We are turning into Hibs

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Shite manager, loan players, short term contract players, mythically good footballing team, no fight, no desire etc etc

Brian Fantana

Proud of our balance sheet too.

Think we're better than what we are.

We are turning into the Hibs I knew laughed at for at least a decade

We are more bothered about a shiny new stand and how much a player will make for us from a transfer fee (I include the fans here) than what we do on the pitch.

Also, this 5-1 stuff made us soft as even fans say we own them, it doesnt matter what happens because of it etc etc. Utter shite. Winners use these results to build, grow, develop and dominate. Losers just reflect on the past.

PeterintheRain

Quality manager. Stands not full of terrorist supporting junkies.  Owner not stuck up peter lawell's arse.     Take your hibs and ram it sideways.

Spot on. Been saying this for over a year now. People full of the we move on/over it already/not defined by derbies/new stand shite that used to be Hibs' only response to being crap at football and being torn a new one by us on a regular basis.

Tell you what. Let's not move on. Let's fume about it. Because it's ****ing unacceptable.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Called it a long time ago. The worrying thing is cretins hounded a genuinely decent coach out in the quest for fancy football.

Those same fans are desperately trying to cling on to the last shred of false hope. It's laughable.

Cathro has cost us more points than Neilson did in two and a bit years. Shite signings apart he had a group of players sitting way above where they had any right to be. Cathro came in chucked it against Thistle and then blew a 2 goal lead against Dundee.

A ****ing imposter and should be booted out tomorrow with his laptop. Get a manager in that will benifit from having a top class assistant coach behind him in MacPhee.

Spot on. Been saying this for over a year now. People full of the we move on/over it already/not defined by derbies/new stand shite that used to be Hibs' only response to being crap at football and being torn a new one by us on a regular basis.

Tell you what. Let's not move on. Let's fume about it. Because it's ******* unacceptable.

Yup. I'm actually dreading the inevitable posts that start appearing on here in the next few days 'it's only a game', 'we are not defined by results against hibs', 'we still beat them 5-1', etc etc etc...... posts like that are likely to end up with me getting banned from this site.

**** right off with that pish.

Called it a long time ago. The worrying thing is cretins hounded a genuinely decent coach out in the quest for fancy football.

Those same fans are desperately trying to cling on to the last shred of false hope. It's laughable.

Cathro has cost us more points than Neilson did in two and a bit years. Shite signings apart he had a group of players sitting way above where they had any right to be. Cathro came in chucked it against Thistle and then blew a 2 goal lead against Dundee.

A ******* imposter and should be booted out tomorrow with his laptop. Get a manager in that will benifit from having a top class assistant coach behind him in MacPhee.

Why is MacPhee immune from criticism? I thought his revolutionary approach to games was going to help us to the nth degree, no? I like the guy, by the way, I just dont get why he automatically doesnt get any blame at all.

Central Belt 1874

Tell you what. Let's not move on. Let's fume about it. Because it's ******* unacceptable.

Just this.

We are more bothered about a shiny new stand and how much a player will make for us from a transfer fee (I include the fans here) than what we do on the pitch.

Also, this 5-1 stuff made us soft as even fans say we own them, it doesnt matter what happens because of it etc etc. Utter shite. Winners use these results to build, grow, develop and dominate. Losers just reflect on the past.

100% this. Is our 5-1 going to be the same as their 0-7? Going on about it for years whilst it was a fantastic result it is time to move on.

Yup. The sad thing about tonight is that it was entirely predictable. We're soft. We have no identity. No soul. No core. No idea what our best team is. Quite a lot of unconvincing noises about how much we know what it means and absolutely nothing to back it up. Plenty of theory and no application.

I can accept that they'll beat us from time to time. We'll have bad runs against them and they'll have better teams now and then. It's pish when it happens, but it does. But what we're doing just now? This is pish. They don't have a better team. They just want it more, every single time. But what do we expect? Abiola Dauda one year, Malaury Martin the next. A series of forgettable journeymen we'll all have forgotten about six months down the line, and in the meantime, no idea whatsoever how to win when it matters. 

I am really bored of this. l like to think I'm a patient and reasonable guy, but I am so bored of us bringing in endless 'technical' footballers who see us as a pathway to a payday and who couldn't give a shiny shite about what happens to them or the club while they're here as long as they don't get hurt. I'm really bored of us starting slowly in derbies while they're frothing every time. 

This is my club and I'll keep going and giving financial support because it'll always be bigger than the guy in the dugout or the spineless shitebags on the park. But I am really, really bored of this. I've been watching Hearts for years and I don't really want or expect sophisticated football. I can watch that on TV. It's not why I go. But I do expect something I can be proud of, and I have always been proud of the fact that we've usually been the team that wins the games that really matter, usually because we want it more. 

We HAVE to do things differently. No more loans, stop gaps, and mass turnover every window. No more big talk about what we're trying to achieve only to be torn apart like wet tissue when the first meaningful challenge presents itself. That's them. That's not us. This is not good enough. It's shite. We have to find an identity and we have to stick with it.

Nail.

Head.

Shut down Thread.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Why is MacPhee immune from criticism? I thought his revolutionary approach to games was going to help us to the nth degree, no? I like the guy, by the way, I just dont get why he automatically doesnt get any blame at all.

Both Danny Lennon and Michael O'Neill have accredited MacPhee with a large influence in their success. He has experience in his role where Cathro was untested and it's obvious he has no clue what he's doing. Neil Lennon should send him a thank you gift.

File under Colin Calderwood

All roads lead to Gorgie

There is a difference in that we" Hibs it" at the start of games by not turning up and making the shambolic mistakes right from kick off. We may have a budding Pat Fenlon at the helm though but I am not for pulling the plug just yet!

Canadianjambo

I disagree with the original post.  We aren't turning into Hibs - we have already turned into Hibs.  If I was a Hibs supporter, I wouldn't give a flying **** about 2012.  They won the Cup more recently than us after we rolled over to them and gave them the confidence they needed to go all the way.  They have won the League Cup more recently and they now have 7 in a row over us (and the way we are playing it will get much larger in the future if they come back up).  There is a pussy culture at the club right now and it all starts, and ends, with our Director of Football.

As fans we need to lose the 5-1 comfort blanket. It was a great day but does anyone really think that they give a flying **** about that now? They've went and won the bloody thing now (pumping us out in the process). Harsh reality is that the roles have reversed, our mentality is all wrong while they go into the games knowing that the chances are they'll come out away with the win.

Shite manager, loan players, short term contract players, mythically good footballing team, no fight, no desire etc etc

tbh, sounds like rangers

Quality manager. Stands not full of terrorist supporting junkies.  Owner not stuck up peter lawell's arse.     Take your hibs and ram it sideways.

Twice now you've entirely randomly had a go at Celtic and referenced terrorism out of nowhere :lol: .

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Erm nope we're not turning into hibs , sorry mate but I take that as being offensive.

Dry your every and accept the reality we're in.

Cathro out.

A ******* imposter and should be booted out tomorrow with his laptop. Get a manager in that will benifit from having a top class assistant coach behind him in MacPhee.

In 2017, Cathro has lost two games, played 8, won 4

So he hasn't cost us more points that Neilson "in two and a half years" 

Both Danny Lennon and Michael O'Neill have accredited MacPhee with a large influence in their success. He has experience in his role where Cathro was untested and it's obvious he has no clue what he's doing. Neil Lennon should send him a thank you gift.

File under Colin Calderwood

I believe that both Cathro and MacPhee are talented. I also believe that both of them should take their fair share of the blame for this absolute nightmare of a result and performance. You cant slate Cathro and ignore any part that MacPhee played. And if he didn't play any part then what is the point of his role?

In 2017, Cathro has lost two games, played 8, won 4

So he hasn't cost us more points that Neilson "in two and a half years" 

Am I missing something? I count Raith at home, Rangers, and Motherwell for 3 wins in 2017 out of 8 games.

I believe that both Cathro and MacPhee are talented. I also believe that both of them should take their fair share of the blame for this absolute nightmare of a result and performance. You cant slate Cathro and ignore any part that MacPhee played. And if he didn't play any part then what is the point of his role?

This is the point- this is their opportunity to be in charge. 

They are both learning how to do these roles, and they have had a lot of issues to deal with. 

Hibs haven't ever tried this structure. (they failed with a rookie, we got promoted first time) 

Lucille's Thirsty

Following Hearts since 1986, I'm not used to this level of shiteyness against the vermin.

It needs sorted pronto.

It's a strange feeling I don't know what to make of it,am I in shock,angry,dejected.

What's going on in our club at the moment I want Hibs up we have to grow a set and get after them.

Lucille's Thirsty

Here's a question why don't we employ a manager that's actually managed a football team this constant young manager things and thinking we're like football connoisseurs.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

The final decisions rest with the manager. He picks the team. MacPhee has a history of being a successful assist coach. Cathro had no cv in the role he was employed for.

Cathro isn't a leader and has shown he isn't a very good tactician so shouldn't continue as manager. Nothing will convince me otherwise.

Nelly Terraces

Empty white elephant stand. Shite boring support. Our local rivals bitches. The list is endless.

Am I missing something? I count Raith at home, Rangers, and Motherwell for 3 wins in 2017 out of 8 games.

I was wrong, you are correct, 

2017- Played 8 W3 D3 L2

Total Played 13 W4 D4 L5

Yup. The sad thing about tonight is that it was entirely predictable. We're soft. We have no identity. No soul. No core. No idea what our best team is. Quite a lot of unconvincing noises about how much we know what it means and absolutely nothing to back it up. Plenty of theory and no application.

I can accept that they'll beat us from time to time. We'll have bad runs against them and they'll have better teams now and then. It's pish when it happens, but it does. But what we're doing just now? This is pish. They don't have a better team. They just want it more, every single time. But what do we expect? Abiola Dauda one year, Malaury Martin the next. A series of forgettable journeymen we'll all have forgotten about six months down the line, and in the meantime, no idea whatsoever how to win when it matters.

I am really bored of this. l like to think I'm a patient and reasonable guy, but I am so bored of us bringing in endless 'technical' footballers who see us as a pathway to a payday and who couldn't give a shiny shite about what happens to them or the club while they're here as long as they don't get hurt. I'm really bored of us starting slowly in derbies while they're frothing every time.

This is my club and I'll keep going and giving financial support because it'll always be bigger than the guy in the dugout or the spineless shitebags on the park. But I am really, really bored of this. I've been watching Hearts for years and I don't really want or expect sophisticated football. I can watch that on TV. It's not why I go. But I do expect something I can be proud of, and I have always been proud of the fact that we've usually been the team that wins the games that really matter, usually because we want it more.

We HAVE to do things differently. No more loans, stop gaps, and mass turnover every window. No more big talk about what we're trying to achieve only to be torn apart like wet tissue when the first meaningful challenge presents itself. That's them. That's not us. This is not good enough. It's shite. We have to find an identity and we have to stick with it.

Excellent post

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I was wrong, you are correct,

2017- Played 8 W3 D3 L2

Total Played 13 W4 D4 L5

Played 13 won...

4! :rofl:

Scraping past Gary Lockes Raith shouldn't even ****ing count!

"A genuinely exciting time to be a Hearts fan"

:lol: what a ****ing low point tonight was btw, we were due a ****ing scudding to be fair, we're absolutely shite.

I was at the game with a guy who's been through it al. 7-0, 6-2 and the good times.

He said he's never felt so down after a Derby and is seriously concerned about the future:

We're a soft touch. No character, no fight, no leadership. It's upsetting to see the direction we're heading on the pitch.

Played 13 won...

4! :rofl:

Scraping past Gary Lockes Raith shouldn't even ******* count!

4-2 isn't scraping, 

We know the whole outfit isn't firing on all cylinders. 

It hasn't been,

But we aren't Hibs yet

It should have been ten

Brilliant post

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Ironically enough, it's beginning to look like 5-1 ended us in derbies rather than the other way around.

I'd be interested to see our stats with Perry Kitchen in or team. Total guess but i'd say we have won 28% with him in our team.Sadly, I din't think I will be too far away.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I'd be interested to see our stats with Perry Kitchen in or team. Total guess but i'd say we have won 28% with him in our team.Sadly, I din't think I will be too far away.

I agree with this. He's a lightening rod for poor results.

I agree with this. He's a lightening rod for poor results.

Although bizarrely played the full 90 minutes and played impressively in what I presume are seen as our two best results of the season, namely 2-0 and 4-1 at home to Rangers. That stat aside he has generally been diabolical bordering on embarrassing but really, who has been impressive on a consistent basis?  I would say the answer is absolutely nobody.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Although bizarrely played the full 90 minutes and played impressively in what I presume are seen as our two best results of the season, namely 2-0 and 4-1 at home to Rangers. That stat aside he has generally been diabolical bordering on embarrassing but really, who has been impressive on a consistent basis? I would say the answer is absolutely nobody.

The only reason he's here is because we thought we might be able to eke out 400k from some German team or the English championship.

The only reason he's here is because we thought we might be able to eke out 400k from some German team or the English championship.

It would appear that might well be accurate. You would think he might be doing more himself to help that become a reality if it was his motivation. Can't imagine anyone watching him has seen much to entice them to sign him. I can't believe that there is not massive disappointment within the club at his abysmal contributions.

4-2 isn't scraping, 

We know the whole outfit isn't firing on all cylinders. 

It hasn't been,

But we aren't Hibs yet

When it needs two penalties, in extra time, I don't think the use of 'scraping' is unjustified........

4 games against lower league opposition in the cup, unable to win any of them in 90 minutes tells its own story.

Archived