Ticketing Issues

DB-14

Apologies if already posted but did anyone else have issues getting in to the stadium yesterday. I was told at the turnstile my ticket was "not confirmed" but eventually after a second attempt it apparently now was.

Also, appear there is continually issues for away fans getting in both Rangers and Hibs fans had ticketing problems.

The Treasurer

Apologies if already posted but did anyone else have issues getting in to the stadium yesterday. I was told at the turnstile my ticket was "not confirmed" but eventually after a second attempt it apparently now was.

Also, appear there is continually issues for away fans getting in both Rangers and Hibs fans had ticketing problems.

So it took two attempts for the scanner to validate your ticket and then you were allowed in ?

Hardly an "issue"

Not sure what problems the hibs fans had but with sevco it was forged tickets, so the problem lies with sevco fans that basically robbed their own fellow supporters.

So it took two attempts for the scanner to validate your ticket and then you were allowed in ?

Hardly an "issue"

Not sure what problems the hibs fans had but with sevco it was forged tickets, so the problem lies with sevco fans that basically robbed their own fellow supporters.

The guy in front of me at turnstiles was also turned away and told to go to ticket office as his ticket was also apparently 'not confirmed' so yes it is an issue. Thanks for your input though.

The Treasurer

The guy in front of me at turnstiles was also turned away and told to go to ticket office as his ticket was also apparently 'not confirmed' so yes it is an issue. Thanks for your input though.

That's not what you said though is it ?

Son Of Anarchy

Which stand?

So what did he do? Ticket Office closed 30mins before Turnstyles opened.

Re the Sevco issue, I hope we didn't just automatically refund any fans who didn't get in and while difficult to prove, made sure it wasn't just mates or supporters clubs printing off duplicates.

Indeed, unless it was 100% our fault as say someone used a ticket from a previous game, I say stuff them.

Hardly an "issue"

My cashline card didn't work on first swipe so they had to do it again!!

Oops wrong thread I'll need to start a new one.

Which stand?

Wheatfield mate, I don't understand the ticket not confirmed part she was talking about.

I don't know what the other guy did he was directly in front of me and told to go ticket office as his wasn't confirmed either?

Doubt that would be case as the ticket offfice would've been closed by then

Rangers issues was because of their own disgusting fans.

Never heard about Hibs issues.

I've never had any issue, ever, getting my season ticket or paper ticket scanned.

Son Of Anarchy

Wheatfield mate, I don't understand the ticket not confirmed part she was talking about.

I don't know what the other guy did he was directly in front of me and told to go ticket office as his wasn't confirmed either?

There was a slight issue at the main stand but dealt with. The guy in front of you would have been seen by a supervisor, not sent to a closed ticket office.

I quite often see folk posting photos of their tickets on Facebook, I can't think it would be that hard to get similar card and pass off a print of the photo in the dark wee turnstile booths.

This happened to me......about 10 years ago.

Just a thought, but as you can get in via turnstiles that your ticket doesn't cover, is the barcode system stupidly letting folk into the Roseburn away sections that bought tickets for the Roseburn home sections? Wouldn't explain the Hibs claim, but for Celtic and Rangers given their reduced allocation.

Just a thought, but as you can get in via turnstiles that your ticket doesn't cover, is the barcode system stupidly letting folk into the Roseburn away sections that bought tickets for the Roseburn home sections? Wouldn't explain the Hibs claim, but for Celtic and Rangers given their reduced allocation.

Maybe, would be easy to spot in the numbers/barcodes etc if studied afterwards. You can certainly get in to wheatfield via Gorgie Road end.

Maybe, would be easy to spot in the numbers/barcodes etc if studied afterwards. You can certainly get in to wheatfield via Gorgie Road end.

And vice versa.

Archived