Tonight's football

tartofmidlothian

Live English game are Wigan vs Newcastle on Sky & Crystal Palace vs Manchester United on BT.

PSG vs Nice in French cup on BT Sport might be a better game than both tbh.

Most of the big English clubs in action. I wonder if we'll see any upsets like Arsenal last night?

Personally didn't think that result was that much of a shock.

chester copperpot

Mignolet back in for Liverpool, Karius on the bench.

Karius scares the life out of me......

But so does Mignolet

Jambof3tornado

Rojo a dirty boy again.

United score after a handball,offside and after the minute of time added on in the 1st half( I know it's a minimum added time).

Been a shite game to be honest,glad someone scored!!

Heavy weather that first half at Crystal Palace

United a bit laboured mainly due to Rooney

Bad evening for Arsenal so far

That Rojo is a right dirty ***** ain't he.

United getting ref favours all over the place with that challenge and the goal.

2 lucky breaks for Palace...Manchester United should have had a penalty for a clear hand ball and a goal chalked off for offside when it was not  unlucky :tiny:

To those who think referees and officials don't influence the outcome of matches consider tonight's match between Crystal Palace and Manchester United

United should have had a player sent off for a two footed challenge

Their first goal was offside.

United should have a had a stonewall penalty

United scored a perfectly good goal that was ruled offside

All decisions made by officials who had a terrible match

Nucky Thompson

The bookies must have lost a fortune tonight. Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, City, Spurs, West Ham and Newcastle all winning

The bookies must have lost a fortune tonight. Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, City, Spurs, West Ham and Newcastle all winning

I had a fiver on all 8 Prem games. Got them all right. Paid out ?315 but I cashed out for ?281.

Was at the Palace game last night. For folks on here who think Scottish referees are bad (and I know they are!) some of the decisions by the referee last night were breathtaking. Rojo not getting a red card and Man U being allowed the goal at the end of the first half was hard to take. I know Man U had decisions go against them in the second half and they deserved the 3 points over the course of the game, but just seems Palace are not getting the breaks at the moment, particularly after Benteke had a couple of good penalty shouts denied against Hull on Saturday.

Still - Chelsea at home on Saturday so all should be well after that!!

I think Palace got it wrong last night. Maybe the defensive set up will be right for the Chelsea game. But United are vulnerable and although might have ended 4-3 to United a bit of ambition would have been better.

Palace will go down if say Sunderland get their act together.

I think Palace got it wrong last night. Maybe the defensive set up will be right for the Chelsea game. But United are vulnerable and although might have ended 4-3 to United a bit of ambition would have been better.

Palace will go down if say Sunderland get their act together.

If they keep conceding poor goals like last night there is every chance. Still think there are worse teams in the EPL (Sunderland included) but Pardew is on a shoogly peg at the moment. Signings in January will be crucial.

Archived