Willy watchers

Morgan

What bothers me is if, say there are three urinals, and you go for a pish, you go to the end one.

Another person comes in, and he goes to the middle, even if the other end one is free.

Just wrong.

Always reminds me of this, can't help but have a chuckle to myself when it happens !

im-a-vegan-comic.jpg

Stephane Grappelli

Nothing more off-putting than standing in a public bog or restaurant/pub toilet and the boy next to you giving it the wee sneaky glance.

Why do some guys do this?

I mind one game in 05/06 season, a female steward was in the Gents toilets ostensibly to stop people smoking. Someone shouted "Careful lads, we've got a willy watcher". She didn't take very kindly to it.

Jambo 4 Ever

For some, it's probably the same reason I try catch a glimpse of nipple when I see a bursd breastfeeding.

:what:

Slightly off topic, but what do people prefer at the end of the slash, a quick shake, a full windmill or use some loo roll and dab it dry?

I'm a fan of the windmill technique personally.

On a marginally relevant topic:

Apparently, if you're an older gentleman or just someone who generally has pisser problems, if you suffer from the dreaded "half a bladder full of pish into your boxers" leakage caused after you've tucked your trouser snake back into it's home, the thing to do is to firmly push upwards from just behind your clacker bag and the rest of whatever is left in there will come out.

I'm 25, so thankfully don't have this problem :smuggy::lol:

Thanks for the info Dr feckin Kildare.

I will sleep easier at night knowing this.

:facepalm:

No you won't.

You'll be up about four or five times having a David Nish.

:sleeping2:  :toilet:  :sleeping2:  :toilet:  :sleeping2:  :toilet:  :sleeping2:  :toilet:

chester copperpot

Apparently, if you're an older gentleman or just someone who generally has pisser problems, if you suffer from the dreaded "half a bladder full of pish into your boxers" leakage caused after you've tucked your trouser snake back into it's home, the thing to do is to firmly push upwards from just behind your clacker bag and the rest of whatever is left in there will come out.

I can imagine doing this at Tynie and someone giving me a doing as I look like I'm trying to milk my prostate :lol:

I had my girlfriends name tattooed on my willy - 'Wendy'

Could not help noticing that the West Indian gentleman next to me at the urinals also had 'Wendy' tattooed on his willy

I said to him, i am not a willy watcher, but i couldn't help noticing that you have 'Wendy' tattooed on your willy, just like me!

He replied - 'My man, this does not say 'Wendy', when it is erect it says 'Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day'.

So I left :)

That is feckin ancient :laugh:

Old guy I work with wheels that joke out every few months, could smack him in the face when he starts it. Prick.

Old guy I work with wheels that joke out every few months, could smack him in the face when he starts it. Prick.

:groundhog:

I can imagine doing this at Tynie and someone giving me a doing as I look like I'm trying to milk my prostate :lol:

Outstanding :rofl:

Not sure why I thought it was appropriate to revisit this thread during office hours after I posted that lovely bit of information :lol:

Not sure why I thought it was appropriate to revisit this thread during office hours after I posted that lovely bit of information :lol:

Have you been sacked yet?

:rofl:

chester copperpot

Because yer a fecking deviant

:lol:

Because yer a fecking deviant

C'mon, fess up, you've already tried it since I posted it :lol:

I know I have.

:wow:

chester copperpot

Haha. Not yet bud. Still got a prostate that is Virgin territory...........

Oh you mean the piss ;)

Tongues only chief. Tongues only

NO.

LONGER.

SURPRISED.

chester copperpot

NO.

LONGER.

SURPRISED.

I could only keep up the angelic charade for so long :lol:

I could only keep up the angelic charade for so long :lol:

Willpower of an ant.

chester copperpot

Willpower of an ant.

A fat ***** in a cake shop is probably more accurate

A fat ***** in a cake shop is probably more accurate

See Allan Preston thread for further details.

Thanks for that, I'm almost looking forward to my next ceramic dish.

Thanks for that, I'm almost looking forward to my next ceramic dish.

:gok:

If I have had a few beers and forget to do the last one before bed type slash, I wake up around 3 bursting for a wazz and at that point I have mysteriously grown a second bladder?. My first and original bladder empties first without problem . Then there is a delay. Usually about a minute. Then my second bladder that wasnt there 3 hours earlier appears and empties. Its the weirdest thing ever.

I have a mate who spends an hour in the bog in the morning and no one knows what he does for the hour. By hour I mean at least an hour. He goes in and the shower noise lasts probably half the time then silence? Nothing? 40 mins? 50 mins? Nothing? Complete silence? We have speculated about what he does from sleeping to sherman to having a bog roll fetish and mummyfying himself in crap roll but we are all non the wiser.

I have a mate who spends an hour in the bog in the morning and no one knows what he does for the hour. By hour I mean at least an hour. He goes in and the shower noise lasts probably half the time then silence? Nothing? 40 mins? 50 mins? Nothing? Complete silence? We have speculated about what he does from sleeping to sherman to having a bog roll fetish and mummyfying himself in crap roll but we are all non the wiser.

That is a post!

My money would be on him masturbating profusely.......but he would look a wreck and crawl out of the cludgie if that were the case.

Monsieur Morgan spends a lot of his time on the Desperate Dan so perhaps he has an opinion.

Boy's playing with the wee Percy felly.

Rubbing it raw.

Nap.

As I'm sure many Jambos are too!

Is that a confession?

That your hibs!

Jambo 4 Ever

Is that a confession?

That your hibs!

Getting tiresome now!! Don't join the bandwagon!!

Jambo through and through so getting really annoyed with the accusations so please stop

Getting tiresome now!! Don't join the bandwagon!!

Jambo through and through so getting really annoyed with the accusations so please stop

It's only a joke, BTW

You didn't say you weren't gay, tho'

Jambo 4 Ever

It's only a joke, BTW

You didn't say you weren't gay, tho'

Ok fair enough

haha nope not gay either

Archived