Vlad's mob just laughed....

Clerry Jambo

He nearly sent your club down the toilet, do you expect the EEN, read by hearts supporters who know this and don't like the boy. I'm not sure why you would expect any story to show him in a good light?

Mr Romanov kept us at Tynecastle and extended our life span by several years at a time when we looked doomed. Legend.

Mr Romanov kept us at Tynecastle and extended our life span by several years at a time when we looked doomed. Legend.

This is the type of comment I was referring too.

He could literally do no wrong in the eyes of some

Frightening

Francis Albert

No a wasted opportunity?

Not really. If Vlad had been a well balanced individual and entirely sane he would never have thrown tens of millions at Hearts, so there wouldn't ever have been an "opportunity" to waste. 

Not really. If Vlad had been a well balanced individual and entirely sane he would never have thrown tens of millions at Hearts, so there wouldn't ever have been an "opportunity" to waste.

Correct. Given no one else was interested in is at the time, of there was no Vlad then, there would be no Hearts now, and any museum exhibits would be displayed elsewhere and be telling a different story.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I like how Spencer and Jammy T are bashing their keyboards to suit an agenda. Simple question you two: Should Fedotovas have supported the museum idea, which is what the story is about?

Are the Romanov bum boys beeling?

Good.

Where were Romanov and his prize chumps for as we descended into administration? Captain Zal is included in the absence list.

Trolling is against the rules mate.

I like how Spencer and Jammy T are bashing their keyboards to suit an agenda. Simple question you two: Should Fedotovas have supported the museum idea, which is what the story is about?

What the article is about and what it descends into are usually two different things on here.

Any VR thread turns into a wankfest with some fruit cake suggesting we create a statue

MacDonald Jardine

What the article is about and what it descends into are usually two different things on here.

Any VR thread turns into a wankfest with some fruit cake suggesting we create a statue

And someone on the other side stating he's the devil incarnate.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Jammy T makes a very valid point re Zal that I've made before. He could've helped out whilst were going into Administration. He'd been disproportionately rewarded for a player of his ability.

Instead he scratched himself until November before he needed to graft again such was his haul from his time with us

And someone on the other side stating he's the devil incarnate.

Sure. He's a divisive figure.

He was the only show in town. Nobody would dispute that. But that doesn't mean we had to accept all the nonsense that took place in the form of unquestioning and unwavering gratitude. That's the stuff that made sections of our support the subject of ridicule

MacDonald Jardine

He was the only show in town. Nobody would dispute that. But that doesn't mean we had to accept all the nonsense that took place in the form of unquestioning and unwavering gratitude. That's the stuff that made sections of our support the subject of ridicule

I don't disagree but you do have to recognise we needed him when he first came in

Francis Albert

I've not seen a single example of "unquestioning and unwavering gratitude" on this thread. Or of "accepting all the nonsense".

Speaking of nonsense, I've seen a suggestion that a nutter throwing millions at Hearts should have been expected to act sensibly and responsibly with those millions.

I've not seen a single example of "unquestioning and unwavering gratitude" on this thread. Or of "accepting all the nonsense".

Speaking of nonsense, I've seen a suggestion that a nutter throwing millions at Hearts should have been expected to act sensibly and responsibly with those millions.

You're at it FA.

Many clowns on here love VR. Let's not insult anyone by pretending otherwise.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Sigh. The "fruit cakes" suggest a statue because people like you froth at the mouth at the mere mention of Vlad.

Now can you answer the question?

Sigh. The "fruit cakes" suggest a statue because people like you froth at the mouth at the mere mention of Vlad.

Now can you answer the question?

What was the question Geoff?

Geoff Kilpatrick

What was the question Geoff?

Should Fedotovas have supported the FoH request to establish a museum?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Imo no

Sound. Most people on the thread were talking about the shite way the EEN portrayed that as opposed to the Vlad regime.

Archived