Another dose of mythadone

Pants Shaton

marshallschunkychicken
_splashpage1.jpg

That's cringeworthy.

Still, they'll lap it up. If I was trying to market that game *shudder*, I'd probably try and pander to that particular misconception as well. :rolleyes:

You all realise that if the hobos get a larger attendance than we did, we'll never hear the end of it!

I for one won't be going... seen Barca live at Murrayfield once... no need to repeat!

You all realise that if the hobos get a larger attendance than we did, we'll never hear the end of it!

I for one won't be going... seen Barca live at Murrayfield once... no need to repeat!

I will bet you ?100 they don't get a bigger crowd than us!!

The People's Chimp

the witless morons will be lapping that up. How long till livi hibby takes a photo of himself holding that flyer and posts it on the net?

rudi must stay
_splashpage1.jpg

i've seen worse from them tbh. They have an ad for their new kit on the sides of buses now, horrible strip

Hearts of Vladland
_splashpage1.jpg

I think we need to tell Hibs it is the Barca's First team not Z team.

Sexton Hardcastle

And the fact they are selling tickets on "Friday the 13th". Fecking idiots !

They proberly dont even realise.

Last year they said that playing Middlesbrough was a better game that Barcelona.

Does that mean they're jealous of us playing Hull? :)

very amusing

even more amusing that most of the barca stars wont play as they will be given a rest after the euros

and even more amusing still given that rijkard has been sacked and barca are set to punt all their big name playes

plus barca are (what can only be described as a) MOD EDIT now!!

Romanov Stole My Pension

What was the attendance and pricing when Heart of Midlothian played them?

What was the attendance and pricing when Heart of Midlothian played them?

Tickets started at ?10 IIRC.

Also it was on a Saturday afternoon, not a Thursday night.

Professor.Arturo
Tickets started at ?10 IIRC.

Also it was on a Saturday afternoon, not a Thursday night.

Spot on, 7.45 on a Thursday night....they will be lucky to get 20,000 max, and I'm being generous.

Spot on, 7.45 on a Thursday night....they will be lucky to get 20,000 max, and I'm being generous.

:laugh:

Look closely and you'll see that they haven't bothered mentioning what day of the week its on. Just 24th July. Maybe they're hoping people will see the ad and simply fall into such a daze of total football lust that they don't bother checking and just click through to order....

Heehee.

dodethejambo

The prices for the tickets start at ?15, my mate has paid ?135 for 4 tickets (with booking fee) that includes two kids tickets :wacko:

:107years:

maroonlegions

another grate marketing ploy by the hobos and i thought the wee cup parade after the derby was stupid eh.:P:p;):107years::107years:

maroonlegions
another grate:p marketing ploy by the hobos and i thought the wee cup parade after the derby was stupid eh.:P:p;):107years::107years:

GREAT, :rolleyes:, fecking annoying when that happens.:rolleyes:

why play at muddyfield when its obvious that barca have more experience playing there, obviously giving them an advantage.

I'm sure the 12000 or so who turn up will enjoy themselves.

That'll be 1,000 more than they took to the biggest game ever.

Rim jobs.

0-4 surely.

Do you think that Hibs will win? You surely do not think they will win by THAT large a margin either?!?!?!

OR, were you incorrectly attempting to pick somebody up. ;)

Given the sponsorship, Barcelona will be the "home" team, as they were last year.

maroonlegions
why play at muddyfield when its obvious that barca have more experience playing there, obviously giving them an advantage.

mind you does muddyfield have a large open pitch:rolleyes: that matches the hobo flair :107years: dinnae think its fair to play it elsewhere eh.;)

Do you think that Hibs will win? You surely do not think they will win by THAT large a margin either?!?!?!

OR, were you incorrectly attempting to pick somebody up. ;)

Given the sponsorship, Barcelona will be the "home" team, as they were last year.

To be honest, I think it would be uproariously funny if they did get a result of some sort like Dundee Utd did. Can you imagine the absolute pish the self deluded knobends would be spouting over on skank.net should this happen.

That advert is a joke yes ?

To answer that go to http://www.hibs.co.uk

And to think my initial reaction was that Gman had been playing about with photoshop (or some such like) again.

Say What Again
Rim jobs.

Has another couple of JKB members (I can't name them can I?) getting a snake, made you give up on the legendary 'reptiles'?

mind you does muddyfield have a large open pitch:rolleyes: that matches the hobo flair :107years: dinnae think its fair to play it elsewhere eh.;)

Whats wrong with them wanting to play at hampden this time round?

SRU should have told them to **** off.

Sorry but I dont really see any difference from what we done

They like us know they will get humped and are simply looking to give everyone a good day out and raise funds

Tbh as much of an exhibition match it was, Barcelona was a highlight of our season

I would quite happily have watched them hump us again as it would take my mind off the fact we got humped most weeks by the likes of st mirren and falkirk :)

Has another couple of JKB members (I can't name them can I?) getting a snake, made you give up on the legendary 'reptiles'?

Nah mate, I just think that 'Rim Jobs' describes them as adequately as 'Reptiles'.

Agree ?

Anyone think that the Reptiles will add this to their list of acheivements ?

First to play Barcelona in a friendly at Murrayfield on a Thursday before less than 25,000.

Dongs.

The People's Chimp
Sorry but I dont really see any difference from what we done

They like us know they will get humped and are simply looking to give everyone a good day out and raise funds

Tbh as much of an exhibition match it was, Barcelona was a highlight of our season

I would quite happily have watched them hump us again as it would take my mind off the fact we got humped most weeks by the likes of st mirren and falkirk :)

Is that the sound of yet another joke going wooshing over your head?

The point is clearly the delusional aspect of the "total football" claim.

That'll be the same total football they played to such stunning effect on the wide open spaces of Hampden.

Archived