Time to bring the loanees back

williamgerrard

williamgerrard

After tonights game  its clear as day we need   Billy king,Jordan mcghee and jaunma  back to bolster the squad options.

After tonights game  its clear as day we need   Billy king,Jordan mcghee and jaunma  back to bolster the squad options.

Agree with Juanma . He is the lazy Spaniard according to some tho ......

Top goal scorer.

Sounds like Juanma might be back...

If Nicholson is fit soon, then no need to recall King. McGhee will see out his loan and probably leave.

Sounds like Juanma might be back...

If Nicholson is fit soon, then no need to recall King. McGhee will see out his loan and probably leave.

Hope Juanma does come back Are you sure?

If Jordan has realised he's never making it as a centre back, I'd have him back up the road to cover Callum's injury in a second.

Don't get the King love affair - useless and still a bench warmer

Was good in the championship. could do a job coming of the bench. Bringing him back is hardly progressing though.

Was good in the championship. could do a job coming of the bench. Bringing him back is hardly progressing though.

williamgerrard

Maybe so but our bench tonight we only really had muirhead as a option  we have no depth anymore

He should have been playing in the game tonight AND for the last few months

Might be higher up in the league .

He should have been playing in the game tonight AND for the last few months

Might be higher up in the league .

Juanma.

mcghee is a better defender than 3 of the back 4 who played tonight, king would have giving us some badly needed width and jaunma would improve the forward line

mcghee is a better defender than 3 of the back 4 who played tonight, king would have giving us some badly needed width and jaunma would improve the forward line

McGhee is not better than Souter nor dose he have the potential to go anywhere near as far as Souter.

The fact we have Billy King on loan while we don't have any wingers or any pace is ridiculous. Billy King is a very useful player to have available off the bench. While not the answer long term he certainly would be an improvement over our current options, which are next to none.

Still think Ian is sussing out our squad.... those out on loan also , if we can get the loanees back must be worth a punt ,

We're struggling a wee bit with no really many players .

Bring them back and let's see what they can do.

I'd recall them all, and at least find out if they have any desire to play and fight for a place in the team. Let the coaches see them in training and see if any have a point to prove. We are seriously lacking in options at the moment.

The fact we have Billy King on loan while we don't have any wingers or any pace is ridiculous. Billy King is a very useful player to have available off the bench. While not the answer long term he certainly would be an improvement over our current options, which are next to none.

loaning out Billy King was possibly Robbie Neilson's strangest decision in his entire tenure as manager.

...and then putting Zanatta into the first team instead :vrface:

I'd recall them all, and at least find out if they have any desire to play and fight for a place in the team. Let the coaches see them in training and see if any have a point to prove. We are seriously lacking in options at the moment.

Agree.

Apparently he was at the game tonight.

Could be nothing more than a 'meet the manager' thing that he's over for, as no games in Spain for a couple of weeks.

But if Cathro can get through to Juanma like he has with Buaben, the departure of Watt could see Juanma come back, and feel like a new signing.

I'd take king because we seriously lack depth, on the wings is one of the worst areas for this. I'd also take juanma as despite his attitude problems he's an excel finisher and a good player. Mcghee, no, don't see what he would add

Tynecastle Valhalla

I'd take them all back for the squad although out of them all Id say Juanma is the only certain starter with king an option

queensferryjambo

I remember Juanma at Easter Road replay

That's all I have to say

Maybe somebody has taught him the offside rule since then.

That would definitely add to his game.

Could be nothing more than a 'meet the manager' thing that he's over for, as no games in Spain for a couple of weeks.

But if Cathro can get through to Juanma like he has with Buaben, the departure of Watt could see Juanma come back, and feel like a new signing.

PB needs to go , time and time again he is exposed . A good game here and there , journeyman , championship was his level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Sow makes it 10

I would look to bring back Juanma and King so Cathro can assess them. We are lacking width and pace and King would give us that. King also has a decent shot on him and good at scoring on the break often drilling them in from 18 yards (fair enough that was in the Championship against lesser teams). The loan move for Juanma might just have been the kick up the backside that he needed. Juanma and Johnsen together would cause defenders problems I reckon. Might be an idea to bring them both back so when we sign new players in January they can all be introduced / gelled in to the team together.

letsalldothebeattie

Juanma - No chance - it would be like keeping Tony Watt only showed glimpses of his talent

Billy King - ABSOLUTELY! We desperately need a winger and we desperately need more pace in the side plus if Rangers are going to try for Nicholson next month we effectively have only Zanatta as an out and out winger as Walker is more a number 10 now

Angus Beith - Yes - Why not give the lad the chance cant do much worse than what was on display last night

Ali Roy - Why not - Like with Beith cant do any worse than what we had going forward last night or in most recent games

Jordan McGhee - Never going to come back boys heads been turned wants out and wont see him back in the famous shirt again

Lewis Moore - YES! Like with King we need a winger and we need pace I thought he made an excellent debut end of last season and deserves a run

Gavin Reilly - YES! Hasn't had the best of seasons at Pars but felt he was having a good spell middle of last season then Neilson dropped him would give us extra pace up top and is miles better than Sammon

Cathro should bring them all back so he can assess them himself. Make much more sense than relying on the wisdom of Levein and John Murray who thought giving guys like Oshaniwa, Sammon and Cowie 3 yr deals was the way forward.

I was thinking this during the game. It was a bit depressing to effectively be playing 4-5-1, compared to the days of playing a front four each week.

I was thinking this during the game. It was a bit depressing to effectively be playing 4-5-1, compared to the days of playing a front four each week.

We went 5 at the back at HT. That's how bad we were that the manager effectively tried to hold out for a 0-0.

If Cathro could get Juanma to be bothered his arse he would be a useful addition but it's a big if, and a big arse.

Cathro should bring them all back so he can assess them himself. Make much more sense than relying on the wisdom of Levein and John Murray who thought giving guys like Oshaniwa, Sammon and Cowie 3 yr deals was the way forward.

Spot on.

Let him get a proper look and decide himself. Who knows he might just get 1 or 2 back on track.

The squad is weak at the moment, no harm in giving it a go. It wouldn't be the he first time a players career has been turned around under a new manager.

Tokyo Drifter

Pretty sure none of them would improve us. No point having "options" if they're weak ones.

Aye but you look at last nights bench and think none of them are game changers. At least with Juanma you know he COULD make an impact from the bench.

letsalldothebeattie

Aye but you look at last nights bench and think none of them are game changers. At least with Juanma you know he COULD make an impact from the bench.

And we only made 2 changes last night as well, says it all about our strength in depth that losing 1-0 at home we don't have a good enough 3rd option to come on and turn a game for us

JeanLouisValois84

All depends on if they had recall clauses in their contracts. Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't as Neilson was pretty clear that he didn't want any of them this season

Billy King vs Muirhead = King

Jordan McPhee vs Liam Smith = McGhee

Juanma vs My Grannie = Juanma

The other loanees would not improve the squad.

A_A wehatethehibs

I agree, we should bring back McGhee and Juanma tomorrow if possible. McGhee has been playing right back for boro u23 and we need one sharpish. Rather him than signing some unknown in Jan, he should have improved that was the whole point of going there. And Juanma, well that's just to avoid ever having to put sammon in a match day squad again.

If we lose Watt, we should definitely think about bringing back one of King or Reilly.

Juanma - No chance - it would be like keeping Tony Watt only showed glimpses of his talent

Billy King - ABSOLUTELY! We desperately need a winger and we desperately need more pace in the side plus if Rangers are going to try for Nicholson next month we effectively have only Zanatta as an out and out winger as Walker is more a number 10 now

Angus Beith - Yes - Why not give the lad the chance cant do much worse than what was on display last night

Ali Roy - Why not - Like with Beith cant do any worse than what we had going forward last night or in most recent games

Jordan McGhee - Never going to come back boys heads been turned wants out and wont see him back in the famous shirt again

Lewis Moore - YES! Like with King we need a winger and we need pace I thought he made an excellent debut end of last season and deserves a run

Gavin Reilly - YES! Hasn't had the best of seasons at Pars but felt he was having a good spell middle of last season then Neilson dropped him would give us extra pace up top and is miles better than Sammon

Clutching at straws. None of them are any good

After tonights game its clear as day we need Billy king,Jordan mcghee and jaunma back to bolster the squad options.

Billy King unused substitute for the team at bottom of League. Sam Nicholson due back anyway.

Jordan is not a better centre half than what we have and others can play right back.

Jaunma could be back

It sure is.

Billy King unused substitute for the team at bottom of League. Sam Nicholson due back anyway.

Jordan is not a better centre half than what we have and others can play right back.

Jaunma could be back

Billy King came off the bench today and set up a goal.

Archived