Just joe

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chester copperpot

I ****ing hate hate to admit it but Celtic have a couple of decent players.

They are, however the Dundee of the Champions League! As a club tho :pleasing:

What happened?

SSN bit i saw said ramsey went down holding his face after being pushed in the chest, sont know about sanchez

Sanchez with a terrible dive to win the penalty, so bloody obvious!! then Cavani gives Ramsey a light push on the chest/neck and the wee prick grabs his eye as if being shot. 

Thought Gordon was poor at the goal. Again.

Or am I being harsh?

I think that is harsh. It wasn't really the kind of situation where the 'shouldn't be beaten at your near post' applies. He is straight on to the goal not at an angle, so to cover the post fully, Gordon would have to be very far open, leaving a tap-in on the other side. Messi makes great contact and from that close it is past Gordon before he has time to react.

Anyone watching the BT Goals Show? What is the point of having Howard on? I don't think he ever disagrees with a referees decision unless it is completely unarguable and even then he'll generally find an excuse for the ref.

sutton shut yer hole he did not buy that penalty as you saw the left back had his arms around him and dragged him to the ground

The great unwashed trying to put Messi off for the penalty.........ooohh, the silence :D

Wouldn't bet against another career hat-trick. Here's hoping!

i cant be arsed even looking at the group standings, but at least if they still make the Europa League it keeps the title race wide open with that as a distraction   :illogical:

The great unwashed trying to put Messi off for the penalty.........ooohh, the silence :D

Wouldn't bet against another career hat-trick. Here's hoping!

Thankfully Gordon diving early meant they made no difference :D

Arsenal are like the pest of the Champions League, they hang about like a bad smell in the group stage then get royally pumped in the last 16/8 year on year.

Thankfully Gordon diving early meant they made no difference :D

Never even noticed him diving early. Only noticed Messi scuffed his shot :D:D

i cant be arsed even looking at the group standings, but at least if they still make the Europa League it keeps the title race wide open with that as a distraction   :illogical:

as it stands they are out completely

Archived