Todays Football

Hearts007

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOAL St Johnstone 0-1 Partick Thistle

Adam Barton

Good.

Didn't realise Dundee Kilmarnock was the only league game on today. Oops.

Bollocks 1-0 Falkirk

Dundee united are rubbish. Hibs could lose plenty more times this season and still win the league

BonningtonJambo

GOAL St Johnstone 0-1 Partick Thistle

Adam Barton

Id be happy with st johnstone going out hate them soo much!

BonningtonJambo, on 11 Feb 2017 - 3:19 PM, said:

Id be happy with st johnstone going out hate them soo much!

:2thumbsup:

Aiden McGeady scores for Preston which is the first time he's scored twice in a season for 5 seasons. That's a stat and a half.

Good to see Norwich doing well after sticking with Alex Neil.

I live near the stadium and I've heard non stop celebrations so far, for once.

Celtic look unstoppable. sad.png

It's going to take a few injuries to key players (e.g. Dembele, Sinclair, Forrest, Lustig) for anyone to stand a chance of stopping them winning the treble.

maroonlegions

Celtic look unstoppable. sad.png

It's going to take a few injuries to key players (e.g. Dembele, Sinclair, Forrest, Lustig) for anyone to stand a chance of stopping them winning the treble.

Or a rampant Hearts side.(BIG CUP). FTH.

Or a rampant Hearts side.(BIG CUP). FTH.

Our recent match would suggest otherwise. Smashed 4-0 by the mhanks, then pump the huns 4-1 a few days later. 

That's the level Celtic are at compared to the rest. Pretty demoralising. Wish they'd GTF to the English league they pine for so much.

I would be more than happy to meet Celtic in the final. We are 2-1 ahead in Scottish Cup finals against them. Mind you we both have to get their first:-0)

maroonlegions

Our recent match would suggest otherwise. Smashed 4-0 by the mhanks, then pump the huns 4-1 a few days later. 

That's the level Celtic are at compared to the rest. Pretty demoralising. Wish they'd GTF to the English league they pine for so much.

Our recent two games gives us a real chance of giving them a game .. FTH.

BonningtonJambo

I would be more than happy to meet Celtic in the final. We are 2-1 ahead in Scottish Cup finals against them. Mind you we both have to get their first:-0)

Id take celtic anywhere but celtic park

Nelly Terraces

I know it was last night, but interesting to see Birmingham City beaten again (this time 3-0 away to Sheff Wed), since they disgracefully sacked Gary Rowett who'd done a great job there building them up and brought in a 'big name' in the shape of Zola, who is a total loser as a manager, they've been dropping like a stone.

BonningtonJambo

I know it was last night, but interesting to see Birmingham City beaten again (this time 3-0 away to Sheff Wed), since they disgracefully sacked Gary Rowett who'd done a great job there building them up and brought in a 'big name' in the shape of Zola, who is a total loser as a manager, they've been dropping like a stone.

Your spot on..gary rowett was doing a great job sure they were lingering around the playoff spots at the time they sacked him?

Dundee United are shite...:

An embarrassment for Hibs that they aren't strolling that league like we did as it must be the weakest Championship for years.

Utd are pish

Unfortunately.

Mind you, Falkirk are getting mighty close now. They could give the docksiders a run for their money.

Fingers crossed.

Dundee Utd are actually handing it on a plate to the tramps. No way will they Hibs it now

You're probably right but watch out for Falkirk.

Archived