Tynie: Fans fav award

Clerry Jambo

I suspect a bit of a fix in the worst referee poll.  Collum won it, naturally, but with only 45% of the vote.  That means 55% of voters think there's a worse ref than him.

"The often controversial and never dull Chris Sutton was named as the fans? Best TV/Radio pundit followed by Stephen Craigan and Michael Stewart.  Sutton received over 54% of the vote."

Seriously?

Greedy_Jambo

"The often controversial and never dull Chris Sutton was named as the fans? Best TV/Radio pundit followed by Stephen Craigan and Michael Stewart.  Sutton received over 54% of the vote."

Seriously?

I thought Sutton was a total nob head at the start of his punditry career but I actually quite like him now. Not so much on live tv games but in the studio before and after games he's good. He shot down Stephen Craigan when he was having a pop at Cathro. :)

Edit: "like" is a strong word. I just don't hate him as much now. :P

Seriously?

To be honest, I've been warming to Sutton recently, particularly since he seems to have taken a stance against the Cathro haters.

I suspect a bit of a fix in the worst referee poll. Collum won it, naturally, but with only 45% of the vote. That means 55% of voters think there's a worse ref than him.

I said John Beaton

Seriously?

Imo Mikey Stewart is BT sport's best pundit, much better than Sutton and Craigan put together. 

Different Class

Seriously?

Yes. Easily.

Aberdeen fans get best away support!!

They turn up in numbers, back their team and don't have any sectarian stuff. Between us and them at the moment.

I have to say I like Chris Sutton.

So do I. But mainly because he is the pundit version of a WUM on a message board. He says something knowing it will wind someone up and then sit back and enjoy the fallout.

SwindonJambo

Chris Sutton is generally fine until he's covering in Celtic game then all objectivity and fairness goes out the window.

Chris Sutton is generally fine until he's covering in Celtic game then all objectivity and fairness goes out the window.

Although one of theirs, he can be quite critical of Celtic and called out Craig Gordon's reckless red card type behaviour a couple of times.

I think he's quite a decent pundit, but I'm not a fan of his commentary. He often gets into a brief argument which during the match is really annoying and distracting. Seems to be a thing BT are encouraging though, there's like 4 of them in the commentary team plus an ex fecking referee on the bigger games.

Sutton standing up for Cathro and putting straight some of the anti-Hearts stuff is refreshing.

Aberdeen fans get best away support!!

Wouldn't disagree, though could do without their 'are you Rangers in disguise' nonsense .

Partick are great folk, but Aberdeen shade it for numbers and noise.

Buffalo Bill

So do I. But mainly because he is the pundit version of a WUM on a message board. He says something knowing it will wind someone up and then sit back and enjoy the fallout.

He's a first-class WUM but generally he's anti-establishment and tells it like it is. He can dish it out, but he can take it too.

Loads of respect for the way he has stuck up for the Cathro appointment when Boiydy/Craigan/Keef Jackson/Old Boys mafia had their noses put out of joint.

Archived