***The Official Christmas 2016 Thread***

iantjambo

Christmas is such a magical time of the year.putting my decorations and my mini christmas tree up tonight and my christmas lights on my bush outside in the garden.

It's a really shite time for a lot of people who are on their own for whatever reason.

My heart goes out to them.

Yep, I can't be ersed with Christmas myself but it must be the worst time of the year to be on your own, depressing.

Apparently there's going to be a shortage of "Sproots" this year due to a caterpillar damaging this years crop, I fecking love sprouts me, one of the best bit about Christmas, get yours in quick!!! mon the Sproots!!!

Yep, I can't be ersed with Christmas myself but it must be the worst time of the year to be on your own, depressing.

Also a very sad time when reflecting on loved ones who are not around anymore.

North Berwick Jambo

I am really looking forward to Christmas this year! Heading back to chilly Scotland on the 22nd to spend Christmas with my Daughters & granddaughter then up to Newtonmore for new year, then Seville for three magic kings on Jan 4, ho ho ho :)

Daydream Believer

Christmas is such a magical time of the year.putting my decorations and my mini christmas tree up tonight and my christmas lights on my bush.

:oohmatron:

Love it! Watching my 2 kids open up the first day of the advent calendars, getting all excited and chatting about Santa. My wee girl came home tonight singing Christmas carols she's learning at school.

Hearts Christmas fun day on Sunday. And gearing up for the 2 weeks off work.

Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a shan thread.

Ten years ago I lost my Dad and my wife lost her Dad within two months of each other.

Had both mums out for Christmas Dinner.

It was like a feckin wake.

Christ what a right reflective sod I am tonight.

Not so 'shan' really is it ?

What does shan actually mean anyway?

Samuel Camazzola

Love it! Watching my 2 kids open up the first day of the advent calendars, getting all excited and chatting about Santa. My wee girl came home tonight singing Christmas carols she's learning at school.

Hearts Christmas fun day on Sunday. And gearing up for the 2 weeks off work.

Love it.

Takes her mind off singing the Hibs songs she's been learning the last few months...

Takes her mind off singing the Hibs songs she's been learning the last few months...

Thankfully, that phase has passed.

Yeah

So off today to get oven repaired but means can get all the preparation (outside fresh food) done today and tomorrow.

It's what you make it. Make our own lives.

Lights in Edinburgh are a bit tacky. But each to their own.

Hope everyone does okay.

Some folk should put their Dicky Dawkins books down, have a wee mulled wine and chill.

We've been asked to do overtime to support Scotland's benefit offices during Christmas after a huge oversight (Imo) on the DWPs part.

Pretty tasteless

Yeah..was meant more as a 'bah humbug' type reply, when I relooked at it 20 mins later, I thought the same, but couldn't change it.

Yeah..was meant more as a 'bah humbug' type reply, when I relooked at it 20 mins later, I thought the same, but couldn't change it.

I'm sure if you ask nicely the mods will remove it for you :)

Archived