Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Victorian

See the latest ploy is to play up the prospect of a hung parliament.  Coalition of chaos,  innit?  Labour being played like a fiddle by Scottish people.

Don't vote for us 'cos we think we can win and form a government.  Vote for us 'cos we'll LOSE the election and democracy of consent might break out at Westminster.  

the posh bit
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Course that Rwandan guy ill be back in the UK. He knows where his bread is buttered. Imagine applauding that. 

human-hands-clapping-applaud-vector-14498873_edit_2064108222601.jpg

Edited by the posh bit

Lone Striker
6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

See the latest ploy is to play up the prospect of a hung parliament.  Coalition of chaos,  innit?  Labour being played like a fiddle by Scottish people.

Don't vote for us 'cos we think we can win and form a government.  Vote for us 'cos we'll LOSE the election and democracy of consent might break out at Westminster.  

Its a sort of clever(ish)  ploy by Sunak, if you disregard the likelihood that 99% of folk who intended to vote Labour will still vote Labour.      

Victorian
4 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Its a sort of clever(ish)  ploy by Sunak, if you disregard the likelihood that 99% of folk who intended to vote Labour will still vote Labour.      

Just wait until they try to exploit Labour's most likely weakness.  Their position on Gaza.  They'll be throwing the kitchen sink at trying to formulate a strategy to split off Labour support in key constituencies.

Lone Striker
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Something like that

Ooops.  Another Not-so-Cleverly classic.

Lone Striker
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Just wait until they try to exploit Labour's most likely weakness.  Their position on Gaza.  They'll be throwing the kitchen sink at trying to formulate a strategy to split off Labour support in key constituencies.

........probably assisted by Gorgeous George.  He seems to detest his former party more than he detests the Tories

Ulysses
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Something like that

tenor.gif?itemid=15177997&f=1&nofb=1&ipt

Gundermann
14 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Something like that

😄

All that money spent on posh schools and they can barely tie their own shoelaces...

Gundermann
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

........probably assisted by Gorgeous George.  He seems to detest his former party more than he detests the Tories

Heard this clip of him being more of an arse than usual.

Edited by Gundermann

JudyJudyJudy
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Well said George . And it is an edited clip . 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

hughesie27
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

From what I gather the clip was not edited. It was 90 seconds of unedited homophobic nonsense. What he said either before or after about transgender won't change that.

Funny that he ran away from the call instead of standing by his words. I knkw someone else like that.

ToadKiller Dog
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

From what I gather the clip was not edited. It was 90 seconds of unedited homophobic nonsense. What he said either before or after about transgender won't change that.

Funny that he ran away from the call instead of standing by his words. I knkw someone else like that.

Utter homophobic from Galloway , in a couple of generations the human race would die out if being gay is treated as normal ,seriously he is peddling the old trope that people are turned gay .

Using the term gender bender .

Galloway the old stalinist turned Farage in a hat carpet bagger .

A proper journalist actualy 2 good journalists destroying a giant ego .

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

Gizmo
3 hours ago, Gundermann said:

If homosexuality is "normal" we'd die out? Does he believe that the level of homosexuality is going to change, or that being gay is something you learn if children are taught it exists at school?  

It's such infantile, regressive nonsense from him. He even played the "my gay friend" card!!

A notorious, self-aggrandizing mouthpiece, nothing new there but it appears that the volume of his outbursts is generated from inside his empty head, or maybe inside his hat.

escobri
11 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

If homosexuality is "normal" we'd die out? Does he believe that the level of homosexuality is going to change, or that being gay is something you learn if children are taught it exists at school?  

It's such infantile, regressive nonsense from him. He even played the "my gay friend" card!!

A notorious, self-aggrandizing mouthpiece, nothing new there but it appears that the volume of his outbursts is generated from inside his empty head, or maybe inside his hat.

George does alright here, shocking so called journalism.

hughesie27
23 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Utter homophobic from Galloway , in a couple of generations the human race would die out if being gay is treated as normal ,seriously he is peddling the old trope that people are turned gay .

Using the term gender bender .

Galloway the old stalinist turned Farage in a hat carpet bagger .

A proper journalist actualy 2 good journalists destroying a giant ego .

Exactly. He is correlating some people naturally being Gay as normal with "if everyone was Gay" as normal. Complete falsehood and it's disappointing to see a member of the Gay population putting him on a pedestal

hughesie27
3 minutes ago, escobri said:

The only point he has is that he was probably ambushed by the journalist with the question. His defence of it was laughable though. 

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

There’s a more nuanced and sensible discussion About this on the appropriate thread . I’m not repeating myself 

ToadKiller Dog
4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

The only point he has is that he was probably ambushed by the journalist with the question. His defence of it was laughable though. 

Galloway has been in politics long enough to know he would be questioned about that due to the first interview doing the rounds .

It was an obvious question he just didn't have a an answer as he likely knows deep down himself he was talking nonsense ,so played the upset storm off card .

escobri
5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I would have to listen to the full video that the clip is from to pass judgement, no doubt its all on another thread, can't  be arsed though 🤣

Gay couples have kids all the time.

It's as if nobody has heard of surrogacy and IVF.

It's always those that scream about "overpopulation" that also scream about making abortion illegal and saying that gays will lead to mankind's extinction.

They're a strange lot.

hughesie27
18 minutes ago, escobri said:

I would have to listen to the full video that the clip is from to pass judgement, no doubt its all on another thread, can't  be arsed though 🤣

I have actually just watched it. Found here.

You can fast forward along to the Woke Politics bit.

The LBC clip actually has been edited beyond just taking 90 secs from the I terview so apologies to @JudyJudyJudy for that. What was cut though is mostly the interviewer going on about the difference between LGBT education and schools telling kids there are 60+ genders. Very little from Galloway, and nothing that dilutes his homophobic comments.

Later in the section he goes on to say that heterosexual families are "more happy" than others. 

Interviewer actually gives him a get out by highlighting that a better term would be not "typical" rather than not "natural" but he rejects it.

42 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Exactly. He is correlating some people naturally being Gay as normal with "if everyone was Gay" as normal. Complete falsehood and it's disappointing to see a member of the Gay population putting him on a pedestal

He hates trans so that trumps homophobia in that posters eyes. If Hitler hated trans people, which I presume he did, that poster would be getting an 88 tattoo 

I P Knightley
50 minutes ago, escobri said:

I've not played the clip embedded above but there were two doing the rounds on Twitter at the weekend. 

In the longer one, which I think is the original referred to by the LBC guy, he has quite the rant, going on about his school-age children, some of them in a Catholic school in Scotland and some in non-denominational school in England and explaining how the ones in England will be taught that being gay is normal. Well get this, George, your other kids in the Catholic school will be getting taught to be tolerant of people of all shapes and stripes. 

He's typical of so many of these gobshites. It's not at all OK to be gay but the gay people I know don't count; I don't mean them. 

Ray Gin
4 hours ago, Gundermann said:

Why is he wearing a hat indoors?

:seething: 

Tazio
42 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Why is he wearing a hat indoors?

:seething: 

So people can tell he's a knob without having to talk to him. 

escobri
55 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I've not played the clip embedded above but there were two doing the rounds on Twitter at the weekend. 

In the longer one, which I think is the original referred to by the LBC guy, he has quite the rant, going on about his school-age children, some of them in a Catholic school in Scotland and some in non-denominational school in England and explaining how the ones in England will be taught that being gay is normal. Well get this, George, your other kids in the Catholic school will be getting taught to be tolerant of people of all shapes and stripes. 

He's typical of so many of these gobshites. It's not at all OK to be gay but the gay people I know don't count; I don't mean them. 

If he sticks his kids in the soon to be opened Muslim faith school in Edinburgh, that should stop them being taught about gays, unless it's how to throw them off buildings.

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Cade said:

Gay couples have kids all the time.

What biology classes did you attend? 

Gundermann
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Gizmo said:

I know. As if he's an expert on relationships... 4 marriages and several children to different women over a number of decades. Fortunately,  his kids probably don't see him much. Wonder if he still has his QotS season ticket?

Edited by Gundermann

Gundermann
1 hour ago, escobri said:

If he sticks his kids in the soon to be opened Muslim faith school in Edinburgh, that should stop them being taught about gays, unless it's how to throw them off buildings.

Is that a Muslim thing or just some heidcases?

When will you apologise for Hitler and the KKK?

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, escobri said:

Quite the comment.  Just a bit of banter between The Lads, though. Nobody could possibly find it offensive at all. 

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

the Gay population

IMG_0298.jpeg

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, Gundermann said:

I know. As if he's an expert on relationships... 4 marriages and several children to different women over a number of decades. Fortunately,  his kids probably don't see him much. Wonder if he still has his QotS season ticket?

As a Sellick man, the green brigades Palestinian flags at matches must make him pwoud, vewy pwoud.

i wish jj was my dad

Galloway is just about the worst example of somebody perfectly comfortable trading his principles to suit whatever cause he happens to align himself to. 

The current political climate is tailor made for ****s like him. 

Sooperstar
6 hours ago, escobri said:

Were you not passing judgement when you said this?

6 hours ago, escobri said:

I wonder if his ‘gay friends’ are happy that he thinks they’re second best.

escobri
9 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Were you not passing judgement when you said this?

Yip your right I did, the journalism was shocking.

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, Cade said:

cd391f4506872384fe5dd9149fa5a0ff.jpg

That was the quote I had in mind. 

It must be tricky for the attention seeking arsehole trying to keep track of all of the band wagons he  jumps on to spread his poison and reconcile them all. That's if he actually bothers trying. 

Punks No Deid
3 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

It must be tricky for the attention seeking arsehole trying to keep track of all of the band wagons he  jumps on to spread his poison and reconcile them all. That's if he actually bothers trying. 

Can’t argue with this

The Mighty Thor
8 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Galloway?

Sooperstar
16 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Galloway?

😂

I P Knightley

Another defection from Tories to Labour in the minutes before PMQs today. 

Natalie Elphicke, who is one of the worst of the most horrid right-wingers, representing Dover and shouting at boats and foreigners to keep the locals onside, has strolled from one bench to the other. The one who got the gig because her husband, the previous MP for Dover, was done for some sexual deviancy.

Damaging for both sides if Labour accept her and make her their candidate in the next GE.

Cairneyhill Jambo
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Galloway?

I thought he was talking about a poster on here. 😎

Edited by Cairneyhill Jambo

Footballfirst
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Natalie Elphicke, who is one of the worst of the most horrid right-wingers, representing Dover and shouting at boats and foreigners to keep the locals onside, has strolled from one bench to the other. The one who got the gig because her husband, the previous MP for Dover, was done for some sexual deviancy.

Damaging for both sides if Labour accept her and make her their candidate in the next GE.

I agree. Labour should distance themselves from her and her husband's actions. Such unwelcome "asylum seekers" should turned away.

Edited by Footballfirst

Mikey1874
23 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Labour have selected their candidate for Dover and Deal. Former army intelligence officer Mike Tapp. Polling suggests he's going to win it too. 

Something else for Natalie but it's bad for the Tories who also lost the council to Labour last week. And no bad thing for Labour to have someone talking tough on immigration. 

Victorian

Not good.  Labour should not be associated with any of these parasites.  Tell her to **** off.

Shooter McGavin
4 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Not good.  Labour should not be associated with any of these parasites.  Tell her to **** off.

She’s a nasty little cow who shouldn’t be anywhere near public life

Both this vile woman and the guy that defected last week had already announced that they'd not be standing at the next General Election.

Their defections are just a hard slap in the face for Sunak and the Tory party.
Instead of just waiting for a few months then slinking off, they've decided to grandstand.

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

She’s a nasty little cow who shouldn’t be anywhere near public life

She’s a good fit for the Tories then.