Weed

Smithee

Auldbenches
4 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

You get used to it although I still have a feeling of "that hasn't worked" every time until the haze takes over. I don't think it's quite as instantaneous as smoking it. But feels a lot better overall not using baccy.

It is strange compared to smoking it.  Wasn't sure if it was hitting me until the door went.   It'll take time to adjust to it due to how light it is on the throat.   Stil nice but different without the quick dunt.  

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smithee

• Riddley Walker

• Lord BJ

• JamesM48

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Auldbenches
3 hours ago, Ritchez said:

Do a couple dry runs first (put it on the white setting with nothing it). That should get rid of any factory residue.

Had a look online and they were suggesting that in the Amazon reviews.  It is quite a sturdy we bot of kit.  Didn't expect it to be as heave as it is.   Gets hot very quick.

Good value at £30.  

5 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

You get used to it although I still have a feeling of "that hasn't worked" every time until the haze takes over. I don't think it's quite as instantaneous as smoking it. But feels a lot better overall not using baccy.

Can I recommend smoking pure?

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

You do with papers or tobacco leaf?

Auldbenches
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Fancy elaborating on the type of products you mean by pure?   If oil is one, can you vape it? 

Auldbenches
2 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

You do with papers or tobacco leaf?

That's what he means.  Just rolling it, or ouping without bacci. 

Auldbenches
Just now, Auldbenches said:

That's what he means.  Just rolling it, or piping without bacci. 

2 minutes ago, superjack said:

Do you get left with a tangy metallic taste with that pipe? I had metal 1 once and vowed never to use again. Always preferred a long slim wooden pipe.

No, I really like it. I've been through a few over the years, this is definitely my favourite and easiest to clean with a bit of bioethanol and a couple of cotton buds

superjack
8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

No, I really like it. I've been through a few over the years, this is definitely my favourite and easiest to clean with a bit of bioethanol and a couple of cotton buds

Is the smoke quite cool? I'd just be worried if I could only get solids as they are always that bit harsher than a bit of haze.

10 minutes ago, superjack said:

Is the smoke quite cool? I'd just be worried if I could only get solids as they are always that bit harsher than a bit of haze.

I prefer solid in it TBH. It's a wee pipe with no cooling pathways or anything but I have no problem with it being hot. The bowl design make it very good at trapping tar which will help, but that does mean it needs cleaned a bit more often. 

superjack
50 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I prefer solid in it TBH. It's a wee pipe with no cooling pathways or anything but I have no problem with it being hot. The bowl design make it very good at trapping tar which will help, but that does mean it needs cleaned a bit more often. 

Might stick with a wooden job then. 

Janbo1874

The problem I found with pipes and smoking pure weed was you had one sook and it was gone and more han likely you were coughing your lungs up and had exhaled it.

Vaping is the way to go if you want to forget tobacco.

Àdapt Adjust and move on.

Auldbenches
3 hours ago, Janbo1874 said:

The problem I found with pipes and smoking pure weed was you had one sook and it was gone and more han likely you were coughing your lungs up and had exhaled it.

Vaping is the way to go if you want to forget tobacco.

Àdapt Adjust and move on.

Good timing with your last point.  It is different and you can see why smokers give up easily.   First day and it feels like someones given you a silk cut fag.  It'll take a few days to adapt to it.   I like the the feeling but you do feel like there's something missing.   

On 05/01/2021 at 22:26, Smithee said:

I just bought this bad boy. Like the 1 you have, it has a tar catcher and is screen less. With it being longer, all the reviews said it gives a nice cool smoke.