France V Holland

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.

I really fancy Holland. They where awsome against Italy. It really depends on what France team turns up on the day.

Ray Winstone

Van Der sar - 147 caps.

Thuran - 142 caps.

Thats a fair amount between them.

I wonder if those two together have more caps than all the other players on the pitch?

Assault by Mak?l?l? and not even so much as a yellow.

The standard of refs in this tournament so far has been shocking.

Ray Winstone

Bad defending by the French.

If Holland were to win they would be through as group winners and may well field an understrength team in the final game against Romania and if Romania won in that game they would go through as runners up!

What an upset that would be if France and Italy were knocked out in the group stages.

Bad defending by the French.

If Holland were to win they would be through as group winners and may well field an understrength team in the final game against Romania and if Romania won in that game they would go through as runners up!

What an upset that would be if France and Italy were knocked out in the group stages.

which would mean that we should have done better in qualification as france look poor? :confused:

Perhaps Scotland are sheite afterall;)

Frankenstein Jambo.

how good is Ruud Van Nistelrooy. His hold up play, technique and general distribution is awsome. Hope he scores.

John Findlay
which would mean that we should have done better in qualification as france look poor? :confused:

We beat the French twice. It was against Ukraine and others away from home we came undone. Because both the managers during the qualifying game are darlings of the Glasgow media. They got off lightly. George Burley wont if we fail to make it to the World Cup in 2010.

John

Frankenstein Jambo.

Good save by Van der sar. France seem to be coming in to the game.

We beat the French twice. It was against Ukraine and others away from home we came undone. Because both the managers during the qualifying game are darlings of the Glasgow media. They got off lightly. George Burley wont if we fail to make it to the World Cup in 2010.

John

George Burley's from Cumnock in Ayrshire, so I don't see why the media would fail to let him off the hook if your paranoid theory is correct.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Half-time and holland looking comfortable. Ribery looks like the only dangerous player france have got.

how good is Ruud Van Nistelrooy. His hold up play, technique and general distribution is awsome. Hope he scores.

Was just saying the same to the missus. I think he has had a tremendous half. An example for any lone striker.

Gigolo-Aunt
Was just saying the same to the missus. I think he has had a tremendous half. An example for any lone striker.

Looks really sharp and hungry.

Malouda is the worst football player on the planet.

Looks really sharp and hungry.

Malouda is the worst football player on the planet.

Back to goal, hold it then pass and move, fantastic football. Jankauskas did that (admittedly on a lesser level and to a lower level of consistency) for us for about six months.

Malouda? I think the best way to describe him is he is very French. I bet he THINKS he is the best player in the world and he does not need to work.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Oh look who is being interviewed. Fabio cappello. They can't help thereselves. We are trying to watch a holland v france game, not listen to cappello talking. Bet it was Alan Hansons idea

Gigolo-Aunt
Back to goal, hold it then pass and move, fantastic football. Jankauskas did that (admittedly on a lesser level and to a lower level of consistency) for us for about six months.

Malouda? I think the best way to describe him is he is very French. I bet he THINKS he is the best player in the world and he does not need to work.

The crucial thing about Van the mans game tonight is the support that he gets from the runners from midfield. He knows that a good touch and creating some space for himiself with give him options to pass very quickly.

Good play from Holland all round.

France had a good last 10, will be interesting to see if they can start the half how they finished.

Frankenstein Jambo.
Another good chance missed

Yeah France seem to be all over them. Henry has stepped it up another gear.

Absolutely superb break again.

Only way to get a result against Holland it seems is to defend for 90 minutes

John

Yeah thats fair enough, georgia game sticks in the mind! Have we got Holland in the world cup qualifiers? if so then i am worried already.

Frankenstein Jambo.

What a cracker from robben. This game has been amazing. I think France have been totally outplayed by holland. I think Van Basten deserves credit for the way he has them playing.

Holland could put out their second string against Romania and let them win, thus eliminating both World Cup Finalists at a stroke!

Sadly you still get this feeling that Holland will lose out to some boring team in the semis or quarter final.

Frankenstein Jambo.
Holland could put out their second string against Romania and let them win, thus eliminating both World Cup Finalists at a stroke!

And that would only benifit them in the long run........

Romania are now even money favourites to beat Holland on Betfair

Frankenstein Jambo.
Sadly you still get this feeling that Holland will lose out to some boring team in the semis or quarter final.

That would be Holland all over. Got a feeling though that Van basten has a team of winners in his team this year.......

Frankenstein Jambo.
Romania are now even money favourites to beat Holland on Betfair

who is favourite to win the competition now?

Gigolo-Aunt

Oh

My

God

What a game of football. Have not enjoyed a game more since the Italy v Germany World Cup semi final a few years back.

Oh

My

God

What a game of football. Have not enjoyed a game more since the Italy v Germany World Cup semi final a few years back.

Amazing mate.

I love the Dutch.

Archived