Today

Lonewolflins

Diabolical performance from any Hearts team. 

No tactics, no urgency, no pace, **** all !

Aimless punts all day long.

Embarrassing.

Toxteth O'Grady

Time is up for Neilson. 2 points from Kilmarnock, ICT and St J, not good enough.

I hope he is gone before we play in the Scottish Cup or the season will be over in January

A_A wehatethehibs

Could've been worse could've been better. We really find it difficult breaking down organised teams. They did the same job on us as they did at Ibrox.

With calum scoring again I think it's time we just bash him up front as the forwards are just out of ideas other than johnsen who looked good today but had not much support. Smith is more than capable of slotting in at RB. With the way things are in the forward areas, it's worth a try.

Concerning thing for me today was that walker looked really poor. Perhaps not the game for him with saints strong defending but he just lacked pace of thought and action. None of our players look to have much of a good understanding with each other and there is a lack of communication and no clear plan of attack. Saints won every 2nd ball.

Interested to see who we sign in Jan. We need a creator, like a kingston (on a good day) or aguiar type who has a surprise up their sleeve - one word sums up our play from back to front, predictable.

Could've been worse could've been better. We really find it difficult breaking down organised teams. They did the same job on us as they did at Ibrox.

With calum scoring again I think it's time we just bash him up front as the forwards are just out of ideas other than johnsen who looked good today but had not much support. Smith is more than capable of slotting in at RB. With the way things are in the forward areas, it's worth a try.

Concerning thing for me today was that walker looked really poor. Perhaps not the game for him with saints strong defending but he just lacked pace of thought and action. None of our players look to have much of a good understanding with each other and there is a lack of communication and no clear plan of attack. Saints won every 2nd ball.

Interested to see who we sign in Jan. We need a creator, like a kingston (on a good day) or aguiar type who has a surprise up their sleeve - one word sums up our play from back to front, predictable.

Johnsen looked good today did he? Really?

I hope he is gone before we play in the Scottish Cup or the season will be over in January

He'll make sure the players don't get carried away with the cup hype. Good at that.

It looks like we have no plan to play to.

All the players doing their own thing and just getting bye going through the motions.

It wont be full houses for long, after another off too many flat uninterested displays.

They were more up for it, better drilled, more desire and and frankly the much more dangerous side in second half.

That's due to managerial disparity imo

A_A wehatethehibs

Johnsen looked good today did he? Really?

Good probably an overstatement - he worked hard and had a few good touches. Point being that the bigger problem for me was other players, neither watt nor walker were getting close enough to him.

Archived