Euro Millions ?149M - What would you do?

Armageddon

I'd give a large monthly sum to HMFC plus pay for the new stand (reason for a monthly sum is I wouldn't want to NOT to be the supporters owned club and therefore everybody thinking they could stop their DD's).

I'd buy a house in the USA, France, Highlands, bigger one in Edinburgh.

I'd buy a BMW X5 and have it pimped out to the max, I'd also go for a traditional penis extender of a red Ferrari.

I'd go to all the golf majors, all the big football games around the world, learn new things like skiing, paddle boarding but do them in amazing places.

I'd have a personal trainer and chef to ensure I was fit and eating nice all the time.

I'd have an annual health scan for all my family.

I'd not work - I'd travel and learn new things.

I'd give all our friends and family money via an anonymous cheque (I'd give myself one and go travelling on that money ... carrying on the rouse)

I'd arrange for spontaneous nice things to happen in Edinburgh and the area we currently stay (like free coffee and cake in a certain shop for a day and pay the cafe a huge amount)

I'd pay all the children in our local school ?5 to attend 2 fitness classes a week, so they could gain ?10 a week by getting healthy.

I'd open up a huge Tesco style store and then open the spaces to an Edinburgh butcher, florist, fishmonger etc etc ... 

Gift Hearts money for the stadium. Buy a corporate season ticket for family and some Hearts fan friends. In addition to my normal season ticket so I can keep the football experience I have enjoyed so much.

Quit work and volunteer for stuff.

Pay off all my debt and family's, and some friends.

Give friends and and some close work colleagues money. Always thought about coming in to work clutching loads of balloons with random amounts written on paper. They pop a balloon each and get the amount on the piece of paper inside the balloon.

Give a big chunk to charity.

Buy several houses around the world, but second time travelling first.

Get some cosmetic surgery. Won't say what.

Bin and destroy any begging letters.

I'd give a large monthly sum to HMFC plus pay for the new stand (reason for a monthly sum is I wouldn't want to NOT to be the supporters owned club and therefore everybody thinking they could stop their DD's).

I'd buy a house in the USA, France, Highlands, bigger one in Edinburgh.

I'd buy a BMW X5 and have it pimped out to the max, I'd also go for a traditional penis extender of a red Ferrari.

I'd go to all the golf majors, all the big football games around the world, learn new things like skiing, paddle boarding but do them in amazing places.

I'd have a personal trainer and chef to ensure I was fit and eating nice all the time.

I'd have an annual health scan for all my family.

I'd not work - I'd travel and learn new things.

I'd give all our friends and family money via an anonymous cheque (I'd give myself one and go travelling on that money ... carrying on the rouse)

I'd arrange for spontaneous nice things to happen in Edinburgh and the area we currently stay (like free coffee and cake in a certain shop for a day and pay the cafe a huge amount)

I'd pay all the children in our local school ?5 to attend 2 fitness classes a week, so they could gain ?10 a week by getting healthy.

I'd open up a huge Tesco style store and then open the spaces to an Edinburgh butcher, florist, fishmonger etc etc ...

Your anonymous cheque idea is extremely flawed.

Play every golf course known to man, as long as it's good, have all great cars known to man.

Buy houses around the globe. I wouldn't work, although I'd go off sick so I could still get paid :lol: the dicks.

Get out of Turkey.

Or you could probably fund your own coup

Prince Buaben

As in the other thread on the terrace i would buy the sponsorship for the next 10 years or so at a very good price for Hearts, then allow a charity on the front.

I would try and go to every sporting event over the next 4 years i would watch on the tele

I wouldn't make any decisions untill about July..........or when I sober up, which ever comes first.

Then I'd tell no one for a while, then...........feck knows, have another drink probably.

I would stop posting on JKB (stop cheering at the back). I'd be too rich and snobby to bandy words with you ORDINARY Jambos.

I'd also fly to France for the day and drink 'the captain' with the Welsh name under the table. :D

I'd buy Hibs then ******* ruin them.

Save your money mate........they're doing a fine job on their own :fth:

Ive always fancied a Ford Mustang. The rest yous can share amongst yous

Now come in RHD and you don't need to be a lottery winner to get one :) I would get another, for the wife :) 

Would you go public or remain anonymous?

Never understood why anyone would want to go public. I assume they just tell you that if you don't, people will find out soon enough anyway...

The normal stuff, paying off debts etc. 

Start a brewery and open a cafe or two in Amsterdam. 

Immediately order a new septum

Fairly certain Mr Smithee isn't Joanna Lumley in real life.

How come? I'm sure Coutts could make it happen.

Say one of your friends wins hundreds of millions of pounds and then you randomly get anonymously gifted a large sum of money. How long will it take you to work out who gave you the money?

Carl Fredrickson

I would pay the KB admin folk a bug to re-open the pub 

I am not well travelled so a wee bit of foreign site seeing may be in order. 

Go off sick for 6 months and then let my work sack me. 

Pay for the new stand at Tynie. 

Set up trust funds for future generations of wee Carls. 

Invest heavily in my local community.

Increase the wifes house keeping by a tenner a week

I'm going to be perfectly honest.

If I win I'm going to shite the couch.

After that it's anyones guess.

At least you could afford a cleaner to clean it up.

I'd bring back Cabana Bars and loose chocolate tools like the ones you used to get in RS McColl's.

luckyBatistuta

At least you could afford a cleaner to clean it up.

Surely you'd just chuck the cleaner the house keys and tell her to keep it.

luckyBatistuta

Well I reckon if I pay for the new stand out of my winnings, I'll be getting a divorce. So watch out for me...I'll be the guy sitting in the shiny new stand with Kate Beckinsale by my side.

Everyone needs an ambition I suppose

Surely you'd just chuck the cleaner the house keys and tell her to keep it.

Where's she going to keep a shite?

luckyBatistuta

Everyone needs an ambition I suppose

Where's she going to keep a shite?

In her nice new shiny free house of course.

I once got every number, split over 2 lines. 1 number being transfered to the other line would have won ?4k. Got about ?16 as it was. I've never done it since. They can ram their zillion quid. *****.

Archived