We're going on a wee Cup run....

Alva-Jambo

Are we about to head into a really good cup run towards a final place. 

The new team, I may as well call it, looks composed of character and strengths.

We should get past the Hobboes without TOO much bother.

This may be our cup year... 

Look forward to the open top bus  along Dalry and Gorgie Road! 

Lucille's Thirsty

I hope so as Hearts supporters and all we've done over the past three years,we deserve a cup final appearance,maybe even get a cup at the end of it.

It's been far too long since we've made even a semi final.

Yes...  well before this thread disappears from yawning,  Which of our players bring cup tie qualities to the team? 

Clearly Goncalves,  Aaron could be a rock at the back,  not so sure about Kitchen,  

We have Sam and Walker who are right up for it,

who else?  etc 

Bazzas right boot

Feck Celtic, after we ditch Thier second team we can batter them as well.

Our new Greek players and Goncalves offer us more. Its  a shame Patterson isn't around though.  I miss his great strength and runs. 

We totally fk'ing are!

Hibees getting put back into their place.

4 wins away from the big cup, we have the team to do this! 

Yes... well before this thread disappears from yawning, Which of our players bring cup tie qualities to the team?

Clearly Goncalves, Aaron could be a rock at the back, not so sure about Kitchen,

We have Sam and Walker who are right up for it,

who else? etc

Clearly they still have most of their cup winning team from last season. Not quite sure if I've missed your joke here?

I have a feeling we will win it this year. That was before our new signings so I'm even more confident now. Why? Nothing more than a feeling. Celtic in the final would actually be my preference. Like 96 X2 and 98 put us against the best and let's see what happens.

Team that knocked Raith out went on to win the cup in the last 4 seasons. :thumbsup:

Good. We need a new superstition (last year broke our streak of reaching the final when the year ends in 6 - perhaps because in 2006 we actually won it)

Got plans cup final weekend. Part of my bird's 30th. She doesn't know what it is. I've told her if we're in the cup final then it won't be me joining her. Not something that I could have arranged any other weekend, I always leave that weekend free.

Hopefully we're seeing the team settle into a rhythm. The experienced players have already played like they've been here all their days as you expect good pros to do and the ones who were already here are suddenly fighting more to try and keep their places.

This will hopefully help aid a good run of form in both cup and league.

Archived