Under 20's v Motherwell

Four faces

I'll support him if he plays and obviously want him to do well but let's be honest. He's been truly awful and given the chat that he's one of the biggest, if not our highest, earner then he's been horrific value for money.

As I say I'll support him if he plays but the fact that Neilson played Liam Smith, am inexperienced right back ahead of Oshaniwa at LB speaks volumes. There's a huge difference between looking decent for the under 20's and in the first team where the opposition are better and there's far more pressure to do well in front of fans.

If you'd ever seen Djoum play for our 20's you would never have given him a start in our first team!!!

Take anything at that level with a pinch of salt.

I honestly believe there is a player in there in oshinawa and I hope he shows us it soon.

So you're saying we shouldn't boo Oshaniwa because he's a Hearts player, but Ozturk is fair game?

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I've never advocated booing anyone

Your words not mine

No I've never advocated booing anyone

Your words not mine

No, you said we should be supportive of Osh because he's a Hearts player.

Does this mean you'll start being supportive of Ozturk by extension?

No, you said we should be supportive of Osh because he's a Hearts player.

Does this mean you'll start being supportive of Ozturk by extension?

You're on for an argument

You're on for an argument

I'm looking forward to you turning over a new leaf in regards to Alim :thumbsup:

The U20s performances individually and as a team have been very poor this term. Things may improve next season when some of the brighter prospects from the current U17s make the step up to the U20s. To be fair most of the lads will be actually 2nd year U17s playing up next season, but getting an extra year with the older group should stand a lot of these lads well in the years ahead. I'm thinking of the likes of Reed (already there), Kyle Smith, Cochrane, Leonard, McDonald as well as a few more.

When people are looking for comfort from Oshaniwa in this team then there really is a problem.

I'm looking forward to you turning over a new leaf in regards to Alim :thumbsup:

In the same way that our management have you mean?

Stripped of captaincy once season is underway, dropped to the bench and publicly advised that contract discussions are on hold, perhaps indefinitely

His stock is high though

In the same way that our management have you mean?

Stripped of captaincy once season is underway, dropped to the bench and publicly advised that contract discussions are on hold, perhaps indefinitely

His stock is high though

No, you back him at every opportunity because he's a Hearts player.

Like you're telling us we should do with Osh. Or are you admitting to being a hypocritical bellend?

No, you back him at every opportunity because he's a Hearts player.

Like you're telling us we should do with Osh. Or are you admitting to being a hypocritical bellend?

Ozturk has had his chance. There's a reason he's been marginalised. When do you see a club change captain mid season

I didn't mention Ozturk on this thread - you did. I simply stated I hope Oshinawa would get a further opportunity

Your contribution has been completely irrelevant here

Ozturk has had his chance. There's a reason he's been marginalised. When do you see a club change captain mid season

I didn't mention Ozturk on this thread - you did. I simply stated I hope Oshinawa would get a further opportunity

Your contribution has been completely irrelevant here

So you're saying we should support all our players.

Except Alim Ozturk.

Thanks for proving my original point, that you're quite the hypocrite :)

So you're saying we should support all our players.

Except Alim Ozturk.

Thanks for proving my original point, that you're quite the hypocrite :)

That's not what I've said.

You're unable to debate rationally

Discussion over

Archived