Tickets for English Premiership games

Highlander

From time to time I speak to fellow Jambos who travel south for home and away games in the English Premiership. Given I spend some time working down south, I am keen to find out how easy it is and from where you can source tickets at face value prices for high profile games such as Man United v Man City, Liverpool v Everton or Arsenal v Chelsea.

Any feedback would be welcome?

A mate of mine is on some sort of waiting list for Man U. Gets a random phone call few days before the game asking if he wants a ticket.

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

Blackford Hearts

I'm on a mail list for tickets, not used them for ages but they regularly have tickets for Man Utd home games and Scottish Cup Finals. If you email [email protected] they can give you details. Cheers

Shanks said no

Brother in law won 2 tickets to any Premiership game he wanted and took me. We sat down with the whole EPL / HMFC's seasons fixture list and had our pick.

We went to Utd v City, it included hospitality and accommodation. Unfortunately we overdid it the night before in Manchester and I fell down the stairs into a cellar bar, ruining the only jacket I had with me. Got some odd looks shivering in hospitality jacketless.

fabienleclerq

Think you would get to any city game you ever wanted. Always looks plenty of empty seats on the tv.

This, i've rocked up on the day and got ten!

Fulham were great, when they were in the EPL, as they made it really easy to buy tickets - on sale on day, affordable and touts didn't hoard them up.

Spurs are pretty impossible this season with reduced capacity due to the new stadium being built. Even the Wembley CL games have sold out so far.

fabienleclerq

Spurs are pretty impossible this season with reduced capacity due to the new stadium being built. Even the Wembley CL games have sold out so far.

Why's it reduced capacity? I thought the new stadium was seperate?

Why's it reduced capacity? I thought the new stadium was seperate?

It's the same site, pretty much joined on so I think part of one of the corners is closed off.

fabienleclerq

It's the same site, pretty much joined on so I think part of one of the corners is closed off.

Ah fair enough, i thought they were moving nearby. You have to winder if 60k is big enough given demand, although id imagine ticket income isn't really a priority given the tv deal etc.

Thanks for the replies. This is really helpful! Checked out a few websites and it seems really easy to get tickets for much of the lower calibre ties. Tickets for Burnley v Man City were going for ?30 each on the website. Will also take a look at City games. I have noticed quite a few gaps there but not sure if that would be the case on Derby day?

Thanks for the replies. This is really helpful! Checked out a few websites and it seems really easy to get tickets for much of the lower calibre ties. Tickets for Burnley v Man City were going for ?30 each on the website. Will also take a look at City games. I have noticed quite a few gaps there but not sure if that would be the case on Derby day?

No chance on derby day.You have to be in their membership scheme.

You have zero chance of Liverpool tickets for any game outwith hospitality.

For Liverpool and utd if you buy the memberships you can get tickets. My mate went to 16 games at Anfield last season and has been to a few this season already

West Brom was easy the few times I went.

This +1

Only been once, but the General sale happens for most games (give or take Man Utd, Liverpool or a derby*)

Some of the biggest teams do go a lot to general sale if it's not a Saturday 3pm kick off.

Any arsenal game you need to have at least a red membership, through their ticket exchange you can usual pick some of the big games out if you keep a eye on the website.

Archived