More Tory lies

aussieh

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

She’s a good fit for the Tories then.

Have Labour accepted her into their ranks?

Bad look if they have.

Edited by Boof
Poor grammar!

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mikey1874
5 minutes ago, Cade said:

Both this vile woman and the guy that defected last week had already announced that they'd not be standing at the next General Election.

Their defections are just a hard slap in the face for Sunak and the Tory party.
Instead of just waiting for a few months then slinking off, they've decided to grandstand.

Its what the voters are doing too. 

Agree with the grandstanding but these a big blows to Sunak and the Conservatives.

Today is big. 

Lone Striker
45 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I agree. Labour should distance themselves from her and her husband's actions. Such unwelcome "asylum seekers" should turned away.

Absolutely.   Makes you wonder if its a "setup", who knows, maybe part of Rishi's "plan" .  :whistling:

30p Lee must have been gloating when he saw her leave the Tory bench, thinking she was heading over to sit

beside him.

:scenes:

Mikey1874
Just now, Boof said:

have Labour accepted her into their ranks?

Bad look if they have.

Bad look for the Conservatives 

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Them too but isn't she a bit...toxic?

Gundermann
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Boof said:

Them too but isn't she a bit...toxic?

She is. A screeching right-winger with a whiff of noncery.

Loony right-wing Labour don't give a ***.

Five Conservative MPs breached the code of conduct over an attempt to influence legal proceedings, a standards committee has found.

Theresa Villiers, Natalie Elphicke, Sir Roger Gale, Adam Holloway and Bob Stewart wrote letters regarding ex-MP Charlie Elphicke, who was convicted of sex offences.

The letters on Commons notepaper were addressed to senior judges.

Three of the MPs could be suspended from Parliament for one day.

Ms Villiers, Mrs Elphicke and Sir Roger face suspension, while Mr Holloway and Col Stewart have been told to apologise by the Commons Standards Committee.

Edited by Gundermann

Gundermann
15 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

:facepalm:

"Yes! Rolf Harris has joined Labour. Rose West next!"

Sooperstar
19 minutes ago, Boof said:

Bad look if they have.

Yep, they've even released photos of her meeting Starmer and them shaking hands in his office in parliament.

The Real Maroonblood
23 minutes ago, Boof said:

Bad look if they have.

You wouldn't like to think so.

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Yep, they've even released photos of her meeting Starmer and them shaking hands in his office in parliament.

The title of this thread is apt.

Gundermann

Wonder what Rayner thinks of it?

Screenshot2024-05-08at13-46-23ConservativeMPNatalieElphickedefectstoLabourcitingbordersecurity.thumb.png.951383a70f4a66e911e0a200454f4b1c.png

That thing you do
26 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

She is. A screeching right-winger with a whiff of noncery.

Loony right-wing Labour don't give a ***.

If this doesn't show how right wing the red Tories are by policy and the bawhair between them and the Tories nothing does.

It might be enough to save some SNP seats as purely the least right wing option.

What a choice the electorate have

SNP who need a kicking

Red Tories

Blue Tories

Red and Blue both pro Brexit 

And that's about it!

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, That thing you do said:

If this doesn't show how right wing the red Tories are by policy and the bawhair between them and the Tories nothing does.

It might be enough to save some SNP seats as purely the least right wing option.

What a choice the electorate have

SNP who need a kicking

Red Tories

Blue Tories

Red and Blue both pro Brexit 

And that's about it!

You're spot on. 

How depressing it looks.

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, Boof said:

Bad look if they have.

I think, on balance, that it's a bad play by Labour. 

Labour have the GE in the bag and can only shoot themselves in the foot to throw it away. They've tried doing that with their approach to the Israel/Gaza conflict. 

They get a one day Eff You to Sunak by bringing that awful harridan onto their benches but they'd already banked an Eff You with the lad winning the Blackpool South election. They really didn't need another one, least of all a toxic one. They should have let her join Lee Anderthal in the Reform Ltd section. 

The comments that she came out with in support of her rapey husband - along the lines of "women find him attractive and he's attracted to women" - should have meant he got nowhere near a party including Jess Phillips and Angela Rayner. 

However, if you get a chance, look at the video clip from the HoC when she walks in, past Stephen Flynn and goes to take a seat behind Starmer. Look at Flynn's reaction - it's a real, "Eh, hud oan just a minute" double take. You can also see Chimp Gullis's reaction - utter bewilderment; although, I'm not sure how different that is from normal!

A proper Labour party would have told her to **** off.

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a proper Labour Party !

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Boab said:

Correct.

Tony Benn, John Smith and Robin Cook must be turning in their graves.

Shameless Party now.

It's hilarious that a person too right wing for the tories is accepted with open arms into the Labour Party. 

redjambo
12 minutes ago, Boab said:

This. In spades.

Japan Jambo
2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

🤣

👏 need more of this!

I P Knightley
17 minutes ago, XB52 said:

It's hilarious that a person too right wing for the tories is accepted with open arms into the Labour Party. 

I actually don't think there's a such a thing as being too right wing for the current version of the Tories but she's certainly a little to the right of Genghis Khan. 

Ulysses
5 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Another defection from Tories to Labour in the minutes before PMQs today. 

Natalie Elphicke, who is one of the worst of the most horrid right-wingers, representing Dover and shouting at boats and foreigners to keep the locals onside, has strolled from one bench to the other. The one who got the gig because her husband, the previous MP for Dover, was done for some sexual deviancy.

Damaging for both sides if Labour accept her and make her their candidate in the next GE.

Didn't she also try to bring undue influence to bear on the judges when her sex offender husband (whose seat she was, erm, keeping warm) was appealing his sentence?

I can see her raising the scarlet standard high alright. :rofl:

I P Knightley
5 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Didn't she also try to bring undue influence to bear on the judges when her sex offender husband (whose seat she was, erm, keeping warm) was appealing his sentence?

I can see her raising the scarlet standard high alright. :rofl:

She and a bunch of her Tory pals (bunch of deviants, the lot of 'em) did, indeed, send letters to the judge on HoC letterhead. 

Yet Diane Abbott is still sitting there waiting patiently for the Labour party to re-accept her. 

UNICEF launches its first ever initiative to feed UK children.

One of the largest economies in the world is in the state of needing a UN charity to feed its next generation.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Cade said:

One of the largest economies in the world is in the state of needing a UN charity to feed its next generation.

What an absolute embarrassment. 

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Aye ?

i wish jj was my dad
3 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

I think, on balance, that it's a bad play by Labour. 

Labour have the GE in the bag and can only shoot themselves in the foot to throw it away. They've tried doing that with their approach to the Israel/Gaza conflict. 

They get a one day Eff You to Sunak by bringing that awful harridan onto their benches but they'd already banked an Eff You with the lad winning the Blackpool South election. They really didn't need another one, least of all a toxic one. They should have let her join Lee Anderthal in the Reform Ltd section. 

The comments that she came out with in support of her rapey husband - along the lines of "women find him attractive and he's attracted to women" - should have meant he got nowhere near a party including Jess Phillips and Angela Rayner. 

However, if you get a chance, look at the video clip from the HoC when she walks in, past Stephen Flynn and goes to take a seat behind Starmer. Look at Flynn's reaction - it's a real, "Eh, hud oan just a minute" double take. You can also see Chimp Gullis's reaction - utter bewilderment; although, I'm not sure how different that is from normal!

I agree entirely. She is toxic and obviously lacks any sort of principles. There is something unedifying about cosying up to absolute ****s for the short term gratification of sticking it up your opponent. 

I've no great hope for Labour turning around the car crash but they could at least show some form of moral difference from the current shower of chancers and bigots. 

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, Cade said:

That should shame everybody who voted for the party that brought us austerity, brexit, fast-track procurement and Liz Truss. 

Still. Onwards and Upwards, Comrades. 

milky_26
1 hour ago, Cade said:

have you got a link to that? as i cant find it?

The Mighty Thor
8 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

have you got a link to that? as i cant find it?

Article in the Independent

ToadKiller Dog
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

It's likely worse now .

Save the children latest figures 

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/news/media-centre/press-releases/children-in-poverty-are-being-failed-the-uk-government-needs-to-#:~:text=2023%2F24 stats%3A,100%2C000 more than last year

The UK is a poor country with a small number of very very rich who get richer and richer every year 

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

Victorian

Here's an example of rich parasites exploiting our impoverished critical services.  Trusts essentially racketeered into lining the pockets of parasites.  I wonder who holds shareholdings in such companies.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-68900203

Or how about this *****?  Looks very much like he spends more time advising business interests how to exploit money from the vulnerable than he does... representing the vulnerable.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/article/2024/may/08/tory-mp-philip-davies-takes-500-an-hour-job-at-slot-machine-company

i wish jj was my dad
8 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

No idea. I saw it as part of a post on Twitter 🤷‍♂️

As we frequently see on here twitter is often an unreliable source of news but regardless of timing it is appalling and should be a source of shame for those that brought us here. 

manaliveits105
10 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

IMG_6563.jpeg

:illogical:

JudyJudyJudy
11 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

No idea. I saw it as part of a post on Twitter 🤷‍♂️

IMG_7579.gif

i wish jj was my dad
12 hours ago, Cade said:

Tories polling at 18%

:sweeet:

Fair comment, Kapow!, Onwards and upwards comrades, etc, etc

joondalupjambo

We have come out of recession and our plan is working.

There said it.

Wanted to get in before soft lad.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, joondalupjambo said:

There said it.

:greggy:

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, joondalupjambo said:

There said it.

Now you've said it like that, I've realised you're right and am reappraising my opinion on the Tory Government's competence. 

I don't have time today to pop down to the south coast but, if I did, I bet I'd see no boats because they've stopped them 'cos of Rwanda. And whatever the other three pledges/priorities are, if I needed to, I could look up and see that if they haven't been delivered today, they will be by next Wednesday. 

Up The Tories!!

Right feckin up them!

Mikey1874

Dominic Cummings has given some interviews in the media. Says he's going to lauch a new political party to challenge the Tories.

I predict we won't hear any more about this. 

joondalupjambo
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Dominic Cummings has given some interviews in the media. Says he's going to lauch a new political party to challenge the Tories.

Yeah with their HQ in Durham and one of their biggest sponsors being Specsavers.

i wish jj was my dad
3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

The National Sociopath Party. They might be able to garner support from our own Libertarian Front who are perfectly happy to lap up whatever bullshit they are fed through social media. 

JudyJudyJudy
17 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

The National Sociopath Party. They might be able to garner support from our own Libertarian Front who are perfectly happy to lap up whatever bullshit they are fed through social media. 

Obsessed, cept they arent getting my vote...so your talking bullshit as per usual..

funny that.  

trotter
6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Obsessed, cept they arent getting my vote...so your talking bullshit as per usual..

funny that.  

Obligatory 'FTFY' post. 

"you're"