What does Cathro offer in a managerial sense?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I've asked on so many threads yet no one has an answer.

So Kickback, what managerial qualities does he have?

I just answered it on another thread. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

4-1 wins v Rangers.

Doesn't make him a good manager. At the time Rangers had never beaten a top 6 side away from home.

He manages the team. Stop acting daft.

I am not acting daft. CL has made it clear from the start that he wants a Coach and not a Manager. That is precisely why he appointed Cathro, and previously Neilson.

Great training ground coach.

Probably works his arse off and meticulous to a ridiculous level.

On the flip side.

not a motivator, is too nice and respectful to upset the Apple cart. The players don't respect him enough and they certainly don't fear him.

He needs to get nasty and come out of his shell if he is going to become a good manager. Start breaking water dispensers and squaring up to the biggest ****er in the dressing rooms.

What do the players offer in ability and attitude?

If I was playing for hearts I'd give my all if the manager was Jimmy Saville.

I wouldn't be playing for the manager I'd be playing for the club.

All players should play for the fans and the badge.

These players aren't playing for the badge or the fans because if they were they would be fighting and giving their all regardless of the tactics.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

seems like a thoroughly decent man

looks totally lost

had the courage to stand in front of the hearts fans albeit facing away and took what was coming which thankfully wasn't as bad as it might have been

a long way from being most culpable in this shambles but I'd be very pleasantly amazed if he can fix it

Doesn't make him a good manager. At the time Rangers had never beaten a top 6 side away from home.

Most selective use of stats I've seen in a while. Before we beat them, they were on brilliant form and sitting second. :lol:

I've also asked where the imaginary "progress" is on many threads and Cathro faithful do not have any answers.

We're being taken for granted by Budge and Levein and it's an absolute disgrace that we've become a trial for rookie coaches.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Most selective use of stats I've seen in a while. Before we beat them, they were on brilliant form and sitting second. :lol:

Look man. I know you're not daft. I know you're trying to show support for him as he seems like a nice person but you're well wide of the mark here.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

what would be your criteria for change? seems you are one of the more patient

I was worried when I saw the line up against hibs. I was even more worried when I saw today's. Sowah imo has poor positional sense and he's stuck in at centre half.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I was worried when I saw the line up against hibs. I was even more worried when I saw today's. Sowah imo has poor positional sense and he's stuck in at centre half.

His list of mistakes is growing by the week.

He's Head Coach not Manager.

Keep hearing this, so how about someone answer this simple question, what is the difference?

He offers nothing, it's not his fault though, he has been hung out to dry by Mr Levein.

Time is well and truly up on Levein's fantasy football, Heart Of Midlothian FC should not be this man's plaything/toy under any circumstance.

Someone has to stop this idiot before he does irreparable damage to our club, not his.

Archived