Tonight's football

Bauld

Lord Beni of Gorgie

2nd in the league playing in front of 1 man and his dog. They should be level, 2 good chances passed up

Sociedad v Eibar has been great, ref is, well..... a laugh!  Nonsense bookings and it's teeming down!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Jamie Murphy has ended up making a good career for himself. Could be in the EPL next season.

Arfield at Burnley has done similarly well

Bottom 6 club again raising their game for escaping into top 6. Can see this league really evening out, other than Celtic

Bazzas right boot

The thing that makes Scottish football shite is that teams like Hamilton can actually win a game in the top flight.

IveSeenTheLight

Aberdeen winning 19-0 on corners though

Yeah, they defended well once they went ahead, but we did not do enough

Hate Hamilton they will kick and fight against Hearts and Aberdeen, just watch them roll over and have there bellies tickled when Rangers come calling.

The race for second is back on    :jjyay:

Must make the date for Celtic getting the title not far away........

Celtic need 10 points

On schedule to win league at Tynecastle

We'll have to win at Pittodrie to avoid this.

(Haven't double checked this to confirm)

Or beat them at Tynecastle? It would be nice to end their run!

IveSeenTheLight

Yep currently 2nd April at Tynecastle assuming we match Celtics results.

Lol. Settle.

Just wish you could get above SevCo

Are Aberdeen fans as reactionary as us do you find, after draws, or, like tonight, defeats to so called "lesser teams"?

Malinga the Swinga

I know Aberdeen losing is supposed to help us, but I cannot stand Hamilton. Shit ground, no support, a manager who encourages his team to kick lumps out the opposition and players who are only too happy to do so. A club that if they died, no one would even miss for a second.

IveSeenTheLight

Are Aberdeen fans as reactionary as us do you find, after draws, or, like tonight, defeats to so called "lesser teams"?

Certainly not.

We can be very frustrated and voice our concerns but not the rollercoaster that you see in here.

We lost tonight, it's dissapointing. But maybe tempered because we are 9 points clear and the form of SevCo means we should not be fearful of losing second, especially as you both need to play Celtic again before the split.

Certainly not.

We can be very frustrated and voice our concerns but not the rollercoaster that you see in here.

We lost tonight, it's dissapointing. But maybe tempered because we are 9 points clear and the form of SevCo means we should not be fearful of losing second, especially as you both need to play Celtic again before the split.

Didn't think as much.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

2006 attendance - that really is shit

What would be a good attendance for a team like Hamilton in a country with our population?

Malinga the Swinga

What would be a good attendance for a team like Hamilton in a country with our population?

looked like about 700/800 Aberdeen supporters, maybe slightly more. That means Hamilton attracted about 1000 supporters. A decent team, one that had the support of its local community, would attract more than that. They are a blight on the country and it must have been a really shit team that allowed them promotion in the first place.

Wonder what shit team that was?

Didn't think as much.

Nether did I, but are we talking about the message board variety or the real thing.

If we'd beaten Inverness and Partick we'd only be 7 points behind Aberdeen with a game in hand plus 2 games against them to play still..

Nelly Terraces

Certainly not.

Absolute bullshit.

IveSeenTheLight

Absolute bullshit.

I can assure you that the Aberdeen fans are not on the same rollercoaster as JKB.

Maybe was different when we were getting gubbed 9-0 in the McGhee days.

In here you go from team of superstars, going to challenge Celtic, nobody can compete with the quality Hearts have, full of multi million pound players, to the team are full of duds on short term contracts.

In some ways, I admire how resilient the general Hearts fan is on JKB, even if sometimes it appears dillusional.

Trust me, thats not a criticism, just my honest views

This is about the extent of last night on footymad

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38186177

Aberdeen Rollercoaster

1422573192969.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Hearts Rollercoaster

a5eca31c496f87eae9bb74d1e1d5ba4e.jpg

IveSeenTheLight

@IveSeenTheLight

But ours looks more fun ;) For all the lows, there's highs.

Yes, you may go down, but you'll aye come back up ;)

IveSeenTheLight

Yeah pretty boring being a Dons fan

On the forums yes, hence I come here ;)

Much better discussions going on.

On the pitch, I'm reasonably happy

The Internet

Barca 2-0 up in 10 minutes and the Gijon defence looks very dodgy. Big scoreline on the cards.

Archived