What on earth are the SNP doing?

Sidsnot

Mark Regev,one of Netanyahu's henchmen a guest speaker at the London SNP branch last night,ALL SNP members vetted and searched before entry.

This filthy piece of shit shouldn't be anywhere near the SNP,what in God's name are they thinking about,eh?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming in cold to this one. After a really quick Google I can't find anything objectionable. Can you lay out what your problem with him is so we can go from there?

Coming in cold to this one. After a really quick Google I can't find anything objectionable. Can you lay out what your problem with him so we can go from there?

Appears on the face of it to be not much more than a diplomat, a spokesman and an ambassador. Surely there is more to this than the fact that he is Israeli and Jewish ?

No worse than the UK government being in bed with the Saudis IMO.

First,OBFA then this,c'mon,they will lose members if they don't cut out this crap.

Coming in cold to this one. After a really quick Google I can't find anything objectionable. Can you lay out what your problem with him so we can go from there?

Mark Regev,the Israeli ambassador to the UK.

Israel,one of the most hated countries on earth and you can't find anything objectionable,seriously?

So you don't mind them blowing the **** out of Palestine,you don't mind them arming themselves to the eyeballs with US/UK weaponry,you don't mind them blowing up the USS Liberty,you don't object to ZIONIST *******s?

Appears on the face of it to be not much more than a diplomat, a spokesman and an ambassador. Surely there is more to this than the fact that he is Israeli and Jewish ?

Israel,one of the most hated countries on earth and you can't find anything objectionable,seriously?

So you don't mind them blowing the **** out of Palestine,you don't mind them arming themselves to the eyeballs with US/UK weaponry,you don't mind them blowing up the USS Liberty,you don't object to ZIONIST *******s?

I just think the situation is more nuanced than him being a "filthy piece of shit".

Do you object to Jews?

Ah..... you fancy a middle east high moral ground debate ? Why didn't you just say that ?

Didn't the US/UK also arm many of Israel's enemies ?

Ah..... you fancy a middle east high moral ground debate ? Why didn't you just say that ?

Didn't the US/UK also arm many of Israel's enemies ?

Perhaps they did do so,any links?

No worse than Tony Blair giving Colonel Gaddafi a cuddle, or Margaret Thatcher getting nice and cosy with Augusto Pinochet or even David Cameron rolling out the red carpet for Mohamed Morsi.

Political parties court some unsavoury characters all the time.

Mark Regev isn't in the same league compared to the above.

No worse than Tony Blair giving Colonel Gaddafi a cuddle, or Margaret Thatcher getting nice and cosy with Augusto Pinochet or even David Cameron rolling out the red carpet for Mohamed Morsi.

Political parties court some unsavoury characters all the time.

Wonder why he uses that surname when his real surname is Frieberg?

Ahh I get it, its another of those Arabs = good, Jews = bad, threads.

It'll be Palestinian flags at Tynecastle next.

SNP correct to meet all sides and form a balanced opinion.

The SNP are moving into the mainstream as a party and courting international goodwill ahead of Indyref2. It's part of the reason Big Eck is International Affairs spokesperson.

Wonder why he uses that surname when his real surname is Frieberg?

There is nothing strange or unusual in the practice of adopting a Hebrew surname for Jews who are born outside of Israel who then move to Israel and become Israeli citizens, it's been a fairly common practice for over 100 years now.

So what's your point about him adopting a Hebrew surname?

Think the issue is that for many the SNP have been flying the flag of ethical foreign policy and international justice. This has included in the past members of the party favouring Palestinian Statehood.

Meeting the former Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev, who used to be on the tv defending Israeli government policy towards Israel kinda just shows they're no different from the mainstream.

Behave. The Palestinians are no angels either. Israel are no angels but then again not many countries are. The fact they defend themselves more vigourously than others is perhaps the others problem.

Political parties court some are unsavoury characters all the time.

fixed that

Behave. The Palestinians are no angels either. Israel are no angels but then again not many countries are. The fact they defend themselves more vigourously than others is perhaps the others problem.

I didnt say the Palestinians were angels but there's a huge difference when the IDF are using tanks and rockets whereas the Palestinians are using stones to defend their country.

The brutality towards them is astonishing yet when they try to fight back for THEIR country,a country that's been torn apart by the IDF for years and years,you have the audacity to say they defend themselves more vigorously, jeez,you're having a laugh,surely.

Space Mackerel

The weekly SNP baaaaaaaaad thread on JKB.

Doncha just love it.

Could we start one on the Torys, LibDems, Labour and Monster Raving Loony party?

I didnt say the Palestinians were angels but there's a huge difference when the IDF are using tanks and rockets whereas the Palestinians are using stones to defend their country.

The brutality towards them is astonishing yet when they try to fight back for THEIR country,a country that's been torn apart by the IDF for years and years,you have the audacity to say they defend themselves more vigorously, jeez,you're having a laugh,surely.

Aye ok mate. The arab world heavily arms the Palestinians.

The vast majority of UK citizens don't actually care about it and it is to the lefts detriment that they continually push this as important to us.

Yes, by all means be upset about the situation but to lose your shit over the very mention of the word ISRAEL is pointless.

The weekly SNP baaaaaaaaad thread on JKB.

Doncha just love it.

Could we start one on the Torys, LibDems, Labour and Monster Raving Loony party?

I think you'll find looking at previous posts that I'm 100% SNP,have been a member for 3 years,one thing though,if they continue meeting up with scum like Regev then I won't be much longer.

Aye ok mate. The arab world heavily arms the Palestinians.

Sadly,you are mistaken.

Again behave. Using only stones to defend themselves. Not having as much as a laugh as yourself. Deary Deary me.

I think you'll find looking at previous posts that I'm 100% SNP,have been a member for 3 years,one thing though,if they continue meeting up with scum like Regev then I won't be much longer.

Sadly,you are mistaken.

You are most definitely on the wind up. Or just plain stupid.

Anti-Semitism, particularly related to issues with Israel, is the largest form of bigotry in this country. NAP.

NAP as opposed to FACT.

If we're talking Scotland, i'd be very surprised at this assertion. UK less so but still questionable.

How are you quantifying this ?

Again behave. Using only stones to defend themselves. Not having as much as a laugh as yourself. Deary Deary me.

You can say 'deary deary me' all night long,you just stick to reading bullshit from the Daily Fail,Sun and the usual guff rags,I'll stick to facts,not fiction.

So you will stop supporting a party that only has one solid policy - independence - because of this?

So you will stop supporting a party that only has one solid policy - independence - because of this?

It's my choice,I'm entitled to do whatever I want.

I will still vote for Independence though,it's time we broke away from England before they bankrupt us entirely.

Plain stupid,eh? Dare to watch,I doubt it.

Nae offence. I've been in the Middle East more times than you've had hot dinners. As far as I am concerned there are no good guys or bad guys. Regardless of what propaganda you choose to read or watch. They are both as bad as each other. That opinion is formed from personal experience.

The vast majority of UK citizens don't actually care about it and it is to the lefts detriment that they continually push this as important to us.

Yes, by all means be upset about the situation but to lose your shit over the very mention of the word ISRAEL is pointless.

Totally agree with you.

Nae offence. I've been in the Middle East more times than you've had hot dinners. As far as I am concerned there are no good guys or bad guys. Regardless of what propaganda you choose to read or watch. They are both as bad as each other. That opinion is formed from personal experience.

A great opportunity to use the phrase....." I was in Baghdad before you were out your dad's bag ! "............if you don't mind me saying, John

Wow really,and have you been walking alongside your guide dog by any chance?

zoltan socrates

You can say 'deary deary me' all night long,you just stick to reading bullshit from the Daily Fail,Sun and the usual guff rags,I'll stick to facts,not fiction.

Gets his facts from the inturnet though so, ken.....?

Not even been 100 years and here we are again eh, societies progress?

Jews occupied the land long before islam was thought of, thats all ill say on the matter and its all that needs said

Learn to share, i did by the age of 4

A great opportunity to use the phrase....." I was in Baghdad before you were out your dad's bag ! "............if you don't mind me saying, John

I don't mind but to be honest I'm probably a fair bit older than Mr Findlay.

Gets his facts from the inturnet though so, ken.....?

Not even been 100 years and here we are again eh, societies progress?

Jews occupied the land long before islam was thought of, thats all ill say on the matter and its all that needs said

Learn to share, i did by the age of 4

Mmm.....http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_original_people.php

I don't mind but to be honest I'm probably a fair bit older than Mr Findlay.

I'm 54. So perhaps your in your 70s. If you are then you have not got wiser with age.

As i said, takes his 'facts' frae thu inturnet

Look at the source of the material, and you have the cheek to talk about the red tops too, lol

Im out, no ones that stupid in real life, pmsl

Looked in the mirror recently,have you?

I'm 54. So perhaps your in your 70s. If you are then you have not got wiser with age.

'You don't have to be old to be wise,'as the saying goes but in this case I'm happy to be older.

Palestinians only have stones to defend themselves with.

So who fires all those rockets into Israel? 

Who is responsible for the stabbings, attempted stabbings, car ramming's, which are happening on a near daily basis on the streets of Israel?  Killing and maiming innocent Israeli citizens.  

But you know all this already, or at least I would hope that you do.  This conflict isn't as one sided as most people think, or some would like to portray.

The images of young men on the streets of the West Bank throwing stones at the IDF is the same tactics the IRA used, get kids to throw stones whilst the snipers pick off soldiers whenever you get a clear shot.  The British army lost a lot of men to that tactic and so has the IDF.

Now Israel are no angels everybody knows that, and I agree with you that the Palestinians are not as well, but lets stop this poor oppressed Palestinian narrative please, as we both know the Palestinians could end this conflict tomorrow if they wanted too and the same applies to the Israeli's.

I'll tell you why Israel responds with such vigour to any attacks on it's land or people, it's quite simple because in that part of the World to not do so would be a sign of weakness, which Israel's enemy's would seize upon readily.  Israel has little choice but to display it's overwhelming military power over the Palestinians, in fact it's very survival depends upon it.

Both are as bad as each other and both have been at each other's throats for thousands of years, so nothing we say or do is going to change that fact.

Space Mackerel

Sadly,you are mistaken.

Have you got a link to the story as I haven't read anything or seen anything about this?

Considering how much of the middle east is in flames are Arabs slaughter each other, you'd have thought Palestinians would apply to become a fully integrated part of Israel

Archived