Ecstasy

Beast Boy

I know what you mean. However, to flip it on its head, I would ******* hate the younger me. A total arsehole. :lol:

I'm still an arsehole. Just an older more responsible one........its not the drugs we miss its our youth we miss

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ray Gin

• Riddley Walker

• Beast Boy

• Randy Marsh

I'm still an arsehole. Just an older more responsible one........its not the drugs we miss its our youth we miss

Probably fair. :D

Exactly :spoton:

I don't think I.........I KNOW I could carry on like I did when I was 15/25, it would kill me now!!

loveofthegame

First time I've ever took it was one of greatest experiences of my life, it was that good.

Went through a spell where they became far too regular a part of my weekends during my late teens, not proud of it but thankfully doesn't seem to have done me too much harm....

Thankfully at 29 they are now largely a thing of the past.

• 5 years later...
19 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Heard the quality has diminished since Brexit

That was the headline from the guardian.

It was actually the pandemic once you ventured further into the story.

I had to laugh at the lengths that despite the obvious failings of brexit the guardian has lowered  itself to.

Can you imagine if the quality of ekays had increased.

A joke of a once decent journal.

The quality of eckays has been shit for a lot of years and anyone wanting a decent hit of mdma knows scoring pills at music festivals is dodgy.

Brexits nor handy but the shit bandied about is like student politics .

🙄

JudyJudyJudy
12 hours ago, Ked said:

That was the headline from the guardian.

It was actually the pandemic once you ventured further into the story.

I had to laugh at the lengths that despite the obvious failings of brexit the guardian has lowered  itself to.

Can you imagine if the quality of ekays had increased.

A joke of a once decent journal.

The quality of eckays has been shit for a lot of years and anyone wanting a decent hit of mdma knows scoring pills at music festivals is dodgy.

Brexits nor handy but the shit bandied about is like student politics .

🙄

I do hear that “ Mandy “ is some mind alterer!! 

79BDE147-A0BD-4E6E-949C-E02BA368F192.gif

The 90s?

I watched the 2006 cup final full match replay at night-time thinking it was live :lol:

Would never partake in that kind off stuff now but enjoyed it at the time.

Randy Marsh
5 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

That was 6 years ago he will be over the age of 18 now 😂

🤣 Took my first at 17 in 2003.  Seeing Tiesto in Glasgow.  Sadly he sold himself out but he was a fine Trance/Tech-House DJ back in the day.  I love my Techno but Progressive House is my favourite dance music now.

Edited by Randy Marsh

Always found drugs a bit meh. Drinking is far better and weed (technically a drug) is braw as well. The rest can GTF. 

Greedy Jambo

I seen something the other day about MDMA being used a "love drug" to make couples fall back in love, makes sense, you fecking love everybody on that stuff. 

I've not had anything other than alcohol, and weed in years, i might add. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

Not done anything other than blow in 20 years. Loved a white dove or 2 in my early 20s. Don't think I could handle 1 again though. The only other drug I would maybe do again is acid.

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Randy Marsh said:

🤣 Took my first at 17 in 2003.  Seeing Tiesto in Glasgow.  Sadly he sold himself out but he was a fine Trance/Tech-House DJ back in the day.  I love my Techno but Progressive House is my favourite dance music now.

Took my first at a Hearts game in August-ish 1991. Home win over Rangers iirc. I was 17 at the time. Next up Paradox Club, Club Solution, and Pure. Took my last good dab of MDMA around 5 years ago, just before the Mrs fell pregnant. 

Still love all types of electronic music but wouldn't feel right taking the Heath Ledgers again.

Edited by Dirk McClaymore

Not had any Heath Ledgers for several years now but had a few lines of mandy around 4 months ago at a party. Highly enjoyable and thankfully very little comedown. I was in my bed for 3am though - not staying up until noon the next day, like i used to in my clubbing days, makes all the difference.

Edited by Ray Gin

Randy Marsh
29 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Not had any Heath Ledgers for several years now but had a few lines of mandy around 4 months ago at a party. Highly enjoyable and thankfully very little comedown. I was in my bed for 3am though - not staying up until noon the next day, like i used to in my clubbing days, makes all the difference.

I don't think I could handle going to a club anymore.  Don't have the energy now.  Was at that Terminal at Ingleston in April (day after the semi). Enjoyed it but felt pretty old.  Might still go to a few more of these day events.  But will retire when I hit 40.

il Duce McTarkin
5 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

I don't think I could handle going to a club anymore.  Don't have the energy now.  Was at that Terminal at Ingleston in April (day after the semi). Enjoyed it but felt pretty old.  Might still go to a few more of these day events.  But will retire when I hit 40.

Don't even consider it.

24 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Saw a few clips of that online,  looked like pretty banging techno. Not my bag. I'm way too old for music that fast. :lol:

JudyJudyJudy

I had an e a few years back and ended up completely wasted ! Wonderful . Not . Mandy is far better . It certainly is the love drug with the right people . Especially with Someone you do love . Nice feeling 😎

17 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I had an e a few years back and ended up completely wasted ! Wonderful . Not . Mandy is far better . It certainly is the love drug with the right people . Especially with Someone you do love . Nice feeling 😎

Me and my pal (girly) were saying as much last night. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Me and my pal (girly) were saying as much last night. 

Yep . Had a nice night with it and him ‘ in fact whole weekend Then it was Monday 😥

31 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Mandy is the same drug in powder form instead of a pill. Both MDMA unless you're getting shan pills.

Edited by Ray Gin

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Mandy is the same drug in powder form instead of a pill. Both MDMA unless you're getting shan pills.

Both times they were tablets 

16 hours ago, Randy Marsh said:

Progressive house , my man 😍

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

You had Es twice then. 

Well more than that but these were the more memorable times . The first experience was awful actually but the other one was brilliant hence me thinking that they might have been two different types of tablet . Two completely different responses 

Randy Marsh
2 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Progressive house , my man 😍

John Digweed and Hernan Cattaneo my favourite DJ's.👍

21 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

John Digweed and Hernan Cattaneo my favourite DJ's.👍

Hernan and Alex o’rion for me . 

Randy Marsh
1 hour ago, Irufushi said:

Hernan and Alex o’rion for me . 

Nice one. Will check out his stuff now. Hadn't heard of him. 👍

McGlynn The Money
On 24/11/2016 at 00:30, Beast Boy said:

Good times. Pretty much defined the Nineties.

Post your memories here:

Drugs is for mugs.

PS Free the Peru Two.

1 minute ago, McGlynn The Money said:

PS Free the Peru Two.

Especially her with the big tits.

8 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

I used to live off the stuff kept me happy 

Perhaps it’s time to take it up again?

McGlynn The Money
On 25/11/2016 at 20:57, Riddley Walker said:

Any yis watch Coronation Street?

Any yis intae Westlife?

rudi must stay
12 hours ago, Morgan said:

Perhaps it’s time to take it up again?

I've had a think and I believe the best place for me is a facility 

On 10/06/2022 at 13:45, JudyJudyJudy said:

I do hear that “ Mandy “ is some mind alterer!! 

79BDE147-A0BD-4E6E-949C-E02BA368F192.gif

I got an unresistable urge for a burger on a mandy session.  3am and the burger van was still open. It was delicious 😋 

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I got an unresistable urge for a burger on a mandy session.  3am and the burger van was still open. It was delicious 😋 

I’m sure it was the best burger you ever tested 😂

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I’m sure it was the best burger you ever tested 😂

It was fecking beautiful mate 😋

7 minutes ago, Marvin said:

It was fecking beautiful mate 😋

Genuinely can't even contemplate attempting to eat a burger on mdma. Boak. Would be chewing it for hours.

30 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Genuinely can't even contemplate attempting to eat a burger on mdma. Boak. Would be chewing it for hours.

I mind trying to eat a packet of wotsits when eccied once, I think they lasted an hour.