romanov dividing the fans

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

can romanov win back the whole of the hearts support again? i think if he appoints a manager and he lets the manager deal with transfers in/out, pick the team, choose the tactics etc we would get the feel good factor back again and get right behind him

you think by posting in a few threads here and there you will disguise the fact that you are a complete hobo! :hobofish:

Don't no how the mods havn't got rid of you yet. :troll: (are you taking note of the use of the 'apostrophe' yet btw!?)

HOBO! HOBO! HOBO!:hobofish: :hobofish: :hobofish: :107years: :107years: :107years: :107years: :107years:

Guest jambomickey

how many times do i have to say i,m not a hobo, i,ve said before i support hearts and not the regime. because you can,t open your eyes and see what romanov been doing to our club doesn,t mean we all naive

Doctor FinnBarr
how many times do i have to say i,m not a hobo, i,ve said before i support hearts and not the regime. because you can,t open your eyes and see what romanov been doing to our club doesn,t mean we all naive

:107years::hobofish::Hearts Man dance::hobo::spongebob3::BigSemi::flagwave::clubbed::bigyawn::waiting::jambobanana:

Nucky Thompson
There are loads of posters who don't like the 'regime':rolleyes: You're just too obvious:hobofish:

winston churchill
can romanov win back the whole of the hearts support again? i think if he appoints a manager and he lets the manager deal with transfers in/out, pick the team, choose the tactics etc we would get the feel good factor back again and get right behind him

what's your thoughts on ,the fat fin playing football with a driver and a pitching wedge....................hoof:hobofish:

what's your thoughts on ,the fat fin playing football with a driver and a pitching wedge....................hoof:hobofish:

:bravo:

Seymour M Hersh

I don't think he bothers with the wedge.:107years::hobofish:

Chad Sexington

This place is infested with really sheite hobo infiltrators.

Mods, get busy with the fizzy please.

Still waiting on you to introduce yourself to me. That way i will know for sure if you are a hobo or not. :)

This place is infested with really sheite hobo infiltrators.

Mods, get busy with the fizzy please.

Have to agree Chad. I've never seen so many "new" posters appear who are obviously just here on the wind up. Sadly others who may be Jambos also get tarred with the same brush.

The Old Tolbooth

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's the Leith version of the keyboard that gives him away. :)

colinmaroon
can romanov win back the whole of the hearts support again?

In a word - NO!!!

Archived