Tziolis

JAMMY1980

Cost us in the Ross county game by trying to bring the ball down in the box and has almost cost us today. Lost the ball about half a dozen times today.

He's a good player but I'm not sure if Scottish football is for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obv a good player but not suited to the hussle and bussle of scottish football...

Really frustrating watching him wear our shirt...

Too casual and laid back. Bring him off at half time and bring on johnsen or Currie.

Correct but this isn't a time for chucking in untried youngsters. Bjorn for me to partner Isma.

Ive said it before ..this free-loader had 10 good minutes v Sevco ..then we waited weeks for a decent game last week against arguably the worst team I've seen at Tynie for years - this guy is murder against any decent player and/or team.

Tin hat on 'again'

Too casual and laid back. Bring him off at half time and bring on johnsen or Currie.

Kitchen. The team needs to up the pace at least he would do that on that pitch.

Kitchen. The team needs to up the pace at least he would do that on that pitch.

I've seen no evidence of that whatsoever. If anything, he'd slow the game down even more.

We need 2 up front & go direct as the pitch isn't the best.

Bjorn for Stroller.

Not been convinced by him at all. I wouldn't sign him beyond the summer.

2 good performances since he arrived. Needs to get his finger out his arse and put in a shift like last week.

Pretty poor performances from all today.

The Greeks in particular. Glad i didn't waste my day travelling and paying to see that.

Watt-Zeefuik

Avliontis will rightly get the most blame for the second goal but it was a feeble effort from Tziolis that put him under pressure to begin with.

Gordon Ramsay

If that was old championship manager 01/02 he would have got a 2 out of 10.

And that is something I seen once in all my hours of playing that game.

Abysmal.

Tell him and Avlonitis(new name for shitey pass back] to feck off back to Greece right now, we are loosing games so put some youngsters on, we will still lose games but at least we can use the games for developing them.

Seems like he's made his money and he's lost his desire. 

Get him to ****. On paper should be a key player in practice a non entity that only turns up when things are going well. Woeful whenever we need a performance.

colinmaroon

We lost that game in midfield.

Tziolis and Cowie were really dreadful. Djoum wasn't at his best but, he was a loner in there.

Tziolis has no pace and, all you have to do is press him and his game falls apart.

McLean and Shinnie grew into the game as they realised they were up against a collective wet paper bag.

Cruyff Turn

I can hop faster than he can run.

Clearly a player who is used to a different tempo. Can't handle the pace of the game here.

GorgieRules22

We signed Martin on a three year deal and gave him three minutes but gave Tziolis 75 minutes and was awful, sums up our club at the moment, football side is woeful.

We lost that game in midfield.

Tziolis and Cowie were really dreadful. Djoum wasn't at his best but, he was a loner in there.

Tziolis has no pace and, all you have to do is press him and his game falls apart.

McLean and Shinnie grew into the game as they realised they were up against a collective wet paper bag.

Correct.

Cowie is well too slow for this league but we are short on options at the moment.

Tziolis, as I said weeks ago, is not the man you want in there when you're trying to get a grip of the game and keeps getting caught in possession.  He's a gifted player but only really plays well when we're in the lead and it's showtime.  Overall I would have to say no contract.

Djoum gets an easy ride on here but, to be fair, while he didn't play well he was not too bad either.

Jambof3tornado

Correct.

Cowie is well too slow for this league but we are short on options at the moment.

Tziolis, as I said weeks ago, is not the man you want in there when you're trying to get a grip of the game and keeps getting caught in possession. He's a gifted player but only really plays well when we're in the lead and it's showtime. Overall I would have to say no contract.

Djoum gets an easy ride on here but, to be fair, while he didn't play well he was not too bad either.

Nobody in our midfield influenced the game at all.

Djoum was as poor as the others.

Avliontis will rightly get the most blame for the second goal but it was a feeble effort from Tziolis that put him under pressure to begin with.

Avlonitis wasn't under any pressure when he had the ball.

gashauskis9

Static as ****, I've seen subbuteo players use more energy. Great player to have when you're 3 or 4 to the good but he doesn't inspire, if anything he hinders.

In a world of his own, shows no passion or enjoyment. Needs benched.

colinmaroon

Avlonitis wasn't under any pressure when he had the ball.

His overall display, defensively, was good, ruined by that blunder.

In fact, considering the inability of others to stop the crosses, Aviontis and, to a greater degree, Nowak, dealt with the bombardment well.

Drop him asap, anybody who thinks they can stroll about wearing maroon can jog on.

Replace with Martin, his last few sub appearances have made me think he cares a bit.

If that doesn't work, drop him etc etc.

My main point is, nobody should be undroppable.

He was good last week but horrific today.

He should not start again this season unless we have loads of injuries and aren't allowed to postpone.

Bazzas right boot

Nice player, but He isn't effective enough.

Said a month ago kitchen in a 442 set up all day long.

Rudolf's Mate

Last thread that called him out I ridiculed a few posters for not having a clue. Willing to put my hands up and say I was wrong. 

The guys got something and is capable however showing it in 1 out of 4 games or less is nowhere near good enough. 

Bit of a contrast to the thread started during the 4-1 Rangers game when it became a jizzfest to see who could spunk highest up the walls about him

Our whole central midfield is a shambles at the moment. Lucky if you get one good game in five from the lot of them

Nice player, but He isn't effective enough.

Said a month ago kitchen in a 442 set up all day long.

We've got problems playing 442. We have no width and Walker in particular won't play wide. Nicholson is a waste of space.

We also appear to want the safety in numbers of a 3 in midfield

That 5 who operated behind Goncalves yesterday were individually and collectively a disgrace

I would have taken him off at half time. Failing that he would have had a kick up the arse at half time and given 5/10 minutes max of the second half to be infinitely better. Definitely should have been off the pitch by 55 minutes.

Cathro's been decisive in the Hibs games with underperforming players, he really needed it yesterday. Tziolis's pass-completion for the first half must have been awful.

It was a mistake by Tziolis that led to the second goal. Yesterday he showed almost zero commitment beyond a stupid foul. He seems lacking in fight and abailty to second guess his midfield opponents. On the positive he is an arrogant lazy so and so. Definitely not Hearts material.

We've got problems playing 442. We have no width and Walker in particular won't play wide. Nicholson is a waste of space.

We also appear to want the safety in numbers of a 3 in midfield

That 5 who operated behind Goncalves yesterday were individually and collectively a disgrace

Does that include your hero Tziolis?

Bit of a contrast to the thread started during the 4-1 Rangers game when it became a jizzfest to see who could spunk highest up the walls about him

So why is that then that we can't replicate that type of play. Cathro keeps talking about high tempo and high pressing but the players are just not doing it.

So does that mean that Cathro just says to the media what he thinks we want to hear or is he really telling the players to play like this and they are just not listening.

Either way something is not right and changes need to be made asap.

I like a player who can pick a pass.  I think Tziolis has that ability but with only 1 forward there isn't anyone to pass to!  Cowie is supposed I think to be playing in a sort of Hartley/Cameron position but hasn't the legs and plays in straight lines.  

And of course Tziolis hasn't the dig to outbattle players in the SPL.  Look at the St Johnstone midfield players - Paton, Alston, Davidson, Wotherspoon, Craig.  All of them harder workers than anything we have - and all of them would improve our midfield.

Archived