Rangers sign Kenny Miller

Ryan Gosling

Drylaw Hearts

I think we are in no position to laugh at Rangers.

KM will score more goals in the SPL than any striker we'll have at the club next Season.

He will also prove to be much better value then the Pinilla. :)

KM will score more goals in the SPL than any striker we'll have at the club next Season.

Damn it. So, now that we're not doing well we're no longer allowed to laugh at any team? It's going to be a long season...

16 K a week!

Jeso.

His work rate is tremendous but his finishing is questionable.

He'l score more than our strikers next season though probably,and if they get Velicka? Theyl score goals for fun.

Sadly that is true.

monkfish1979

:):):):):)

I love how the huns are so ambitious. Some of the posts on the bbc sport website are quality.

Smoked-Glass
16 K a week!

Jeso.

His work rate is tremendous but his finishing is questionable.

He'l score more than our strikers next season though probably,and if they get Velicka? Theyl score goals for fun.

keeps getting picked for scotland though! Think he's a squad player at best.

Guest JamboRobbo

16k a week on Miller or 12k a week on Pinilla?

I know which one I think will play more and score more next year.

Miller's pesh so that's great news. :) :) :) :) :)

I thought you'd be spewin', getting him back after he'd played with the Mhanky Mhob :P

Charlie-Brown

If Miller has agreed ?16K per week then he has taken a hefty pay cut as his reported wages were more than that at both Derby and Celtic.

16k a week for ?1.9m is a bit big for Rangers. A mate of mine who knows Scott Brown was telling me he only went to Celtic for the 25k a week instead of Rangers' 15k and that was a ?4m plus fee. They paid more for Thomson too than that and he's on 12k.

Gigolo-Aunt

Think he will score goals for Rangers. Smith has showed he can get the best out of him.

I predict he will score 12 goals, then be transferred in the January window to what ever team is bottom of the premier league, once that team get relegated, Celtic will sign him next June for 1.5 million and 12k per week.:confused:

jambosean75

in response to their cheely 1m bid for berra :mad:we should put in a low bid for boyd as he is what , 4th or 5th choice striker now.:rolleyes:

6th if they sign velicka:eek:

I thought you'd be spewin', getting him back after he'd played with the Mhanky Mhob :P

:blahblah:

Only a Game

I think I might take that bet. For charity pehaps ?

Quality.

A fifth of Walters ?10m warchest blown on a striker who doesn't score goals. Hardly think a new striker was top priority for der huns seeing as they have plenty already and only play with one up front.

Here's hoping they splash another couple of million on a position they don't need players for - get a new keeper in Walter!!!

Chad Sexington

I actually think he'll do well.

Smith plays with one up front. Miller has shown he can do that effectively for Scotland.

Not as bad a signing as some predict, imo.

John Findlay

At the risk of sending things off at a tangent.

I personally think that a section of the Rangers support are against the signing of Kenny Miller for reason other than purely footballing.

John

Only a Game
Ok.

Okay. Since we dont know who Hearts strikers will be next season you take your Kenny Miller and I'll bet ?20 to the charity of your choice that at least one Hearts player will score more than him over the course of a season.

Since I am having ANY Hearts player, I'll let you count European games for KM.

Are you paying ?20 for EVERY Hearts player that scores more than him, or just the one ?20 ?:)

Drylaw Hearts
Okay. Since we dont know who Hearts strikers will be next season you take your Kenny Miller and I'll bet ?20 to the charity of your choice that at least one Hearts player will score more than him over the course of a season.

Are you paying ?20 for EVERY Hearts player that scores more than him, or just the one ?20 ?:)

EVERY.

:)

I said Lee McCulloch would be a good signing when he signed, I'm not about to make the same mistake!

Only a Game
EVERY.

Done,

but if Calum Elliott scores more than Miller its ?50 right ?:):)

Drylaw Hearts
Done,

but if Calum Elliott scores more than Miller its ?50 right ?:):)

The downside is I'm now going to have to pay attention to Rangers matches.

Good Luck.

Only a Game

Good Luck.

You too:)

And think of me. Ive got to pay attention to Hearts matches !!!

Hopefully it'll mean they'll not go after Velicka anymore. Although sadly it'll probably mean that Cousin will leave now.

I remember a similar thread started last year slagging off the signing of Darcheville.

We seriously don't have anything to laugh about given our selection of strikers.

I actually like Miller, he's nothing special but he works hard, is a decent player and is very consistent.

If only we had a few like him at hearts.

Ryan Gosling
I remember a similar thread started last year slagging off the signing of Darcheville.

We seriously don't have anything to laugh about given our selection of strikers.

Velicka scored more than Darcheville did he not?

Velicka scored more than Darcheville did he not?

In no way did that make Darcheville a bad signing or a signing that we wouldn't have loved to have made.

The huns are raging about this, its very funny :)

Thing is though, he'll be less injury prone than Darcheville and less of a moody git than Cousin, so I don't think its a bad signing really, especially if they play him alongside Boyd. Miller does the legwork, Boyd lazes about the 6 yard box and scores 20+ next season.

Wonder where he will live ?Dont imagine he'l be made very welcome in the Weege by both sets of old firm

At the risk of sending things off at a tangent.

I personally think that a section of the Rangers support are against the signing of Kenny Miller for reason other than purely footballing.

John

John, You certainly do seem to be at the heart of a few posts on this very subject these days. Is something bothering you on this front. This is now twice (at least) today that you have wanted to try disturb a hornets nest

chester copperpot

Cant be too disappointed at the headless chicken getting a game for either of the old firm.

KM is a no mark, I personally think Rangers will seriously struggle next season in the SPL. Well when I mean struggle, I mean to 2nd place.

• 8 months later...
Drylaw Hearts

I think I might take that bet. For charity pehaps ?

Ok.

EVERY.

9 SPL Goals so far for Miller.

That should be enough to win this bet me thinks.

Archived