Nobby Solano

kearney19

Feck it I would take him as player manager, can't be any worse than some of the names that are being banded about at the moment.

You'd take him as a manager over the other names touted?

Wtf?!?!

Too old and too much money.

Are we still talking about Nobby ?

Great wee player and I couldnt understand why Newcastle apeared to punt him, although that appears to be family issues rather than footballing ones.

He reminded me of a Peruvian 'Larsson' :P ........bags of energy, great technique, nearly always played just the 'right' ball and ALWAYS put in a shift

Are we still talking about Nobby ?

Great wee player and I couldnt understand why Newcastle apeared to punt him, although that appears to be family issues rather than footballing ones.

He reminded me of a Peruvian 'Larsson' :P ........bags of energy, great technique, nearly always played just the 'right' ball and ALWAYS put in a shift

He is past his best, he would spend half his time round the other side of the world and he would cost a fortune. Not for me thank you.

As for a Peruvian "Larsson", I'd say that is a strange comparison given their differing positions on the football pitch.

he would spend half his time round the other side of the world and he would cost a fortune.

We already have one of those; Pinilla.

Angry Haggis

10th in the all time Premiership Assists with 31...(yawn..)

Like him as a player...well out of Hearts league at the moment IMO.

He is past his best, he would spend half his time round the other side of the world and he would cost a fortune. Not for me thank you.

As for a Peruvian "Larsson", I'd say that is a strange comparison given their differing positions on the football pitch.

Agreed he's now perhaps 'winding down' and I'm not really suggesting we make a move. I really just wanted to show my admiration for the wee man as his name doesnt come up much in a Hearts context ;)

The Larsson comparison was perhaps a bit tenuous :rolleyes: but I was just trying to highlight the fact that I've watched him for several years on MOTD and his workrate was always great and he uses the ball well most of the time ( as HL still does to this day.........at nearly 37 )

comradejambo

Think the reason he ended up in London was to be near his son. I would think he will be joining a London club. Maybe Fulham/ Charlton for a season

Archived