Weed

Unknown user

9 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

I cant understand how people can smoke it that early ! I would be floored . Best in the evening in the company of another daft smoker and let the laughs begin.. I have found watching almost anything on tv to be comical and bizarre whilst having a wee smoke. But it definitely makes me knackered the next day, hence only an occasional user. Im more alarmed at the " scumbags" who are drunk and being aggressive in town on  a Saturday night than any toker. 

It is the smell more than anything.  I fully understand people taking drugs and I certainly support their freedom and choice to do them but the smell of weed is just too strong at times.

I am walking to work at 8am and get a full force whack in the chops of this truly pungent wiff of weed.  I swear it is getting stronger. I am also sick to the back teeth of leaving and entering my flat and the entire stair stinking of it.  

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• Riddley Walker

• superjack

• JudyJudyJudy

Салатные палочки

Well I had two of the gummies last night. Absolute shite. Didn't feel a thing apart from a sore head. 

I think I'll just start smoking again. At least I know I'll get stoned. 

12 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Cheers both. Think I might go for the cheaper one initially and see how it goes. 

Me too :ninja:

I read that you're supposed to sterilise them by running a couple of cycles at full temp to remove any manufacturing residue, which might explain a poster a bit back's grips when they tried theirs.

7 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

It is the smell more than anything.  I fully understand people taking drugs and I certainly support their freedom and choice to do them but the smell of weed is just too strong at times.

I am walking to work at 8am and get a full force whack in the chops of this truly pungent wiff of weed.  I swear it is getting stronger. I am also sick to the back teeth of leaving and entering my flat and the entire stair stinking of it.  

My stair stinks of it ! Not me but two lads down stairs ! Lol 

4 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Well I had two of the gummies last night. Absolute shite. Didn't feel a thing apart from a sore head. 

Oh I tried them and did nothin for me either . Waste of money . 

Governor Tarkin
5 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

A truly disappointing turn of events.

I maintain a wee pipe and a couple of buds up in the loft should it look like I won't be pissing in a cup for a month or so.

Салатные палочки
3 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Oh I tried them and did nothin for me either . Waste of money . 

I'm just glad I never paid for them. Get more of a buzz off two cocodamol. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Tried a space cookie from The Dam once which took a while to kick in but once it did, very nice.

I think with edibles etc it depends On your metabolism . Mine is very slow. My first time taking solid was in a Mars bAr . Nothing seemed to be happening and we. Ended up going clubbing ! A couple of hours later Big mistake or great mistake as it really hit me in the club , the lights floor walls etc then the walk home seemed to take years 😂😂😂

All roads lead to Gorgie
7 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

A mate of mine gave me some chocolate cake laced with hash to take home after a smoke up at his house. I was a regular dope smoker at the time (a few one skinners every night). When I got home my wife said she fancied a bit so we tucked in. We were flying to Brussels via Amsterdam the following morning. I had one bit, she had two.

We went to bed and set the alarm for 5am. Neither of us got a wink of sleep and were totally banjoed on the flight. It was only when we got to Schipol and had a few drinks in the bar between fights that we started to feel normal. It totally floored us😀 Felt like Sid and Nancy lol.

As I say, I was a really experienced smoker at the time but I totally underestimated the strength in that cake. Not had a smoke in years as eventually all it did was make me hungry and paranoid (and get total Dracula eyes!). Miss it though.

I remember walking round the Christmas market totally in total awe of the lights and music which in my normal state I find a bit meh. 😄  

Riddley Walker
On 11/12/2020 at 19:40, JamesM48 said:

I cant understand how people can smoke it that early ! I would be floored . Best in the evening in the company of another daft smoker and let the laughs begin.. I have found watching almost anything on tv to be comical and bizarre whilst having a wee smoke. But it definitely makes me knackered the next day, hence only an occasional user. Im more alarmed at the " scumbags" who are drunk and being aggressive in town on  a Saturday night than any toker. 

Yep, all forms of entertainment are enhanced so much when having a smoke. Although if it's something that is intricate and complex it's easy to get confused :lol:

It doesn't make me tired the next day though. I actually find, generally, I feel great the next morning after smoking. I sleep so well. Although not if I've been pissed as well. I do find if I smoke several nights in a row though I turn into an idiot and my social skills are way worse. All about moderation for me.

59 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Yep, all forms of entertainment are enhanced so much when having a smoke. Although if it's something that is intricate and complex it's easy to get confused :lol:

It doesn't make me tired the next day though. I actually find, generally, I feel great the next morning after smoking. I sleep so well. Although not if I've been pissed as well. I do find if I smoke several nights in a row though I turn into an idiot and my social skills are way worse. All about moderation for me.

So true with watching films / tv ! I often wonder “ wait what the **** is going on “ as it’s easy to lose track of the narrative but that’s the fun of it 😀😀 I remember one time watching a film channel 4 and later on the Film I had changed channels but it was the same film and it was earlier in the film . I was thinking “ what the hell is going on I’m positive I’ve seen this ?  Turned out I had went on to channel 4 plus 1 !! I suppose u had to be there to laugh at it as most of the time with weed 😀 

Riddley Walker
50 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

So true with watching films / tv ! I often wonder “ wait what the **** is going on “ as it’s easy to lose track of the narrative but that’s the fun of it 😀😀 I remember one time watching a film channel 4 and later on the Film I had changed channels but it was the same film and it was earlier in the film . I was thinking “ what the hell is going on I’m positive I’ve seen this ?  Turned out I had went on to channel 4 plus 1 !! I suppose u had to be there to laugh at it as most of the time with weed 😀 

:rofl: man that's hilarious, I've been there so many times when stoned. I get what you mean, so easy to get lost in the haze. A couple of weeks ago I was playing God of War on PS4 when stoned and I swear, I was completely stuck in a section. Was wandering around for 45 minutes, no idea where I was supposed to go. Convinced myself there was a bug in the game. Went on the next day when sober and it took me 10 seconds to find a really simple ledge to jump on to :lol:

1 hour ago, Riddley Walker said:

:rofl: man that's hilarious, I've been there so many times when stoned. I get what you mean, so easy to get lost in the haze. A couple of weeks ago I was playing God of War on PS4 when stoned and I swear, I was completely stuck in a section. Was wandering around for 45 minutes, no idea where I was supposed to go. Convinced myself there was a bug in the game. Went on the next day when sober and it took me 10 seconds to find a really simple ledge to jump on to :lol:

😂😂😂😂

On 10/12/2020 at 21:51, Ritchez said:

One thing I do hate is that you can fail a roadside drug test sometimes days after consumption. Of course no one should ever drive when high, but the fact you can lose your license for merely having trace amounts in your system from days prior is ridiculous. I think it's because there's no standardised measurement for THC, unlike alcohol. I never drive the day after, but even after 2-3 days I'm a little nervous getting behind the wheel, even though I'm in no way impaired.

Not so mate, roadside tests are mouth swabs.

Mouth swabs only react to activated THC, the residue from smoking or eating prepared edibles. But you could eat your stash and it would pick up nothing as it's a different substance, THCa, that's present in weed until it's decarbed by heat.

The stuff that gets picked up by blood and urine tests is THC-OOC, a substance that's produced by metabolising THC, and there's no way of hiding from that.

But if you clean your teeth and mouthwash thoroughly, there won't be any contact residue for a mouth swab to pick up.

And yes, I've tested this, I had a joint before going in for a drugs test at a job I didn't care about. 

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

Not so mate, roadside tests are mouth swabs.

Mouth swabs only react to activated THC, the residue from smoking or eating prepared edibles. But you could eat your stash and it would pick up nothing as it's a different substance, THCa, that's present in weed until it's decarbed by heat.

The stuff that gets picked up by blood and urine tests is THC-OOC, a substance that's produced by metabolising THC, and there's no way of hiding from that.

But if you clean your teeth and mouthwash thoroughly, there won't be any contact residue for a mouth swab to pick up.

And yes, I've tested this, I had a joint before going in for a drugs test at a job I didn't care about. 

Interesting, however looking online it seems a few people have failed the roadside swab tests after smoking the night before (or sometimes a couple days prior). This is what makes me nervous - even if you're a good driver and involved in a collision you could get swabbed and potentially fail.

The manufacturers website indicates a 30 minutes to 10 hours defection time for THC in saliva:

https://www.securetec.net/en/drug-test/detection-windows-drug-test/

I only ever vape, which I guess means I'm probably less likely to fail than a smoker would. Still makes me a bit nervous though.

3 minutes ago, Ritchez said:

Interesting, however looking online it seems a few people have failed the roadside swab tests after smoking the night before (or sometimes a couple days prior). This is what makes me nervous - even if you're a good driver and involved in a collision you could get swabbed and potentially fail.

The manufacturers website indicates a 30 minutes to 10 hours defection time for THC in saliva:

https://www.securetec.net/en/drug-test/detection-windows-drug-test/

I only ever vape, which I guess means I'm probably less likely to fail than a smoker would. Still makes me a bit nervous though.

It just means their oral hygiene is lacking.

Vape or smoke, its all the same substance that would be detected, decarboxylated THC, but a proper teeth clean and rinse will remove the trace. I rinse twice to be sure.

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

It just means their oral hygiene is lacking.

Vape or smoke, its all the same substance that would be detected, decarboxylated THC, but a proper teeth clean and rinse will remove the trace. I rinse twice to be sure.

Cool, that puts my mind more at ease.

On 11/12/2020 at 08:47, Ritchez said:

I've been using this electric vaporiser for a year and it's served me well, cheap but does the job:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07V9DC23S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_oeZ0FbZJJEM2S

There's also battery-free vaporisers, I've got the Dynavap 2020 M. All you need is a single flame torch (or a regular lighter, or even a candle flame) and you're set.

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/vaporizers/the-m/the-2020-m/

What's the difference between smoking it in that and a small pipe?  

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

What's the difference between smoking it in that and a small pipe?  

Youre inhaling vapour instead of smoke.

It's a different taste and feeling, I try it now and again and always go back to smoking again.

Edited by Smithee

12 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Youre inhaling vapour instead of smoke.

It's a different taste and feeling, I try it now and again and always go back to smoking again.

I like a pipe.   Is the smoke from vaping not as dense as a smoke?  Trying to see the benefits before I buy one.  

6 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I like a pipe.   Is the smoke from vaping not as dense as a smoke?  Trying to see the benefits before I buy one.  

There's pros and cons to each method.

I typically only vape these days - there is no combustion, so you don't inhale the chemical byproducts that come with smoke. I think it's generally accepted that vaping weed is healthier than smoking weed, although I don't know the current research on this. 

One great thing about vaping is that you can keep the AVB (already vaped bud) and use it for other things like cooking. 

In terms of the high, for me they are identical. Maybe I get more of an initial headrush when smoking, but again that's probably due to the smoke itself.

I simply prefer vaping because there is barely any smell and it's discrete (good for on the go), whilst delivering the same level of high. I also find it better for controlling my intake. 

1 minute ago, Ritchez said:

I typically only vape these days - there is no combustion, so you don't inhale the chemical byproducts that come with smoke. I think it's generally accepted that vaping weed is healthier than smoking weed, although I don't know the current research on this. 

One great thing about vaping is that you can keep the AVB (already vaped bud) and use it for other things like cooking. 

In terms of the high, for me they are identical. Maybe I get more of an initial headrush when smoking, but again that's probably due to the smoke itself.

I simply prefer vaping because there is barely any smell and it's discrete (good for on the go), whilst delivering the same level of high. I also find it better for controlling my intake. 

The one you posted is worth trying at that price.   

2 hours ago, Ritchez said:

Quite like the one you suggested from Amazon. First time using a herb vape and it worked well: definitely much cleaner on the lungs/nose and has a sweetness to it that smoking doesn't bring. Inability to use while charging is a bit of a bugger though!

39 minutes ago, kila said:

Quite like the one you suggested from Amazon. First time using a herb vape and it worked well: definitely much cleaner on the lungs/nose and has a sweetness to it that smoking doesn't bring. Inability to use while charging is a bit of a bugger though!

Yeah it's really good for the price. It's only an 1100mAh battery, but I find it lasts me 1-2 days (maybe around 9-10 heat cycles). A bigger battery wouldn't go a miss, but can't really complain.

I'm mainly using the Dynavap 2020 M, which is battery-free vaping. Only downside is that you go through quite a lot of butane (lighter fluid) if using a single torch lighter. Tempted to invest in an induction heater in the future.

https://youtu.be/MpPaSrT4dJI

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Anyone ever met the devil after smoking? 

I'll let you know when I've finished smoking the 3.5 grams of Haze i bought only yesterday 🥴

44 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Can anyone recommend a good vape pen?

The last one i got was horseshit.

Skip pens and get yourself a mod with a tank. Far, far better. 

31 minutes ago, Norm said:

Skip pens and get yourself a mod with a tank. Far, far better. 

Any particular brand or model? or are they all much alike. 

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Any particular brand or model? or are they all much alike. 

I've never had a problem with the 3 Smoks that I've had, although from what I've been told they don't have the best rep. But they've always been good for me.

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

I've never had a problem with the 3 Smoks that I've had, although from what I've been told they don't have the best rep. But they've always been good for me.

Looks cool, bit out of my budget though. 

I was thinking about getting this one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cigarette-Waterproof-Electronic-Vapouriser-Auto-Wattage/dp/B07WR5GYD4/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=vape&qid=1608917351&sr=8-2

Thoughts?

Riddley Walker

I got a dry herb vapourizer (recommend above) for Xmas. Might give it a bash later, although the rate I've been tanning the bevvy today means I'd probably be heading for a whitey. 

Will report back after use tomorrow if I don't smoke it tonight.

19 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

You can get some of the smaller Smoks for that price but Innokin aren't a bad make and the specs look fine to me.

21 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I got a dry herb vapourizer (recommend above) for Xmas. Might give it a bash later, although the rate I've been tanning the bevvy today means I'd probably be heading for a whitey. 

Will report back after use tomorrow if I don't smoke it tonight.

Ha, maybe leave it for tomorrow. 

I've bought myself a bottle of buckfast (special xmas treat) that, few beers, few rollies and xmas dinner left overs for later.

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

You can get some of the smaller Smoks for that price but Innokin aren't a bad make and the specs look fine to me.

Right, that's it decided then, added some spare coils to go with it. 

Now it's only the E-liquid to get. Any recommendations? 

Looks like they don't do any with nicotine on amazon. 

7 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Right, that's it decided then, added some spare coils to go with it. 

Now it's only the E-liquid to get. Any recommendations? 

Looks like they don't do any with nicotine on amazon. 

Personally, I say you get what you pay for with eliquids. You can get them for a quid but they're not great. I'm a big fan of Charlie's Chalk Dust, they have a great range of flavours. The big thing nowadays seems to be buying shortfills, which is a big bottle of nicotine free stuff which you then add nicotine shots to. The nicotine you can get from any ecig shop. 

Edited by Norm

9 minutes ago, Norm said:

Personally, I say you get what you pay for with eliquids. You can get them for a quid but they're not great. I'm a big fan of Charlie's Chalk Dust, they have a great range of flavours. The big thing nowadays seems to be buying shortfills, which is a big bottle of nicotine free stuff which you then add nicotine shots to. The nicotine you can get from any ecig shop. 

Right, give me a link to one on amazon and i'll add that to the basket and be done. Jobs a good in. 

Riddley Walker
27 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Well it’s Christmas and about 2 months ago got my hands on some Cali weed, import not pretend. 

Been saving for Christmas or a treat, Ohh it’s good, it’s very good 😃

😁 Enjoy

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
35 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Well it’s Christmas and about 2 months ago got my hands on some Cali weed, import not pretend. 

Californian weed is the best I've had.

Riddley Walker
20 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Californian weed is the best I've had.

What is it about the geography of California that makes it so much better? I always just thought "Cali weed" was a branding thing. 

Not being a wideo btw, genuinely interested.

58 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

58 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Right, give me a link to one on amazon and i'll add that to the basket and be done. Jobs a good in. 

Ooft. Had a look on Amazon and they don't have the greatest of choice. It's all about preference as well. Some folk like really fruity ones, I like something a bit more vanilla and cakey.

Ms Meringue (a strawberry tart one) or Campfire (Smores taste) are my go to ones. 

From Amazon, I'd probably go for these... 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07TDMDTDN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_LOJ5Fb8YS4WT6

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07TDMCMCR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_MPJ5FbVN6T0AM

.. But I would say vape liquids are one thing Amazon isn't great for. You're better off ordering from an actual vape store I find. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Riddley Walker said:

What is it about the geography of California that makes it so much better? I always just thought "Cali weed" was a branding thing. 

Not being a wideo btw, genuinely interested.

Not sure, but the last time I was there I (7 years ago), I bought about 2g of medical marijuana for $20. Not had giggles like that since I was a young teenager.

Riddley Walker
58 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Its sort of that.

The main thing is, the growers are essentially Silicon Valley drop outs, who have tuned their attention to growing with more time and money to perfect their shit. (Remember weed has  legal and biggest business for Cali in longest time). They have got very good at it. However, a lot of it is down to the growing conditions they employ, due to regulations from State Control. 

If your getting Cali weed your going back to a particular grower is essence.  You essentially believe that grower is better than your average grower, in terms of what they produce and due to regulations in Cali it’s probably the ‘safest’ weed you can get, other than home grown. Though your probably not as good as those Cali kids🤷🏻‍♂️

Weed is as good as the grow so to speak. Your paying for the best growers.

I’ve tried Cali Weed in a few different places including and not exclusively California, Amsterdam and UK. My view of the upper end of anything I have ever taken, is it worth the money probably not. Though you do get a high with way more functionality if that make sense.

Most people Cali Seed and then pretend it is Cali Weed, that it is not. Cali Weed is from certain growers in, well CAlifornia 🤷🏻‍♂️

There is undoubtably a element of hype, about it. 

The stuff I’m using tonight I could show you the shop it comes from an almost individual who grew the shit. I doubt most people go to that level of detail they just believe its better because they’ve been told it is.

Cheers for this. Makes sense. I guess it's no different from other industries where certain areas perform and make better produce.

I've smoked weed for quite a long time, although have had some breaks in between, and have never really bothered about strains etc. I find the stuff these days tends to be strong and gets me very high anyway. Although, I can tell the difference in the effects they produce and if I lived in the US would love to be able to walk into a shop and tailor an order to the type of high I wanted.

I tried a dry herb vape the other night again, didnt really enjoy it. Got some lovely lemon haze just now. It felt weird not really tasting it the way you're used to. Think I will treat myself to a nice wooden pipe instead.

9 minutes ago, superjack said:

I tried a dry herb vape the other night again, didnt really enjoy it. Got some lovely lemon haze just now. It felt weird not really tasting it the way you're used to. Think I will treat myself to a nice wooden pipe instead.

Popeye,😃

wp3056169.png

2 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Popeye,😃

wp3056169.png

He smoked a different green, spinach. Never been tempted to smoke that myself.

Could be a new strain, spinach kush.