't want to risk injury before going off to join Greece.

Whether or not that was the case we need a player in his position to get in the faces of the opposition midfield, then play the fancy stuff. On Saturdays evidence against Celtic Broonie will walk all over him.

Kitchen ain't perfect but at least he'd get in Browns face. Tziolis needs booted up the a**e and plonked on the bench to bring him back to earth.

End of rant.

I'd rather have Kitchen and Bauben in the midfield because at least both look like they give a shit.

Marooned Abroad

I was one of the 'build a team round Tziolis' brigade but after Saturday I've had serious second thoughts. Yes the guy is talented as is shown by his International track record, but on Saturday he looked utterly disinterested. Maybe he took one look at the bobbly pitch and thought 'I'm too good to play on a heap like this!'. Or maybe he didn't want to risk injury before going off to join Greece.

Whether or not that was the case we need a player in his position to get in the faces of the opposition midfield, then play the fancy stuff. On Saturdays evidence against Celtic Broonie will walk all over him.

Kitchen ain't perfect but at least he'd get in Browns face. Tziolis needs booted up the a**e and plonked on the bench to bring him back to earth.

End of rant.

......or (against Celtic) get Hughes back in and play Nowak as a defensive midfielder. I though on Saturday he was the only player on our team who looked as if he wanted to compete and win. As for the full backs, they're a joke! As somebody has already said, Struna couldn't tackle a fish supper and Sowah gives me the sh**s every time he gets the ball! Is Rherras (or even Osh God forbid) really worse than him?

Rudolf's Mate

CV's count for **** all at the end of the day. How many players have had better CV's yet failed miserably at other clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He fell out with his previous club and had his contract terminated back in January. He wasn't getting game time there anyway.

Maybe his previous club treated him wrong, but maybe he's not applying himself at Hearts either...

Would that not indicate that he has a problem rather than the clubs that he falls out with?

Archived