Well done Cathro and the team

glastonbury jambo

glastonbury jambo

marvelous ...take a bow all, beautiful night ,

everything clicked ...we look dangerous , sharp and bossy ... Rammed them sore.

Well done!

The bar has been set tonight and the great news is we can and will play better once everyone is available and integrated. 

The tempo is what Hearts should be all about, the pressing all over the park makes us look like a completely different team. The energy shown by everyone was great and put us in position to dominate the game. But for a bad goalkeeping mistake and the 10 minutes that followed we were the better side throughout and caused them all sorts of problems. Hugely encouraging signs given we have thrown a team together and still have the likes of Djoum to come back.

So pleased for IC to get such a big win and see the team play with such aggression and confidence. Lets see us do this consistently now. 

It was like watching Barcelona,so proud of every single player and the management team tonight.

Rangers by comparison are calling for their manager's head...

Hope that shuts the would be journalists and haters up, well done lads bring on the Hobos. HHGH

Great result. First time many have played together and some not looking 100% fit.

Deedco looking utter mince but we made them look mince.

Onwards and upwards Hearts.....

Well done Cathro.

Great result. First time many have played together and some not looking 100% fit.

Deedco looking utter mince but we made them look mince.

Onwards and upwards Hearts.....

Well done Cathro.

siegementality

I'm happy to say I have been a Cathro supporter from day 1. There will still be tough days ahead but I believe we have a Head Coach who will take us forward to win trophies.

If ever anyone needed a big result it was Cathro tonight.

BANG. Job done.

Well done Ian and every single player tonight.

wattie exploited

It was like watching Barcelona,so proud of every single player and the management team tonight.

that,s what I told my wife at the football  :yas:

So happy I could burst for him. Well done to Cathro and his team. Superb and even more so coming back from 1-1

Bring the tramps on. Every player was superb. Martin was sublime for all those doubting him

Am liking this hipster experiment. Was good to see Cathro going onto the park at the end, too. We're in this together and there are signs that it could be a very exciting journey.

Every player excelled tonight and Cathro deserves credit for that.

A crucial and possibly significant result tonight as it will instil belief in the players in how Cathro wants things done.

Gon?alves was a huge difference in our forward play tonight and Sevco didnt know how to deal with other than haul him down.

Cathro has recognised what is needed and tonight he delivered it.

Archived