Waghorn v schoolboy

fabienleclerq

Watched the video. Sound quality is shite. Unclear as to the embarrassing part from Waghorn.

The sound was shite, however irrespective of what was said don't you think he should know better than to engage with schoolchildren in the manner he appears to?

Pity Waghorn didn't give the school pupil a good kick up the backside

Too many people trying to defend a foul mouthed schoolboy.

queensferryjambo

Watched the video. Sound quality is shite. Unclear as to the embarrassing part from Waghorn.

The schoolboy shouted to Waghorn he was shite. All Waghorn does is say to the schoolboy to say it to his face then.

The school boy does say it to his face - you can see him saying it. The school boy doesn't seem to have as much bravado when he says he is shite to his face - but he does say it.

Waghorn strolls off after that. Waghorn should have just ignored the stupid arse. 

Don't agree with players being abused in the street though.

Pity Waghorn didn't give the school pupil a good kick up the backside

Too many people trying to defend a foul mouthed schoolboy.

Great, would you kick a child's backside?

As I said too many trying to defend a foul mouthed little show off whose parents should be asking questions of his behaviour .

It's sad people seem to want to focus on the player who did nothing yet ignore the culprit

Nucky Thompson

The fat ******* is hardly an innocent child :lol:

It would have been better to knock the pie out of his hand. That would've hurt the wee fat prick more

The sound was shite, however irrespective of what was said don't you think he should know better than to engage with schoolchildren in the manner he appears to?

He appeared to walk along the wrong, have a brief verbal exchange with someone in a school uniform then walk off. I wasn't clear on the manner of the exchange.

Based on that*, I'm unsure what he should have known better about.

*Not saying something inappropriate didn't happen, but I simply couldn't tell from the video.

The schoolboy shouted to Waghorn he was shite. All Waghorn does is say to the schoolboy to say it to his face then.

The school boy does say it to his face - you can see him saying it. The school boy doesn't seem to have as much bravado when he says he is shite to his face - but he does say it.

Waghorn strolls off after that. Waghorn should have just ignored the stupid arse.

Still unclear as to the embarrassing part.

If anyone abused me in the street, regardless of age, I'd probably have words with them.

He'd been collecting take away from a chippy at lunchtime? :laugh:

It's good to see the culture bred into the club by Kris Boyd during their Championship season still runs strong.

:laugh:

The fat ******* is hardly an innocent child :lol:

So as you don't consider him an innocent child, you would have kicked his backside then, yeah?

So as you don't consider him an innocent child, you would have kicked his backside then, yeah?

I kicked a 14yr old up the arse for smashing bottles on a path used by children of pre school age. He hasn't done it since. I assume you would have gave him a fortnight holiday as he came from a broken home and possibly had a bad upbringing?

Nucky Thompson

No danger, not in this PC, liberal World we now live in.

I got a few boots up the ass in my time, it came with the territory of being a cheeky wee bassa

queensferryjambo

If anyone abused me in the street, regardless of age, I'd probably have words with them.

I think the embarrassing part is biting to a stupid wee laddies comments in the street and then the laddie calling him shite again - although the wee dick does look terrified when he says it again.

Although people forget Waghorn is only a 23 year old lad himself.

If somebody abused me in the street I would definitely have words with them as well.

I hate to think what I would have done when I was 23 (no mobile phones filming you back then LOL). 

Barton would've taught the child a lesson.

Then his mates.

Then the old dear innocently watching on the other side of the road.

Then the police.

However Steven Gerrard would have done all that, had it shown on video and still been found innocent :tiny:

Sexton Hardcastle

The comments on one of the Facebook pages which posted it are hilarious. Some utter mess of a Hun sticking up for 'waggy'.

airdriejambo3

nothing to see here, probably happens to every footballer most weeks, nothing wrong with giving the wee mouthy boys mum a bit of job removing the brown stuff from his pants.

just a wee bit Glasga banter

fabienleclerq

He's a professional footballer getting in a kids face. He needs to get a thicker skin and behave like a professional.

I kicked a 14yr old up the arse for smashing bottles on a path used by children of pre school age. He hasn't done it since. I assume you would have gave him a fortnight holiday as he came from a broken home and possibly had a bad upbringing?

You assaulted a 14 year old child and openly addmiting it on a public forum kind of sums up your level of intelligence tbh.

Unless they are threatening you or your families well being assaulting a grown assaulting a minor is utterly deplorable behavior and you should be utterly ashamed of yourself.

Edit. Fwiw, I was trying to be facetious but it really doesn't come across that way reading it back.

He (schoolboy) wouldn't have spoken like that to Eric Cantona, or probably as has been said Joey Barton if he'd seen him in the street.

Naw, the s h i t e one here is the the moothy school laddie.

Oh John, you're my hero.

alwaysthereinspirit

Assuming the kid said something then the complete opposite would have happened if he had kept his mouth shut.

Kid probably being a total arse tbh.  Waggy was probs just minding his own business, and to be honest who can blame him for calling the little punk out.

Kid is an idiot anyway, should have been slagging Waggers' shan clothes.

Poor schoolboy. Imagine getting challenged to repeat yourself when abusing a complete stranger in the street.

The humanity.

He's a professional footballer getting in a kids face. He needs to get a thicker skin and behave like a professional.

This. Especially seeing as the kid is factually correct.

glastonbury jambo

Should have just invisibled the kid for the arse he is,

instead got drawn into handbags at dawn with a pube.

Son Of Anarchy

Kid probably being a total arse tbh. Waggy was probs just minding his own business, and to be honest who can blame him for calling the little punk out.

Kid is an idiot anyway, should have been slagging Waggers' shan clothes.

"Waggy"? "Waggers"?

As I said too many trying to defend a foul mouthed little show off whose parents should be asking questions of his behaviour .

It's sad people seem to want to focus on the player who did nothing yet ignore the culprit

This is :spoton: .

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Don't see what Waghorn done wrong there tbh. No doubt someone will run a peice siding with the child and his 'shocked' mother.

14 year olds know exactly what they're doing. Your innocence pretty much evaporates when you reach high school.

queensferryjambo

14 year olds know exactly what they're doing. Your innocence pretty much evaporates when you reach high school.

Sorry where are people getting this schoolboy is 14 years old from? Is it in the article?

The only mention of 14 years old I can see is the guy who said he booted a 14 year old up the arse - who I assume isn't the same schoolboy ;)

The kid in the video looks 15/16 to me (could be older if in 5th or 6th year) and isn't exactly a wee boy. 

Салатные палочки

e335990bbb5b872c890474bf23caf0d8.jpg

It's a Sectarian attack. [emoji23]

That post :facepalm: Oh the irony.

Why are OF fans so dumb.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

highlandjambo3

ok........

School boy says what he thinks....... Waghorn is an arse,,............not so sure where the kid gets this from from, possibly peers/fam who pays Waghorns wages, maybe his own opinon if he goes to games, anyway, ..............lets move on.

Schoolboy (child) looses bravado cos Waghorn (aduld) confronts him and says "say that to my face".......... Why would he say that, did he not hear it the first time??

Waghorn "strolls off" (as you say) after winning the high ground by scaring a child and now, the child is an erse for voicing his opinion.

Didn't see a problem with Waghorn, just a silly schoolboy acting the big man in front of his mates .

The only problem I noticed was the schoolboy should quit the pies .

highlandjambo3

Thats assault dude.....................what ever way you look at it.................... dont dress it up...............i don't expect a reply

highlandjambo3

Can I just say the word "professional" football player should (i use the word lightly) refrain you bighting on and OFF the park no!!

highlandjambo3

Can I just say the word "professional" football player should (i use the word lightly) refrain you bighting on and OFF the park no!!

biting that shoud be :sunny:

glastonbury jambo

Thats assault dude.....................what ever way you look at it.................... dont dress it up...............i don't expect a reply

so you were that 14 year old...ya little scamp!

glastonbury jambo

ok........

School boy says what he thinks....... Waghorn is an arse,,............not so sure where the kid gets this from from, possibly peers/fam who pays Waghorns wages, maybe his own opinon if he goes to games, anyway, ..............lets move on.

Schoolboy (child) looses bravado cos Waghorn (aduld) confronts him and says "say that to my face".......... Why would he say that, did he not hear it the first time??

Waghorn "strolls off" (as you say) after winning the high ground by scaring a child and now, the child is an erse for voicing his opinion.

aduld ...bwaa ha ha ha you are that child , its you isnt it ?

Archived