Ibrox tickets

PurfJambo1902

165 Loyalty Points?

Sorry, but how on earth do you realistically achieve this, when you only get 20 LP for a Season Ticket? :o

Can't be that difficult. Last season was my first as a ST holder and I'm sitting on close to 80, haven't been to an away game (Hibs aside) in years :lol:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anyone with enough points not going to ibrox and can give me there account ? Looking for 2.

2 of us that usually go only have 150 odd each. Much appreciated.

Is there anyone with enough points not going to ibrox and can give me there account ? Looking for 2.

2 of us that usually go only have 150 odd each. Much appreciated.

Obviously hope someone will oblige

But I do expect the points to come down

Ticket bought. Cannot wait. There is nothing sweeter than beating the Hun at their place. It's even more satisfying than beating Hibs IMO.

Can't be that difficult. Last season was my first as a ST holder and I'm sitting on close to 80, haven't been to an away game (Hibs aside) in years :lol:

This is my first season as an ST Holder and I only have 49 :(

I get the odd additional point from taking the bursd to home games, but not making the away games kills me!

This is my first season as an ST Holder and I only have 49 :(

I get the odd additional point from taking the bursd to home games, but not making the away games kills me!

Just buy a ticket even if you're not planning on going.

I would appreciate a loan of someone's loyalty points for 1 ticket if possible. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stirlingshirejambo

Having not had a season ticket 2 seasons ago as my son played football I am short on loyalty points

Finding it hard now to catch up with away games like Motherwell Hamilton and yesterday all pay at gate/portacabin!!

Anyone not able to go would happily donate money to kickback or a charity for use of someone's loyalty points or if a supporters bus has spares for sale

hah I am only an occasional supporter, 164 points

clearly not a phm

there'd better be a second round!

Me and the bro nowhere near threshold, dont get to many games nowadays with work, so if anyone has two spare let me know!

Having not had a season ticket 2 seasons ago as my son played football I am short on loyalty points

Finding it hard now to catch up with away games like Motherwell Hamilton and yesterday all pay at gate/portacabin!!

Anyone not able to go would happily donate money to kickback or a charity for use of someone's loyalty points or if a supporters bus has spares for sale

Are you looking for just the one as i can get you one?

Im looking for 2 as well. I cant get to many games because of my job but have my season ticket. Just found out i can go so on the lookout.

Hopefully there's another threshold drop, my mates have over the 130 but my year in Australia means I'm down to 105 :(

stirlingshirejambo

Are you looking for just the one as i can get you one?

Thanks mars but a fellow kickbacker has kindly sorted me as I needed two

Appreciate the offer though

Cheers

PurfJambo1902

Thanks mars but a fellow kickbacker has kindly sorted me as I needed two

Appreciate the offer though

Cheers

Mars could u help me out?

Jambof3tornado

Why anyone would risk giving someone a loan of their loyalty points is beyond me (other than close mates)??

Imagine a roaster with your ref number getting you banned!!

Why anyone would risk giving someone a loan of their loyalty points is beyond me (other than close mates)??

Especially at Ibrox where a bam is more likely to be intinced to cause trouble/can be lifted for breathing. Not sure its worth it for the sake of harvesting 2 points

loveofthegame

Agreed. It also means said person has your reference number forevermore... so if you want to go to a game in future but they beat you to logging in, surely they can get your ticket?!

Not for me.

It's also abusing the system.

Some folk might be missing out by 1 point (not me I'm well short) and can't get a ticket because some folk with no intention of going, are getting tickets to boost their loyalty points, and passing ticket on to anybody that wants it.

I would like to think the club could put a stop to this piss taking somehow.

Hopefully there's another threshold drop, my mates have over the 130 but my year in Australia means I'm down to 105 :(

Use mine if you want Jen. I've got 135. I'll PM you the details.

Use mine if you want Jen. I've got 135. I'll PM you the details.

Sooperstar by name! That would be fantastic, thank you :)

Sooperstar by name! That would be fantastic, thank you :)

Sent you the message. Says you haven't read it yet. Let me know that you got it ok.

Honest advice for those people who're desperate to go but don't have the required points.

Go to more of the bread and butter shite like Kilmarnock and Inverness and you won't miss out in future.

The Treasurer

Honest advice for those people who're desperate to go but don't have the required points.

Go to more of the bread and butter shite like Kilmarnock and Inverness and you won't miss out in future.

Well said.

It's amazing how many people are suddenly desperate to go when it's a big game but just happen to fall short of the LP's required.

I will take this advice on board so as well as travelling from England for home games to use my season ticket, I will endeavour to make midweek games in Kilmarnock to keep the uber fans happy and my points high.

Oh, was in Inverness also. Still didn't have enough points. Luckily, I was helped out.

Plenty legitimate reasons people don't have enough points.

I will take this advice on board so as well as travelling from England for home games to use my season ticket, I will endeavour to make midweek games in Kilmarnock to keep the uber fans happy and my points high.

Oh, was in Inverness also. Still didn't have enough points. Luckily, I was helped out.

Plenty legitimate reasons people don't have enough points.

Funny how these legitimate reasons never seem to affect them when it comes to big games, wouldn't you agree?

loveofthegame

Funny how these legitimate reasons never seem to affect them when it comes to big games, wouldn't you agree?

Slightly harsh. Folk obviously going to make more effort for the big games.

Not that it was an issue for me, being an uber fan and all.

Slightly harsh. Folk obviously going to make more effort for the big games.

Not that it was an issue for me, being an uber fan and all.

It's always the same chat when it comes to these games.

Thankfully the lifeblood of this club, the punters like you and me are never in any trouble when it comes to getting tickets for these games.

:jjyay:

loveofthegame

Thankfully the lifeblood of this club, the punters like you and me are never in any trouble when it comes to getting tickets for these games.

:rofl::thumbsup:

Well done you.

Can we get you on at half time at the Partick game ?

Well done you.

Can we get you on at half time at the Partick game ?

No need, being able to get tickets for whatever Hearts game I want is thanks enough.

:thumbsup:

No need, being able to get tickets for whatever Hearts game I want is thanks enough.

:thumbsup:

Cool.

Just thought you would enjoy the attention.

Cool.

Just thought you would enjoy the attention.

Not as much as I'll enjoy being at Ibrox on Saturday.

Archived