It's not Butcher

Walter Kidd

scott herbertson
Just met him somewhere in Edinburgh.

You're either very ****ed or poor on geography

Which part of Edinburgh? It's not small.

And don't say the Cav, it's a student night on a Wednesday. ;)

Damn... would have been good in the dugout.

He had just taken up his post with Scotland, doubt he would have came to us anyway

Damn... would have been good in the dugout.

He had just taken up his post with Scotland, doubt he would have came to us anyway

His Scotland post is hardly time consuming.

He "loves the gorgie" though.

Bizarre.

You are drunk I presume?

Which part of Edinburgh? It's not small.

And don't say the Cav, it's a student night on a Wednesday. ;)

Cav's student night is Sunday. City's is a Wednesday. ;)

Cav is a much more comfortable place to be on a Wednesday.

Cav's student night is Sunday. City's is a Wednesday. ;)

Cav is a much more comfortable place to be on a Wednesday.

Oh, well i know it's very much student friendly on a Wed. City's an absolute hole, hate the place.

Oh, well i know it's very much student friendly on a Wed. City's an absolute hole, hate the place.

Hate them both, but comparitively a Wed in Cav is better than a Sun.

Dont make it a habit though.

Only a Game

How weird is that. He was speaking live on the radio (Talk Sport ?) from Basel at half time earlier tonight and he never mentioned gorgie once.

Wasnt even asked about the Hearts job. He's there with Burley to watch Holland

scott herbertson
How weird is that. He was speaking live on the radio (Talk Sport ?) from Basel at half time earlier tonight and he never mentioned gorgie once.

Wasnt even asked about the Hearts job

Out of body experience?

Hate them both, but comparitively a Wed in Cav is better than a Sun.

Dont make it a habit though.

My mates all love a bit Sunday Cav action, but they're all students so it's okay for them to prance about at 4am with cones on their heids. :mw_rolleyes:

Some of us have jobs! lol

Only a Game
Out of body experience?

Maybe it was Frank Butcher he met earlier. It wasnt Frank on the radio

Maybe he met someone he thought was Butcher but wasnt, hence the title of the thread "Its not Butcher"

Maybe it was Frank Butcher he met earlier. It wasnt Frank on the radio

Have some respect, Frank Butcher's dead.

Anyone told Celtic FC yet? Surely they will want to wallow in the grief.

We_are_the_Hearts

Did you ask him if McFadden was coming? ;)

Charlie-Brown

I spoke to the butcher yesterday - he wasn't sure what was happening.......the baker wants weiss and the candlestick-maker just hopes the next manager is a guid-yin. :)

Hans von Luck

Maybee it was Pat Butcher, she looks like a bloke. :dribble:

Walter Kidd

Being ****ed and posting what you think are funny posts is not to be recommended. Apologies for not being very funny.

Hehe. Brilliant. :)

Being ****ed and posting what you think are funny posts is not to be recommended. Apologies for not being very funny.

Fair play for your honesty WK, but to be honest...does anyone really pay any attention to what you post anyway? :eek::P;)

Denny Crane

Five Live have said Thordason has confirmed his interest and that Terry Butcher would be his assistant.

Rudolf's Mate

Maybe not but he did ask you a very relevant question re where did you bump into him, which you have as yet failed to answer.

Not having a go. Would like to know where you saw him myself :)

My mates all love a bit Sunday Cav action, but they're all students so it's okay for them to prance about at 4am with cones on their heids. :mw_rolleyes:

You need to get new mates!!! ;)

Chad Sexington

alcoholic.jpg

;)

Rudolf's Mate

Despite a couple of us asking you where you seen him you seem somewhat reluctant to divulge or is it top secret???

You've also used quotation marks implying or stating that TB has said to you "I love the gorgie" which is some comment to make! Are you sure he wasn't coming out drunk of a gay bar and didn't mutter he loved something else?!?

Despite a couple of us asking you where you seen him you seem somewhat reluctant to divulge or is it top secret???

You've also used quotation marks implying or stating that TB has said to you "I love the gorgie" which is some comment to make! Are you sure he wasn't coming out drunk of a gay bar and didn't mutter he loved something else?!?

Sorry J, but I've got the impression WK was taking the **** to start with.

It was a joke, no?

mod edit

tommythejambo

Cav do have a student night on a Wed. Better than the Sunday because it's not mainly full of folk from college who would stab you at the first chance.

City's ok, has it's moments.

Average age must be about 16

No, no - it was.

Really, it was. :wacko:

Rudolf's Mate
Are you seriously this ****ing stupid?

What makes say that??? I made a off the cuff remark to make light of the fact that that the OP made a claim that he has not backed up. It's not a case of him not backing it up, and I am genuinely interested in where he seen him and if he actually said what the OP claims he said?!?

If you have taken offence to my remark about a gay bar then I am somewhat suprised to say the least as I have seen countless remarks about other people on here from posters joking mock saying the same thing.....

Please explain why you felt the need to make this remark???

What makes say that??? I made a off the cuff remark to make light of the fact that that the OP made a claim that he has not backed up. It's not a case of him not backing it up, and I am genuinely interested in where he seen him and if he actually said what the OP claims he said?!?

If you have taken offence to my remark about a gay bar then I am somewhat suprised to say the least as I have seen countless remarks about other people on here from posters joking mock saying the same thing.....

Because the OP has admitted it was an awful drunk joke, no?

Dear J Morley......

I think what Mhakween was eloquently saying was "this whole thread is made up". He didnt meet butcher, or speak to him.

Chad Sexington

No offence mate but you appear to be as slow as a week in jail.

:laugh:

Surely to **** you can't be for real.

HE ADMITTED AGES AGO THAT HE WAS TALKING PISH. HE DIDN'T SEE BUTCHER. ARGHHHHHHHHHH.

Rudolf's Mate
Because the OP has admitted it was an awful drunk joke, no?

Maybe not that ****ing stupid and merely at work looking on here when I should be working and therefore missed the part about it being a drunken joke!

Rudolf's Mate
No offence mate but you appear to be as slow as a week in jail.

Unfortunately that's what happens when you jump in and out of the site whenever someone walks into the room! :confused:

scott herbertson

Happened to us all mate

It makes for an amusing thread between the doom and gloom, and no harm done if you can take the jokes back

:)

Surely the question should be why is he in Edinburgh??

I'll answer that.

1. 'cos it aint Glasgow

2. 'cos there's lots of hot tourist totty kicking about

3. 'cos there's wads of good pubs selling proper IPA

4. The JTs

5. Its cooler than London.

In that order.

Deodato

Shall need to watch what I am posting in future!

Have you not caught on yet? ;)

He met him in a butchers in Gorgie.

He was wearing terry towelling socks and Kidd gloves.

Makween was with him, swearing like a trooper.

As usual.

Archived