Even More SNP Nonsense

Stuart Lyon

All the negativity, all the derision, all the hate only emanates from one side.

Dunno there are positives and negatives on both sides of the debate here.

The head scarf? Who cares? Honestly.

Its all about playing the man. The hatred, much of it unreasoned, towards politicians on both sides is frankly appalling.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dunno there are positives and negatives on both sides of the debate here.

The head scarf? Who cares? Honestly.

Its all about playing the man. The hatred, much of it unreasoned, towards politicians on both sides is frankly appalling.

Remember this! http://wingsoverscotland.com/alex-salmond-dictator-comparison-bingo/#more-14254

You have been pretty good at the smearing yourself. Remember Claire Lally and the accusations you made against Salmond then. The number of unreasoned attacks you have made on this man are appalling, frankly.

Bet you can't find anything approaching the severity and regularity of these attacks on Salmond.

Trapper John McIntyre

Trapper. I ignored your posts last year, clicked on your retort here. You're still a tool then aye?

Nasty.

Trapper. I ignored your posts last year, clicked on your retort here. You're still a tool then aye?

What were you just saying about negativity, derision & hate?

Think you might be the tool here.

I think I'll just leave this right here.410d56f86c5b154d73eea4974b3c2438.jpg

Of course women are not the problem. Who on earth thinks that is the case? Islam is the problem.

I think I'll just leave this right here.410d56f86c5b154d73eea4974b3c2438.jpg

Not too sure why you think posting that is your clincher. It is ridiculous. Why would anyone think women are the problem?

Space Mackerel

Not too sure why you think posting that is your clincher. It is ridiculous. Why would anyone think women are the problem?

As expected X 2 [emoji23]

Thunderstruck

All the negativity, all the derision, all the hate only emanates from one side.

That's quite an attention span you've got. Genius indeed.

Space Mackerel

Close thread. Space Mackeral has clinched the debate. Women are not the problem!

Sum boi likes. Using yer mates burd to further your argument.

One of life's eternal second bests.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's quite an attention span you've got. Genius indeed.

Standard for them.

A day in the life of a lefty.

Wake up.

Blame the world.

Go to sleep.

jambos are go!

Remember this! http://wingsoverscotland.com/alex-salmond-dictator-comparison-bingo/#more-14254

You have been pretty good at the smearing yourself. Remember Claire Lally and the accusations you made against Salmond then. The number of unreasoned attacks you have made on this man are appalling, frankly.

Bet you can't find anything approaching the severity and regularity of these attacks on Salmond.

Pretty rich coming from someone who attacked and smeared on an ongoing basis posters who said the SNP had reneged on a promise to replace the Council then failed to apologise when he was shown to be talking rubbish!!

Space Mackerel

Standard for them.

A day in the life of a lefty.

Wake up.

Blame the world.

Go to sleep.

Is that yer mates burd in the avatar you're wanting to tease away? [emoji23]

Is that yer mates burd in the avatar you're wanting to tease away? [emoji23]

I admit it, I have not got the foggiest what you are talking about Wllis.

Space Mackerel

I admit it, I have not got the foggiest what you are talking about Wllis.

You've forgotten what you've posted on this forum?

And you expect to be treated seriously?

A day in the life of a social justice warrior.

Wake up (about noon)

Watch tv

Go on Twitter to see latest hashtag.

Call everyone who is not like them a racist.

Go to sleep.

You've forgotten what you've posted on this forum?

And you expect to be treated seriously?

Are you the twin brother of aussieh?

A day in the life of a social justice warrior.

Wake up (about noon)

Watch tv

Go on Twitter to see latest hashtag.

Call everyone who is not like them a racist.

Go to sleep.

Whats the pay like???

Space Mackerel

Are you the twin brother of aussieh?

I've got a 128gb iPad Air 2. So far it's about 10%.

I'm gonna screen shot every piece of utter racist sexist drivel you post from now on. :)

I've got a 128gb iPad Air 2. So far it's about 10%.

I'm gonna screen shot every piece of utter racist sexist drivel you post from now on. :)

I think you are insulting the fine JKB Mods there. Do you genuiely think they would allow anyone to post racist drivel on here?

You are having a nightmare ma boy an absolute abortion of a day on here.

Space Mackerel

I think you are insulting the fine JKB Mods there. Do you genuiely think they would allow anyone to post racist drivel on here?

You are having a nightmare ma boy an absolute abortion of a day on here.

I've created the Album already. :)

I've created the Album already. :)

Can you do a screenshot on your 128gb ipad Air 2 of the definition of the word 'racist' and stick it in your album?

Space Mackerel

Can you do a screenshot on your 128gb ipad Air 2 of the definition of the word 'racist' and stick it in your album?

I like this.

1a6ff82132af184353b7cb6e58983378.png

I like this.1a6ff82132af184353b7cb6e58983378.png

Well done you. I am going to hang that on my fridge as you are a clever little boy.

Space Mackerel

Well done you. I am going to hang that on my fridge as you are a clever little boy.

Get used to the last picture, you're going to be staring at that political map for a long time to come :)

You have been pretty good at the smearing yourself. Remember Claire Lally and the accusations you made against Salmond then. The number of unreasoned attacks you have made on this man are appalling, frankly.

Bet you can't find anything approaching the severity and regularity of these attacks on Salmond.

Im not a fan of Mr Salmond because i think he is a self-conceited Scottish version of Boris Johnson. He is a man who promised the abolition of student debt and oversaw the cuts to student support funding, presided over cuts to further education, cuts to legal aid and equally oversaw cuts in local government budgets to maintain his regressive council tax freeze.

The man cost the Yes Campaign victory in 2014.

A wily and smart campaigner who was fortunate in his opponents. However, i must say he is not a man for the reasons above i care to enjoy.

However, i do agree i recall saying he had a bit of the Glorious Leader complex about him. Then again, that was in jest. As you well know. Did you feel as bad for Gordon Brown being compared to Stalin? Probably not I suspect.

We've done Clare Lally. Let it go.

I like how Kevin McKenna is in that list of people on Wings. I assume this is because despite being pro-independence he is largely critical of the centralising, centrist tendencies of the SNP? Or perhaps because before he supported independence many independence supporters viewed him a Labour hack?

Edited by JamboX2

Get used to the last picture, you're going to be staring at that political map for a long time to come :)

I think it would be time to just end it if life ever got so bad that I found myself staring at a political map "for a long time". To be honest I get bored of staring at a gorgeous set of tits after 5 minutes. Chances of ever even taking a second to stare at that map again are slim to zero.

Edited by i8hibsh

Space Mackerel

weegingerdug is off for 2 weeks now but his latest piece absolutely tears Mooth another new one

Over the weekend we had a welcome bit of offensiveness from the Scottish government. Usually it's the Tories who are offensive, but then being offensive is a synonym for Tory in much the same way that populist is a synonym for fascist and alt-right is a synonym for white supremacist with body odour who blames feminism for the fact no one wants to shag him. Nicola Sturgeon wasn't offensive though, she just told Ruth Davidson a few home truths. Ruth is a hypocrite who isn't standing up for her own constituents and who is selling out Scotland's interests in order to further her own narrow party political career.

Ruth campaigned for a remain vote in the EU referendum, but despite swearing blind that she was going to stand up for Scottish interests, the moment the Tory party morphed into Ukip, Ruth was there out-faraging the neo-faragistas. From assailing Boorish Johnson in an EU debate and claiming that the advantages of EU membership categorically outweigh any disadvantages of being part of the EU, Ruth has turned into a hardline Brexiteer who isn't remotely interested in campaigning for any special treatment for Scotland. And not one of the fawning group of Scottish media fanboys who collude in her amusing photo-ops on the backs of dumb beasts has questioned the volte-face, not so much alt-right as somersault-right. The real dumb beasts in Scottish politics are the ones who allow the Tories to get away with their lies, deceit, and who'd never dream of pressing them for the Brexit plan that they clearly don't possess.

Alt-right is a synonym for right wing extremists who can't get laid, somersault-right is a synonym for right wing extremists who'll do whatever their Unionist bosses tell them to. There are single celled organisms without a central nervous system with more of a backbone than the Scottish Tories, and with a more evolved sense of morality and principle too.

The Scottish Tory leader says that she wants an end to the divide in Scottish politics, but she's doing her utmost to maintain it with her own intransigence and unthinking support for the policies of a right wing Tory government that enjoys the support of only a small minority in Scotland. Ruth is the very last person who's going to reach out to those who don't support her position and attempt to reach a compromise or accommodation with them. When she says she wants an end to the divide what she really means is that she wants independence supporters and those who voted to remain a part of the EU to shut up and acquiesce in the new Ukippoid dispensation. Shut up and do what you're told is never going to heal any divisions. It's only making things worse. That's one of the many reasons why Ruth is a hypocrite. She wants to end division in the exact same way that the most belligerent aggressor in a war wants peace. What they mean is a crushing victory and the annihilation of their enemies.

Ruth likes to pretend that's she's the moderate caring face of a moderate caring Tory party. She's the modern gloss on ancient prejudice, the 21st century face to 19th century attitudes. The presentation is modern, the politics are as repressive and regressive as they ever were. Scratch the photo op of the middle aged lesbian grinning on the back of a buffalo and underneath is the rank oppression that the Tories have always stood for. Ruth has just turned 38, that's her party's collective Emotional Intelligence Quotient. They failed dismally on the score for empathy and compassion. The purpose of Ruth is to allow people to vote for bigotry and xenophobia, to vote to oppress the poor and the disabled, without feeling like they're bigots and xenophobes, without caring that they're oppressive and hateful. Ruth's sexuality is the veneer that covers the hatred that lurks beneath, because for Ruth the entire campaign for LGBTI rights only existed so that people like her could prove that gay people can be as bigoted and narrow minded as anyone else. I don't even remember Thatcher, get over it, she simpers. Well some of us who are older than Ruth do remember Thatcher, and some of us remember the sacrifices that lesbians and gay men had to make in order to allow Ruth to occupy the position of privilege that she enjoys today.

The Tories in Scotland claim that they stand for the best deal for Britain, even if that's not the best deal for Scotland. They care more for the Union than they care for what's best for Scotland. Ruth is somersault-right, and she leads a party that's assault-right, an assault on Scotland, an assault on the poor, an assault on the low paid. It was bad enough when the Tories put party before country and dragged us into an EU referendum and then out of the EU, but now the Tories are putting the right wing of the Tory party before country and have decided to out-Ukip Ukip. And from the supposedly, modern and progressive Ruth, there's not been a word of complaint, not a syllable of disquiet about the direction in which her party is going, not the slightest sign of concern that the Tories are taking Scotland down a path which just a few months ago Ruth claimed would lead to ruination. Because when you're the leader of the somerault-rightists you do whatever it is that your Westminster bosses tell you to.

We don't get leadership from Ruth. We don't get a moral compass. All we get are tweets which lack self-awareness as she calls on people to lighten up when they point out the suffering and hardship that Ruth's party's policies inflict. Lighten up, have a mince pie, says the woman who should be force fed humble pie. To be the voice of the somersault-right is to live with winter in your soul. Nothing good or nourishing grows there. She's going to be the face of the Union in a second independence referendum, and that's why the Union, just like Ruth's principles, is as good as dead.

This will be the last blog post from me for two weeks as first thing Thursday morning I am off to the USA for two weeks' holiday. I'll be back, refreshed and ranty as ever, just before Christmas. In the meantime the highly capable and talented Sam Millar (Macart) will be keeping you amused.

If it had been a yes vote in 2014, would you have expected Labour and Tories to stick to their guns, reject democracy and try and reverse the decision through the courts? Or would you want them to accept the people have spoken and change their attitude to making what the people decided work as that is what they are paid to do? There is always going to be a lot of people who have to go with the flow after a divisive referendum. You can either stick your head in the sand pretending it didn't happen or face facts and do your best to make it work.

The SNP look after the interests of the SNP, not necessarily Scotland. "Independence transcends everything" according to the SNP so if it makes us all poorer, that is fine by them. In a future referendum those words will haunt Sturgeon.

Trapper John McIntyre

Desperate to boost the post count after having your last account suspended (again)

More SNP lies.

How's your quest to renounce your British passport coming on? 

More SNP lies.

How's your quest to renounce your British passport coming on?

Probably as fast as all those American celebrites who said they would move to Canada if Trump one. They then realise how foolish a pledge it was and how much better off they are as they are. Och well, until the next hashtag tells them what to think and do

Mmmm. Don't buy it. Look to Iceland and Ireland and their banks. Look to ABM Amro and its balance sheet. They were small nations with big banks and a big bank of a small nation.

For your argument to hold water you woukd need to argue that an Independent Scotland would have shirked a western move towards economic liberalism in the late 1980s and early 1990s. Given her politicians of that day, and her people, consented to this via the ballot box and in policy terms I suggest your view is a pipe dream.

However, smaller more locally focused banks are were the Scottish banks are heading. Never again will they be global leaders in their sectors. The hit they took and their bad debts are preventing that from being a realistic thing any time soon.

Sorry, I should have been clearer.  I agree that the banking system, Globally, was out of control.  What I was getting at is that in an independent Scotland now, post 08, I would imagine our banks would reign it in a bit.  Again, a bit like Iceland.  the political will may neccesitate that.

I don't see much has changed in the City of London.

Easy, they'll blame someone else.

Sturgeon and her band of merry men (oh shit women too - don't wanna be called some form of 'ist') have never went a day in their Mickey Mouse (shit Minnie Mouse too  - don't wanna be called some form of 'ist') political lives without blaming someone or something for everything.  It is tiresome in the extreme.

I don't think they can, the only mitigating thing is that they recognised there were problems in education and moved their top man into run that department.

Agreed.

One other thing to note is they were declining before the SNP came to power and that decline has continued, although it has slowed a bit.

It is really not good enough from all of our political leaders and the continued decline over a long period of time suggests something completely different needs to be tried.

I think it simply shows that decisions on how we  spend our money need to be made.  At local, Devolved and Westminster levels.

Public services declining?  Never....

10 years in power, this is shocking.

They don't seem to care about our kids, they promised class sizes would be reduced to 18,  10 years ago.

They are a party for minorities. They have no interest in mainstream issues or majority groups and let us not forget  - majority decisions.

Edited by i8hibsh

Yes indeed the headline and the Headline Figures are shocking, but what I gathered from the article is that standards appear to be declining across the globe. Now this is not meant to get the SNP off the hook, but as Boris stated above, perhaps the global economy has meant we are not spending enough money on education, at all levels, in many countries.

Far too much technology at far too young an age.

I have no idea what you mean, maybe that is due to declining standards of education though..................

You don't understand my post and yet you accuse me of being poorly educated?