Warburton

hueyview

Some of the Rangers support do not trust Warburton regards new transfers. Spiers on the radio just confirmed this..... Possible gardening leave?.... I know he would be highly expensive to pay off....

...a bit disco

Shoogly to say the least.

Many turmoil.

Much funny.

Lucille's Thirsty

If you sign Joe Garner for almost three times as much as Moussa Dembele,that alone should get you the sack IMO.

RenfrewHearts

If you sign Joe Garner for almost three times as much as Moussa Dembele,that alone should get you the sack IMO.

And Dembele couldn't lace Walker's boots..

:pleasing:

Alla Joey Barton. They will be looking for a disciplinary reason to get rid of him in order to pay the least amount in compensation. Their troubles will really increase when Merton dump them out the Scottish Cup next Sunday.

Jambof3tornado

Haha apparently they won the corner count today 15 to 1.

Yes he genuinely claimed that on rangers tv as some form of positive!!

The thing is, he's a good lightning rod for the fans' anger, thus avoiding them questioning the board.

Because, let's face it, critical thinking's not really part of a hun's skill set.

Sack him for who?  The Earl of Cardigan, no doubt.

"Get Wattie back and spend money afore that scum get 10 in a row"

Totally laughable,

They took Wednesday's mauling bad, big realisation for them.

Wasn't he in the Rockford files.....

Haha apparently they won the corner count today 15 to 1.

Yes he genuinely claimed that on rangers tv as some form of positive!!

To be fair that was 7 penalties when I was at primary school ;)

They are not smart enough to find the right replacement.  Coisty? 

Also, it raises the spectre of a war which involves the South African;s lack of cash injection.  This Newco isn't finished but its sick

Fine! 

Everyone still thinks they are the old club ,even now the supporters of the old club are beginning to realise they are finished they cannot keep the lie going anymore

Bridge of Djoum

Yes, I heard he kneads the dough..........

He'll need to earn his crust now.

Loved Struna's back-heel on Wednesday.

I think he'll be well fired soon.

Newco really aren't (sun)blest with talent.

Lincon Premier

He has performance indicators in his contract ( according to Phill three names ) That was why he kept mentioning they were still second and there was no panic. Now however they are not second ( goal diff ) and we have caught up two points ( should have been three fecking Ross Co! ) The breadman will be feeling under pressure and no doubt the usual help will come from the GFA ( refs ) 

Doing a grand job, he's got them into 3rd place. At this rate even St Johnstone will catch them. [emoji1]

cfe1160183cb0d3ff5b950116ee44c79.jpg

FTFY :thumbsup:

marshallschunkychicken

There was a hilarious thread on followfollow earlier titled 'Is it time to take a gamble and take on debt?'.

Absolutely no acknowledgement that they have had about ?15m worth of soft loans and are needing more on a regular basis just to keep the lights on. If in doubt, demand that excessive amounts of cash are thrown at the problem without recognising what the problem is in the first place.

He'll need to earn his crust now.

Loved Struna's back-heel on Wednesday.

I think he'll be well fired soon.

Newco really aren't (sun)blest with talent.

Their certainly no Mother's pride to behold......

...a bit disco

Check this OP out from a thread called 'we were lied to' on The Bears Den.

'OK, we've been lied to a lot recently, but specifically the #goingfor55 campaign when shifting season tickets.

But no, second was always the target. The money spent on the squad and the signings made certainly did not give me any indication we were going for the title.

How are they going to sell them next year? 

#goingfornotbeing20+pointsbehindthetarriers?

I feel ******* swindled by my own club.'

cathro.png

To be fair, I reckon the poster has 'Seen the future and it certainly isn't orange!

:biggrin:

RenfrewHearts

Check this OP out from a thread called 'we were lied to' on The Bears Den.

'OK, we've been lied to a lot recently, but specifically the #goingfor55 campaign when shifting season tickets.

But no, second was always the target. The money spent on the squad and the signings made certainly did not give me any indication we were going for the title.

How are they going to sell them next year?

#goingfornotbeing20+pointsbehindthetarriers?

I feel ******* swindled by my own club.'

cathro.png

To be fair, I reckon the poster has 'Seen the future and it certainly isn't orange!

:biggrin:

:jjyay:

Phenomenal find :lol:

I seem to remember from the mega- rangers thread that because of ibroxs crumbling infrastructure it was causing highly substantial finance to as said, to keep the lights on.....

Whoever were to take over from Warburton would have limited resources, and could be matched by Hearts, Aberd?en and even the hibbies....

I am just about old enough to catch the end of Celtics 9 in a row, and then rangers 9 in a row....... Three was a challenge during those eras..... Hard to this for a long time too come

They haven't got a pot to piss in, living off soft loans from directors etc. [emoji23]

Already massively in debt that they can never repay, no cash for stadium work , directors loans keeping them afloat while King tries to flog this shares and get out of Dodge. Add to that players like Barton being signed (allegedly nowt to do with Warbs) and serious question marks (see JJ blog) on the signing policy of their chief scout.  A club going nowhere. Unfortunately the media will not report on this so Sevco fans are ignorant as ever. Marvellous. 

Going for 55 can be their mantra every season for the next 10 years. 

HeartOfWestLothian

Garner is shite but the Dembele transfer is hardly a typical signing. Celtic got him because of the cross border loophole and are paying him God knows what in wages and the promise of a large percentage of his eventual transfer fee when he leaves them.

One of my chums on Facebook posted this in a reply (Inferring about a new management team at Sevco) to me the other day, "Any way wait until the summer you wont believe who the management team is going to be.!!!!!!!"
I haven't asked him yet, who it is going to be.

HeartOfWestLothian

One of my chums on Facebook posted this in a reply (Inferring about a new management team at Sevco) to me the other day, "Any way wait until the summer you wont believe who the management team is going to be.!!!!!!!"

I haven't asked him yet, who it is going to be.

The de Boer brothers apparently...

Archived