Warm Ups

Mikey1874

Suppose the question might be about John Hill

Notable the subs just ambled about at half time rather than the usual intensive warm up.

Bridge of Djoum

Christ, now we are having a pop at the warm-ups?

You need more things to focus on. 

WARM UPS!!!!

FFS.

Just a comment

This is a discussion forum

John Hill was there yesterday though John Daly was out with the players at half time.

If I was having a pop I'd tell you about Tony Watt during the pre match warm up

Christ, now we are having a pop at the warm-ups?

You need more things to focus on.

WARM UPS!!!!

FFS.

It might seem small detail but football relies hugely on repetition, discipline, focus and being ready to be called upon.

From the training ground to the competitive park, sub or not, all the small things amount to the bigger picture.

Bridge of Djoum

It might seem small detail but football relies hugely on repetition, discipline, focus and being ready to be called upon.

From the training ground to the competitive park, sub or not, all the small things amount to the bigger picture.

My apologies, I didn't realize you and the OP were fitness and conditioning experts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My apologies, I didn't realize you and the OP were fitness and conditioning experts.

John Hill has been with club since Ann Budge took over i.e. the whole Robbie Neilson period. He gets good praise.

He takes Sunday morning conditioning which is basically strength conditioning 'recovery'. He has taken the pre match warm up and worked with subs warm ups during game and at half time. Occasionally there is a change especially in they don't always do Sunday mornings.

Maybe some changes coming.

Bridge of Djoum

John Hill has been with club since Ann Budge took over i.e. the whole Robbie Neilson period. He gets good praise.

He takes Sunday morning conditioning which is basically strength conditioning 'recovery'. He has taken the pre match warm up and worked with subs warm ups during game and at half time. Occasionally there is a change especially in they don't always do Sunday mornings.

He's been with the club at least 6 years.

He's been with the club at least 6 years.

Yep

So at club for whole period since Ann Budge took over. Promoted under Robbie.

Some people said he'd be going to MK Dons. Might be a bit of a hand over taking place just now.

That kind of response is almost as daft as the Cathro can't coach because he never played football.

lol. Trumpet.

Bridge of Djoum

lol. Trumpet.

Resorting to insult in a discussion.

Bravo.

Just a comment

This is a discussion forum

John Hill was there yesterday though John Daly was out with the players at half time.

If I was having a pop I'd tell you about Tony Watt during the pre match warm up

Prey tell.....!

Resorting to insult in a discussion.

Bravo.

any difference to sarcasm and being wide rather than puting across a level headed opinion?

Don't have a middle ground.

Wonder when sammon is going to make a "recovery"

Bridge of Djoum

any difference to sarcasm and being wide rather than puting across a level headed opinion?

Don't have a middle ground.

"Being wide"?

How old are you?

Punks No Deid

A fellow Jambo I see every other week at Tynie pointed out how Tony Watt does the bare minimum in any warm up and when the coach isn't looking he just jogs. Last couple of games after this was pointed out to me I see exactly what he was talking about. When we started off under Robbie, John Hill even came out with the subs when they had a run/warm up during the game. That doesn't happen any more? Why not?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived