Hair - what's yours like?

Unknown user

Mine's a mess, I'm a son of the grungey nineties me and I've got thick, dark, fast growing hair which likes to do it's own thing no matter what you put in it. I don't like to get it cut in winter and sometimes I grow it long for a change - I've probably had proper long hair three times in my life. Right now I'm a bawheid and will be until my spring cut

Always with sidies of though, we're not animals!

Thinning.

Rapidly.

Ditto, more receding rapidly, but rapidly none the less! I'm 30.

Will chop it all off soon enough.

Thick and full but about 80% grey. Also about 2 months overdue for a haircut which allows the curls and waviness to come through. Plus I've not shaved and have a crap beard.

I look like a tramp. Time for a tidy up.

Beautiful.

Shaved at the sides, bit longer on the top, can be swept back, sideways etc. Makes me look like a solid 8/10.

Say What Again

Thick and full but about 80% grey. Also about 2 months overdue for a haircut which allows the curls and waviness to come through. Plus I've not shaved and have a crap beard.

Erm pretty much exactly this for me. Like word for word!

Dark, thick, & plenty of it.

5 grey hairs in my stubble though. The end of days.

I've got a few of those in my beard and a wee stripe at the front of my barnet which makes me look like a handsome and distinguished badger when I slick it back. :smug:

Mine's a mess, I'm a son of the grungey nineties me and I've got thick, dark, fast growing hair which likes to do it's own thing no matter what you put in it. I don't like to get it cut in winter and sometimes I grow it long for a change - I've probably had proper long hair three times in my life. Right now I'm a bawheid and will be until my spring cut

Always with sidies of though, we're not animals!

Sounds much like mine, cannot do a bloody thing with it, wear a hat all winter as even a slight breeze makes it go batshit mental.

Still, at least I won't go bald

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Beautiful.

Shaved at the sides, bit longer on the top, can be swept back, sideways etc. Makes me look like a solid 8/10.

yip, sounds like mine, too

CUvEXO-WUAAhqVM.jpg

Governor Tarkin

"Viking" undercuts :gok:

Hipster undercuts you mean.

First time I'd heard an undercut referred to that way too but it's got a nice ring to it, and as a frequent visitor to both Iceland and Norway I thought I'd borrow a bit of that.

'Scandinavian' might have been a more apt term I suppose, although certain tribes of North American Indians were fond of a similar coiffure, so that might do to.

Hipsters weren't invented when I started wearing my hair like this, although I can't speak for the other poster.

Had nice hair until the last couple of years where it has thinned and receded rapidly. 

3 on the top, 0.5 round the back and sides now. Tops getting shorter and short, will soon have to skin the lot. 

Can't even grow much facial hair.  :sob:

Say What Again

a wee stripe at the front of my barnet which makes me look like a handsome and distinguished badger when I slick it back. :smug:

a8c70b28d0cea9e6b8594293e0abd60b.jpg

a wee stripe at the front of my barnet which makes me look like a handsome and distinguished badger when I slick it back. :smug:

a8c70b28d0cea9e6b8594293e0abd60b.jpg

Strikingly similar. I've got a natty beard though. :smug:

...a bit disco

Strikingly similar. I've got a twatty beard though. :smug:

Fixed.

For the sake of realism and truth.

Fitzroy Pointon

Happy to say I still have the majority of mine whilst those around me bald and thin.  After 34 years though I can't say I have ever walked out a barbers pleased.  My hair has taken on a side shed.  Even in the mornings or straight out the shower it involuntarily sweeps to the right.  

I'm growing it though in the hope that my sister can give me a "Weller" on her trip up north next month.  She is the only one I truly trust not to arse it up. 

My problem is I can't grow decent sideburns.  I would love to grow a pair.  

All roads lead to Gorgie

Pressure telling at Milton Keynes Robbie ?

...a bit disco

That took me twenty years to grow, you rotter! :(

:biggrin:

U OK hun? Xx

:biggrin:

U OK hun? Xx

Feel awesome, mate. My post metafit high has been enhanced by discovering I am actually a hirsute god amongst a flock of coots. :)

Feel awesome, mate. My post metafit high has been enhanced by discovering I am actually a hirsute god amongst a flock of coots. :)

I'm like a magnificent lion myself, high five!

Thunderstruck

I've got a few of those in my beard and a wee stripe at the front of my barnet which makes me look like a handsome and distinguished badger when I slick it back. :smug:

Ah, the Mallen Streak or, as it was sometimes known, a "Dickie Davies".

Ah, the Mallen Streak or, as it was sometimes known, a "Dickie Davies".

:D

I model myself of Herman Munster's missus.

Dinny get too smug.

Ye might waken up one morning with a hairy pillow.

Regards from Jonno the coot.

:laugh:

Won't happen. All the men in my family have died with full heads of hair. :D

Short lifespans Jonno. He'll be dead by 50.

:sob:

Handsome corpse though... so swings and roundabouts and all that.

Governor Tarkin

Short lifespans Jonno. He'll be dead by 50.

I'll be delighted if I make it that far TBH.

Alive that is, not just with hair .

I have a centre parting.......6 inches wide.

So I severely clip the rest and shave it in the summer.

I'm like Jonno above but prefer to call it the Jason statham look :D

Short back and sides since i was 5 years old, apart from a perm in the 80's (shocker it was too)

Archived