Walking Away

Kiwidoug

Did they? Those 800 stalwarts who don't do walking away, walk away?

Or did they see it out?

Just curious

Thought Police

Walked away through the exit that had a flag emblazoned with the word "loyal" draped above it

King Of The Cat Cafe

After the response they got from us last time, it looked as if they were determined to stick it out. Some did crack, but not as many as November.

They also seemed to be mad about the team or manager at the end and there was a fair bit of unhappiness expressed

Thought Police

After the response they got from us last time, it looked as if they were determined to stick it out. Some did crack, but not as many as November.

They also seemed to be mad about the team or manager at the end and there was a fair bit of unhappiness expressed

Tbf I'd have been absolutely fuming to see so many of the players head straight down the tunnel after that

I noticed them leaving after 63 minutes, 63 minutes ffs, still a third of the game to go. That's Hibs class HHGH

I agree they stuck around more this time through trying to prove a point.

Is it ok to admit to having a chuckle when "oh the wee Huns are shite" was sung? :D

WheatfieldWarrior

I've just read through the matchday thread on bears den.

80 pages of superb reading.

Seconded :D

Walked away through the exit that had a flag emblazoned with the word "loyal" draped above it

Must be a photo of that somewhere.

I've just read through the matchday thread on bears den.

80 pages of superb reading.

Deluded beyond belief [emoji38]

post-29409-14860043268199_thumb.png

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Bazzas right boot

Horrible *******s, the lot of them

Unhappy horrible *******s by full time.

Shooter McGavin

After the game the rangers players couldn't even stomach giving their own fans an applause for their "support"

They were raging at ft... hanging over the barriers foaming at the mouth, telling the bread guy to gtf .... wish I had videod it

Luscious Laryea

Was poking fun at one of their lot at work today - he spat the dummy and snapped. Got me thinking this could be the official beer for Huns:

bitter-and-twisted.jpg

Archived