What could you shout, in front of your kids, that could get you banned from Tynecastle?

Hearts_fan

All roads lead to Gorgie

All the bigoted songs should be confined to the history books and we should move on from there. Whilst I dont swear often I'm sure we all feel frustrated by bad ref decisions, bad tackles on our players and blatant cheating and in those circumstances it is difficult to not say something in the heat of the moment which could maybe offend someone with young kids. There seems to be more people bringing kids to the Wheatfield where a lot of the more passionate support used to try and create an atmosphere. We should have one part of the wheatfield and the new stand family friendly and keep a larger area for adults only.

I called a Ross County player a fat **** few weeks back. Plenty heard me too. I'm awaiting my letter to say I'm banned.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I called a Ross County player a fat **** few weeks back. Plenty heard me too. I'm awaiting my letter to say I'm banned.

Or an announcement we are signing him :tiny: 

How about "sit the **** down and watch the game, you don't need constant feeding and toilet visits!!"

All roads lead to Gorgie

He was a striker as well. :ninja:

What's a striker :oldsad: 

Archived