Friday Might Drinking Thread

Cobblers

I hope Andy's not offended but in the absence of his usual thread is it too early for me to start one.

20 bottles of Peroni in the fridge. Should last till about 2.00 a.m

:food-smiley-004::food-smiley-004::food-smiley-004::food-smiley-004:

How much alcohol needs to be consumed to be considered 'might' drinking?

Oops and I'm only on the first bottle:wacko:

started a case of desperado (mexican beer with tequila) at 5pm for the first game, 8 down and feeling fine...not sure how long i will last though, it's strong stuff:toasting:

Home brew wine tonight. First drink in 3 weeks and 2 bottles down already. Could get messy.

winston churchill

on the leffe and watching the big ball game.

if you put a green strip on holland ,you would think it was the lochend brazil in top gear.

The Comedian

Been sinking Best since 4pm, bout to leave to head up town and meet said bird, feeling a bit woaft! like...

Been sinking Best since 4pm, bout to leave to head up town and meet said bird, feeling a bit woaft! like...

Lucky Lady;)

tommythejambo

Just off the back of a 10 day bender.

Will be staying sober tonight.

jambopompey

just finished work, got 12 bottles of weihenstephan, plus a few bottles of red wine. should be able to unwind with that.

just finished work, got 12 bottles of weihenstephan, plus a few bottles of red wine. should be able to unwind with that.

I can feel your sare heid from here:o

jambopompey

i also have alka-seltzer on hand, never have less than one box in the flat at one time, thats 2 bottles down, really nice stuff weihenstephan

tommythejambo

Not even got a sore heid. Just skint and tired.

It's magic being young it is :D.

i also have alka-seltzer on hand, never have less than one box in the flat at one time, thats 2 bottles down, really nice stuff weihenstephan

I work away a bit and never leave without my packet of Nurofen and box of Rennie's. Getting old or what.:sad:

Not even got a sore heid. Just skint and tired.

It's magic being young it is :D.

If only I could remember:sad:

The Old Tolbooth

The Friday night drunken thread just aint the same when it's not started by Andy :D

I'm staying relatively sober tonight but will probably break loose tomorrow tho ;)

The Friday night drunken thread just aint the same when it's not started by Andy :D

I'm staying relatively sober tonight but will probably break loose tomorrow tho ;)

I know I'm only a poor substitute somebody had to do it.;)

The Old Tolbooth
I know I'm only a poor substitute somebody had to do it.;)

Heh heh, Bikerjambo normally starts one too, I'm beginning to think that we're a support full of alcoholics!

Glad I'm tee total most weeks :rolleyes:

Heh heh, Bikerjambo normally starts one too, I'm beginning to think that we're a support full of alcoholics!

Aye right;)

I was on the train to London today and the guy sitting next to me was reading a book full of quotes from recovering Alcoholics. He kept writing little notes in the book like "Thats how I feel". Did make me think twice before opening my 10th bottle tonight:wacko:

The Old Tolbooth
Aye right;)

I was on the train to London today and the guy sitting next to me was reading a book full of quotes from recovering Alcoholics. He kept writing little notes in the book like "Thats how I feel". Did make me think twice before opening my 10th bottle tonight:wacko:

Jeeez, I read a similar article once too, it scared the crap right outta me so it did!

I've never read a book since!

Jeeez, I read a similar article once too, it scared the crap right outta me so it did!

I've never read a book since!

A man after my own heart (attack):mj_zivili:

Andy is not well, he went home from here last night with man flu.

I've drunk enough to keep up with the jonesies tho ........................... bed soon in the Punts house hold just named Pinilla golden boots for season 2008/2009 in the Terrace....... Yip had enough LOVE you all my jambo family lololololololol and Andy Driver :kiss::kiss::kiss:

The Old Tolbooth

I've drunk enough to keep up with the jonesies tho ........................... bed soon in the Punts house hold just named Pinilla golden boots for season 2008/2009 in the Terrace....... Yip had enough LOVE you all my jambo family lololololololol and Andy Driver :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Aye he's that ill that he's in his local tonight droonin his cauld lol!!!

bet she wakes up with a hangover from hell tomorrow trying to keep up drinking with the big boys ;););) but yer right Andy went home last night from here no strongbow passed his lips (or anything else) feeling unwell.

Get well soon big man :hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

The Old Tolbooth
bet she wakes up with a hangover from hell tomorrow trying to keep up drinking with the big boys ;););) but yer right Andy went home last night from here no strongbow passed his lips (or anything else) feeling unwell.

Get well soon big man :hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

Crikey, if she's buckled you might have a chance o yer nat king the night mate :D

Crikey, if she's buckled you might have a chance o yer nat king the night mate :D

well that will be telling depends on how sick the cat is :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::P:p:p

One chance:p:p:p:p

Sounds like Seashell's about to be Sea Sick:boak:

The Old Tolbooth
well that will be telling depends on how sick the cat is :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::P:p:p

You let the cat do her too??? :eek::eek:

Man, it's not the cat who's sick :confused:

;)

tommythejambo

Reading through talk of drinking makes me want to get bevvied.

Ach well starting at 5pm the morn with my football team. ?300 behind the bar at the Persevere in Leith, so no complaints.

hey just back from ghost hunt (free drink ) now never met any ghosts but spirts now in me lol ;) oh by the way it was at the Lady Victoria in nitten good fun like

chester copperpot
hey just back from ghost hunt (free drink ) now never met any ghosts but spirts now in me lol ;) oh by the way it was at the Lady Victoria in nitten good fun like

Hello!

I'm full of beer/etc etc.

chester copperpot
thats nae surprise you always seem pashed;)

Always happy mate, never drunk. Hence why I never make a spelling mistake. ;)

jambopompey

thats only if wee sober up to be callwd that

chester copperpot
thats only if wee sober up to be callwd that

And you're not drunk eh? :rolleyes:

Doctor FinnBarr

Might do a party one tonight, working tomorrow and since today is the fightathon that is Blackburn galaday the pubs are to be avoided!

:confused:

Archived