Just joe

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sraman, on 23 Nov 2016 - 9:22 PM, said:

Clever yellow card by Neymar, misses the next match ready to start again in the knockout stages.

It was

The Real Maroonblood

Clever yellow card by Neymar, misses the next match ready to start again in the knockout stages.

That's if he's not in jail.

Dannie Boy, on 23 Nov 2016 - 9:27 PM, said:

Scot messi Broon left in in heap on the touch line. Next stop Scrap Heap Challenge for Broon

Or I'm a Mhank get me out of here

manaliveits105

They won the singin though 

We must have a giff of that attempted tackle by Broon on Messi 

FT 9 0 over two ties 

Celtic can give proper respect to domestic competition now

I hardly think Celtic need to bother their arse to beat what's in front of them. They are as far ahead of us as Barca are them. The gulf is enormous.

I hardly think Celtic need to bother their arse to beat what's in front of them. They are as far ahead of us as Barca are them. The gulf is enormous.

It's a question then how they best prepare now for Europe next season

I just wish Barcelona had stepped up a gear instead of treating the game as a training stint.

Surely that's more embarrassing though?

Barca stayed in 2nd gear all game while celtic were blowing out their arses after 60 minutes and spent the rest of the game chasing shadows.

Barca stayed in 2nd gear all game while celtic were blowing out their arses after 60 minutes and spent the rest of the game chasing shadows.

True ---- Suppose I should be content with a 9 - 0 aggregate scoreline. Was hoping it would be double figures though,coupled with a Messi hat trick.

I saw it differently,we competed for 90 minutes,ref was a joke imo,Naymar dived every time he got the ball,a wee cheat.

Still,30 million in the coffers,can't complain too much if I'm being honest,we still need a few players in,hopefully we can sell or loan a few players in the January window like Nadir,Hendo,DeVries,McGregor,and Bitton.

Arthur Morgan

I saw it differently,we competed for 90 minutes,ref was a joke imo,Naymar dived every time he got the ball,a wee cheat.

Still,30 million in the coffers,can't complain too much if I'm being honest,we still need a few players in,hopefully we can sell or loan a few players in the January window like Nadir,Hendo,DeVries,McGregor,and Bitton.

I love Neymar, great wee player him.

Wow, just wow. Totally and utterly deluded. You were well and truly pissed all over in Europe, accept it.

The second part of your post is 100% what your "CL campaign" was all about: making money.

Archived